Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Musk just set Twitter's devious election interference in the great wide-open.

and-then

38 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Who cares, Twitter is a business. The U.S. Supreme Court has already ruled that businesses are like individual donors, so they’re free to engage in the same kind of politics, dirty or otherwise.

What a crybaby…

Musk is an even bigger crybaby.

While, yes, you’re right it can choose to do whatever it pleases, the fact that forces within the government (that have yet to be held accountable) asked it to do what  it did is the issue here, not that they did what they did. The Democrats allegedly pulled a move from Fascism 101, silence the opposition, during the election. Now, they chose “silence” to mean “deplatform” rather than “decapitate” but still…. It something that should, if true, leave a nasty tast in everyone mouth. 

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

While, yes, you’re right it can choose to do whatever it pleases, the fact that the government asked it to do what  it did is the issue here, not that they did what they did. The Democrats allegedly pulled a move from Fascism 101, silence the opposition, during the election. Now, they chose “silence” to mean “deplatform” rather than “decapitate” but still…. It something that should, if true, leave a nasty tast in everyone mouth. 

elements within the government conspiring against the sitting President 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

elements within the government conspiring against the sitting President 

Me culpa, you’re correct. I’ll edit the op.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats

Trump was right about everything. You whiners who refuse to see it are just dishonest with yourselves and others.

IMG_20221210_213345_(500_x_671_pixel).jpg.d9e2e2cb35f0d7e1bb8f242cd45307e8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here is part 5, the removal of DJT.

So not even the employees believed Trumps tweets were in violation of anything let alone incitement to violence. Some of you just took that talking point and ran with it, suckers. They literally had to contort their own thinking and use every stretch of their imagination find a way to convince themselves they had good standing. Ultimately, these dweebs felt it was their duty to "save democracy" and the final decision seems to stem from the collective outrage of their blue haired worker bees. It appears the hard part wasn't whether they would ban Trump. The hard part was making sure everybody had the same story to tell. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Thanks 2

On 12/2/2022 at 7:40 PM, and-then said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TWITTERGATE&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

He just set their house on fire and there is NOTHING they can do to stop the truth from being known.  If we still had a justice system, a LOT of these people would be facing prison...

Oh good lord!  The elections have been messed up since the democrats and republicans took control of them.   Think about it, how long has that been, since before you remember right?  You think that is the way it is supposed to be but it isn't.  Keeping people from voting because they don't register as democrat or republican has been the "norm" for decades!   That is where the elections are "stolen", not at the voting booth except during priomaries when independents don't get to vote.  Have you taken that walk yet or played with your grandchildren lately?

• Like 2

On 12/3/2022 at 1:42 AM, and-then said:

Does the source of his seed funds invalidate the evidence he is leaking?  I don't see that at all.  Either he is leaking facts or he's fabricating and if he IS, it will quickly become apparent.  By the time all of this is in the public domain, the Left is going to be mobilized to fight this release of facts and to obfuscate, slander, fabricate and lie... whatever is required to cloud the issue and stop any kind of accountability.  The reality is clear.  The top media platform worked in tandem with the Democrat party to interfere with the 2020 election.  THAT is unacceptable and had it benefited Republicans, cities would be on fire.  The rest of us have had ENOUGH.  NO MORE...

It looks  more like he is allowing others to fabricate what ever they want to me.   The posts on that link you posted didn't have Elon commenting, it had others commenting.  And by the way, Leslie Stahl is an employee, not the one who writes and directs the stories she presents.  She is a presenter, not a newsperson or even a writer.

• Like 1

Here is part 6. It's quite clear here the FBI was a proxy moderation team for Twitter, including the flagging of mundane jokes and good God our fbi agents are putting their pronouns in their email bios. We're all so f'd. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Sad 1

On 12/12/2022 at 4:27 PM, Desertrat56 said:

The elections have been messed up since the democrats and republicans took control of them.

Yeah, nah, that's NOT what this is about.  This is about agencies within our federal government actively working with social media to suppress information they find "objectionable".  It's documented in internal communications and those making excuses for it will deserve the chaos it eventually brings to them, as well.  Twitter was acting as a subsidiary of the FBI, FHS.  Folks can make excuses for it, and they will, but the reality is that if this was being done against Liberals in DC, you'd think the world was on fire.  All of us here know this.  It will be interesting to see how many have the integrity to admit it and demand change.  The bottom line is bureaucrats in DC, in concert with Democrats, are using government agencies to censor and silence their opponents via the largest social media platform in the world.  There is simply no way to plausibly deny it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Oh, so now you care about Big Tech censorship?

"Elon Musk’s suspension of journalists has revealed the depths of liberal hypocrisy.

All of a sudden, America’s corporate media have woken up to the threat of Big Tech censorship. After years of ‘liberal’ journalists agitating for Twitter, Facebook and the rest to censor people they dislike, repeating all the same platitudes about ‘misinformation’ and ‘hate speech’, insisting that being banned from the digital public square is really no different to being banned by a fast-food joint, they’re now all reaching for their JS Mill and railing against the tyranny of Silicon Valley.

