Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My words from a fool

Roy Perry

God first, atheist, Jesus Christ

Should call my man of Godly thinking with twist atheist my unbelief, that was Saved by the Lord Jesus Christ who directs my paths of Love and Truth which not the Bible. King James said in his heart let us control what believe and read by putting the book with other book so we can control the part they worship given credit for the word we did.

In the 1611 King James we read this "

1611 King James Bible Introduction

To the most high and mightie Prince, James by the grace of God King of Great Britaine, France and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, &c. The translators of The Bible, wish Grace, Mercie, and Peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord." even above God himself. What evil to say about that were wrote before his birth Prince James said in his heart.

If never give it a introduction and said it was part of God's Word lets read for what said "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." The Word of God in the Bible and outside the Bible every book that God moved his spirit the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit which what God is "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spiritand in truth."

King James is not Spirit he is dust that has decay over time back to dust Spirit is different form of life we can plant the seed of Jesus Christ and break out fleshly shell like a pant breaks through the soil from seed. Truth is simple it does take wise person you can the lease of man kind be called a fool and understand more than most men of wisdom.

Thank you with a holy kiss blowing your way from this fool Roy William Perry III Known as year2027

God frist

12\03\2022

The Unbeliever

If I was an unbeliever could be true my unbelief, lets see I am unbeliever for study of believes? Lets say I do not believe anything at all can I do it with believing in something?

Lets try I believe in nothing at all I just do not believe in anything by not believing in anything I break my first rule. I believe in nothing I fail my first test lets try more test.

Lets say that hate so must I think no body rights matter I push my will on others I take what I want from you. I rape you, I take from you my wants come first, well I broke a rule I believe I was better than you.

No matter how I twist it I can not be in nothing I must either believe in me to take I want. It not possible to believe in nothing you may say you do not believe in God but you can not a unbeliever because no person in this world that be a unbeliever.

Did you learn something from this test I try? I am a believer in God and you might not be it your right as a person. Thank you with love and holy kiss blowing your way from Roy.        

8 minutes ago, Roy Perry said:

If I was an unbeliever could be true my unbelief, lets see I am unbeliever for study of believes? Lets say I do not believe anything at all can I do it with believing in something?

There is a difference between belief and knowledge.  Knowledge is based on evidence while belief is based on here-say.  Believe nothing,  seek knowledge.  Not believing is not not knowing.

10 minutes ago, Roy Perry said:

Lets try I believe in nothing at all I just do not believe in anything by not believing in anything I break my first rule. I believe in nothing I fail my first test lets try more test.

Belief in anything and nothing are just absolutes, and equally foolish, just as believing in an absolute god is foolish.  Absolutes are meaningless as nothing defines them in a relationship to other things as they are equally applicable everywhere by definition.

12 minutes ago, Roy Perry said:

Lets say that hate so must I think no body rights matter I push my will on others I take what I want from you. I rape you, I take from you my wants come first, well I broke a rule I believe I was better than you.

Before there was a "God in Judah", humans had already figured out the golden rule all on their own.  We regulate our own and each others' behavior and need no divinity.  We are a social animal, and ethics are part of our make-up, except in the cases of madmen.  Those madmen perhaps might benefit from religious instruction, for they certainly seek it out.

14 minutes ago, Roy Perry said:

No matter how I twist it I can not be in nothing I must either believe in me to take I want. It not possible to believe in nothing you may say you do not believe in God but you can not a unbeliever because no person in this world that be a unbeliever.

The modern atheist is not fooled by such simpleminded sophistry.  Atheism =/= Nihilism.  Worse, this is not even a persuasive argument against Nihilism.  A Nihilist would simply demand to be shown this god of which you speak, and you would inevitably fail to present it.

• Like 6

When you think of him and everything in existence, you think of a finite universe, finite meaning it has a beginning and end. However, God had no beginning and has no end. It's hard to understand us humans because we are finite beings. We are wired to believe in a beginning for everything. Now, there is physical and geological evidence of places mention in the Bible, such as Rome, Greece, Israel, Babylon, Egypt, etc. All are real places. Hope this clears thing up!

The above was said to me on another forum, where I, as an atheist, was challenging the Believers. I think the author is undermining himself. Yes, those places are mentioned, but only because they were places known to the men who wrote the Bible. Presumably God knew about the existence of Australia, and N and S America, (after all, he had only created them a couple of thousand years previously) but they never get a mention when he was 'dictating' the Bible to men. Because they didn't know about them.

Anther atheist pointed out that God knew all about genetics and DNA when he was busy dictating the Bible- why didn't He tip us off then, and save us all a lot of trouble? It is always left to men to do things and discover things, despite God's infinite knowledge and guidance. (And I use the word 'men' advisedly- God was a bit of a misogynist, wasn't He - I wonder if that was because it suited the agenda of the people who were actually writing the Bible?)

thanks Alchopwn and pellinore

thank you Roy

lets say I do not believe igolden rule what then

the golden rule was creative to direct our path or believing

It was try and error made

Edited by Roy Perry

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Nihilist would simply demand to be shown this god of which you speak

The nihilist would either have no real reason to believe or they deconstructed god down to the idea it is. However the problem with the nihilist is they are perpetually on the edge of being an existentialist, as nihilism is not the easiest position to maintain. 

• Like 3

I'll wait in the car.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Hey, Roy

Long time, no see.

I hope all is well.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Roy Perry said:

thanks Alchopwn and pellinore

thank you Roy

lets say I do not believe igolden rule what then

the golden rule was creative to direct our path or believing

It was try and error made

I am not convinced that you know what the Golden Rule actually is.  To not practice it would put you in jail.  Are you in jail Roy?

Edited by Alchopwn

I came to know the LORD like I never have before through this thread. I am humbled.

• Haha 2