Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Harry & Meghan | Official Teaser | Netflix

Still Waters

5 hours ago, pellinore said:

Megan is very pretty. She would have been adopted as the UKs favourite "fairy-tale Princess" if it hadn't been for that, you know, "heritage" thing. 

She was, & then she s**t on everybody. Got nothing to do with 'heritage'. Basically she thought being a princess was like something she'd seen in the movies, then when she found out that she actually had to do some work, she thought 'sod that I'm gonig back to california,' & her dopey husband followed. She's fallen out with her own family, now she's fallen out with his, hope he's got a back up plan for the inevitable divorce.

• Like 5

On 12/5/2022 at 11:24 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

Harry's real father must be so disappointed.

Shhh!  Don't give away the next Netflix plot lines!  :w00t:

• Haha 3

On 12/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, Myles said:

They are in no ways required to be honest and truthful.

Which truth is even more reason for Harry to have simply walked away from this idiocy.  I'm thinking the boy is WHIPPED, plain and simple.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/harry_and_meghan/s01

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/harry_and_meghan/s01/reviews?type=user

"Ever wondered how entertaining it would be to watch a millionaire princess complain about how hard her life is? Ever wondered why someone who complains about a lack of privacy would then make a show talking about her private life? Ever wondered how easy it would be to get a prince to turn on his alive and dead family members? Ever wondered how many lies you could fit into a scripted documentary? Well, keep wondering. The answer to these questions isn't worth your time to find out."

:lol:

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 11:12 PM, Still Waters said:

The biggest surprise of this week’s release of a trailer for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s forthcoming Netflix documentary is that it appeared at all.

Its a heartwarming story about when a self diagnosed mentally ill Ginger GI Joe doll married a hypocritical gold digger who loves to play the race card.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've watched their documentary and found it very interesting. There's two sides to every story and it's best watched with an open mind.

Harry and Meghan invited to Charles’s coronation, report suggests

Invitation comes despite continued fallout from Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix documentary

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/17/harry-and-meghan-invited-to-king-charles-coronation-report-suggests

• Like 1

Too many lies have been told by those two and proven to be lies to want to believe anything that comes out of their moths, IMO. Even before the release of the episodes there was proof of them using scenes that had nothing to do with them.  

• Like 2

I really couldn't sum it up better than this :-

• Like 3

I think he's been advised to invite them because it makes him look like the bigger person . . . BUT, surely they won't have the brass neck to turn up and then they will look really bad(well, worse than they already look). :lol:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I think he's been advised to invite them because it makes him look like the bigger person . . . BUT, surely they won't have the brass neck to turn up and then they will look really bad(well, worse than they already look). :lol:

Yes, they appear to have been put in an awkward position, by hey...that's what happens when you start burning bridges.

• Like 3