Welcome, comrades! What took you so long? Only, of course, these people still don’t care one bit about free speech and are only really outraged now because, for once, it is people they know, like and agree with who are being censored."

https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/12/18/oh-so-now-you-care-about-big-tech-censorship/

• Thanks 2

What Twits these mortals be...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Oh, so now you care about Big Tech censorship?

"Elon Musk’s suspension of journalists has revealed the depths of liberal hypocrisy.

All of a sudden, America’s corporate media have woken up to the threat of Big Tech censorship. After years of ‘liberal’ journalists agitating for Twitter, Facebook and the rest to censor people they dislike, repeating all the same platitudes about ‘misinformation’ and ‘hate speech’, insisting that being banned from the digital public square is really no different to being banned by a fast-food joint, they’re now all reaching for their JS Mill and railing against the tyranny of Silicon Valley.

Welcome, comrades! What took you so long? Only, of course, these people still don’t care one bit about free speech and are only really outraged now because, for once, it is people they know, like and agree with who are being censored."

https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/12/18/oh-so-now-you-care-about-big-tech-censorship/

I don't know about you, but I have seen/been on many threads about censorship here on the forum over the years.  But why is this even an issue if Musk is demonstrating "Freedom of Speech" by his actions?

To be fair, he owns Twitter and if he wants to have a fit and ban a certain group of people, it is within his rights as long as he doesn't violate any laws.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

To be fair, he owns Twitter and if he wants to have a fit and ban a certain group of people, it is within his rights as long as he doesn't violate any laws.

His suspension of the "journalists" was for 7 days and a few have already been reinstated.  The outrage is all about the formerly exalted one's anger over being held accountable.  He should spend a few million to make an example of this punk in FLA, who was using a public platform to endanger Musk and his family.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

His suspension of the "journalists" was for 7 days and a few have already been reinstated.  The outrage is all about the formerly exalted one's anger over being held accountable.  He should spend a few million to make an example of this punk in FLA, who was using a public platform to endanger Musk and his family.  

Didn't he do the same with Yoel Roth?  And why should I show sympathy for a guy that is becoming a victim of his own antics?  Because he is rich?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Didn't he do the same with Yoel Roth?  And why should I show sympathy for a guy that is becoming a victim of his own antics?  Because he is rich?

No one said you HAVE to do anything.  Just try not to be a hypocrite and say it wouldn't pizz you off if someone jeopardized the people YOU love, just to be a jerk, online.  That's what Sweeney did and he deserved to be banned.  ANYONE who doxes for fun should be permanently removed from the platform.

• Like 1

Oh, and BTW, those who keep saying Musk's aircraft info is "public", are misinformed:

Nah, this punk knew what he was doing and he knew the potential harm it could cause.  Maybe I'm too timid, but I don't think I'd anger a billionaire just for kicks and grins when he could come at me with a wall of high-priced legal counsel.  Musk should make an example out of this jerk.

Edited by and-then
spelling

43 minutes ago, and-then said:

No one said you HAVE to do anything.  Just try not to be a hypocrite and say it wouldn't pizz you off if someone jeopardized the people YOU love, just to be a jerk, online.  That's what Sweeney did and he deserved to be banned.  ANYONE who doxes for fun should be permanently removed from the platform.

The way I look at it, the internet is like the bad side of town.  If you go there and act like a jerk expect weirdos, stalkers, and other jerks to suddenly pay attention to you.

But how does that make one a hypocrite?  Like I had said before,  I don't post pictures of my kid or what not on Facebook and I use social media responsibly.  Elon Musk uses his real name, talks about what he is doing at Twitter headquarters, and then blames a guy that has a tracking bot for his airplane for some guy off the street attacking him?

You know, I would maybe feel bad if his plane got attacked by a rocket but in this case I think he needs turn that finger back around and point at him self.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, and-then said:

Yeah, nah, that's NOT what this is about.  This is about agencies within our federal government actively working with social media to suppress information they find "objectionable".  It's documented in internal communications and those making excuses for it will deserve the chaos it eventually brings to them, as well.  Twitter was acting as a subsidiary of the FBI, FHS.  Folks can make excuses for it, and they will, but the reality is that if this was being done against Liberals in DC, you'd think the world was on fire.  All of us here know this.  It will be interesting to see how many have the integrity to admit it and demand change.  The bottom line is bureaucrats in DC, in concert with Democrats, are using government agencies to censor and silence their opponents via the largest social media platform in the world.  There is simply no way to plausibly deny it.  

Who do you think is instigating the "agencies within the federal government actively working with social media to suppress information", and spread misinformation, the two parties leaders are doing that, only allowing people who will dance to their tune, so many states are looking at taking that control away and starting open primaries so that independents get to help choose the candidates.  It has become too obvious how and who the elections are being controled.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, and-then said:

The creator of Elonjet did not endanger Musk's family.

Elonjet is not doxing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and-then said:

The outrage is all about the formerly exalted one's anger over being held accountable.

What does Trump have to do with this?  Can't we have a thread without Trump?:devil:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3