Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump calls for rescinding the Constitution

Eldorado

Nearly 1000 Americans signed sworn affidavits claiming voting irregularities in their polling stations.  That is unprecedented.  There is no need to go back and  re-litigate this conflict because opinions are hardened and it will accomplish nothing.  That is music to the ears of the Left because they seem to believe that shouting down their opposition is a valid way to govern.  Trump and a great many of his supporters are simply not going to ever accept what they know was done to them.  There is no way to compel that.  That doesn't mean the PTB in DC won't continue beating the drum to isolate and alienate half the voters.  They most certainly will.  

This article is a perfect example of how info war is waged.  If a person saw the headline and didn't read the whole piece, they'd come away assuming Trump said he wanted to rescind the Constitution.  He said no such thing.  The context is ignored so a sensationalistic talking point can be advanced.  What he said was the rule of order in the Constitution is being attacked by fraudulent elections and because there is no mechanism in our Constitution to correct who illegally rose to power in such a way, the only remedy would have to come in a way that the Constitution does not plan for or envision.  In THAT very narrow sense, yes he is saying justice would require taking steps not planned for by our Founders because they assumed the people would be able to agree and honor elections.

Articles like this just reinforce the knowledge that our system has been taken down and the party/movement that has seized power will not peacefully surrender it again.  Those who are pleased with this outcome are going to find that it is unsustainable and while their neighbors probably won't go into the streets and loot and set fires, they WILL begin to so disrespect the central government that the system will ultimately fall apart.  Our justice system cannot exist outside voluntary compliance.  Once the government needs to be able to physically restrain millions of its citizens, the game is over.  

It is time for citizens to decide where they will make their stand for their freedom.  The options are limited and come down to three possibilities.  Surrender to the ruling class in DC, organize a mass, targeted protest by way of civil disobedience, OR ignore it and wait for the tyranny to come literally knocking at your door.  That last option ends badly.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, and-then said:

Nearly 1000 Americans signed sworn affidavits claiming voting irregularities in their polling stations.  That is unprecedented.  There is no need to go back and  re-litigate this conflict because opinions are hardened and it will accomplish nothing.  That is music to the ears of the Left because they seem to believe that shouting down their opposition is a valid way to govern.  Trump and a great many of his supporters are simply not going to ever accept what they know was done to them.  There is no way to compel that.  That doesn't mean the PTB in DC won't continue beating the drum to isolate and alienate half the voters.  They most certainly will.  

This article is a perfect example of how info war is waged.  If a person saw the headline and didn't read the whole piece, they'd come away assuming Trump said he wanted to rescind the Constitution.  He said no such thing.  The context is ignored so a sensationalistic talking point can be advanced.  What he said was the rule of order in the Constitution is being attacked by fraudulent elections and because there is no mechanism in our Constitution to correct who illegally rose to power in such a way, the only remedy would have to come in a way that the Constitution does not plan for or envision.  In THAT very narrow sense, yes he is saying justice would require taking steps not planned for by our Founders because they assumed the people would be able to agree and honor elections.

Articles like this just reinforce the knowledge that our system has been taken down and the party/movement that has seized power will not peacefully surrender it again.  Those who are pleased with this outcome are going to find that it is unsustainable and while their neighbors probably won't go into the streets and loot and set fires, they WILL begin to so disrespect the central government that the system will ultimately fall apart.  Our justice system cannot exist outside voluntary compliance.  Once the government needs to be able to physically restrain millions of its citizens, the game is over.  

It is time for citizens to decide where they will make their stand for their freedom.  The options are limited and come down to three possibilities.  Surrender to the ruling class in DC, organize a mass, targeted protest by way of civil disobedience, OR ignore it and wait for the tyranny to come literally knocking at your door.  That last option ends badly.

You've made a rant in every thread of you basically saying that there will be a civil war because people like yourself are upset. That's not healthy.

As for the affidavits. I'm sure I could easily get 1000 signed affidavits of bigfoot or fairy sightings too if I wanted.

If it's anything like the witness they had come to my Ohio statehouse who put a paperclip to her chest to prove that the vaccine made her magnetic, than I don't have much faith in them lol.

There have been audits and investigations. You just refuse to accept the results of any of those.

Trump saying the constitution should be changed sounds like an obvious fascist move to most people. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Portre said:

Where are the Trumpsters defending this moron, all those who mocked Uncle Joe for calling His Flabbiness a threat to democracy?

Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution

The headline is a straight up lie.  It is meant to sell raw emotion to the low info media zombies.  There was a very focused, targeted context to his words and it is ignored and the words twisted for emotional appeal.  FTR, regardless of how many media outlets repeating the mantra that 2020 was fair, tens of millions of us disagree and we will never be shouted down or shamed.  

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"

I agree with him to the extent that the level of fraud amounted to a stolen election, basically a coup, and since the Founders who wrote the Constitution were honorable, rational men, they just assumed if our experiment was to succeed and survive there would have to be a dedication to honesty in our elections.  They couldn't plan for the steps that would be needed if one of the major political parties became so corrupt that it was willing to tear it all down to retain power.  Our reality today is that the Democrat party has decided to seize control and use whatever means necessary to retain that power permanently.  

Those who believe and agree with the Left's propaganda will eventually wake up with a government they hate but that they also know they MUST FEAR.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

He also accused "Big Tech Companies" of colluding against him with Democrats.

Anyone who doubts this^ is a person committed to ignoring the clear truth that is being disseminated from Twitter as we speak.  There is no wiggle room, no doubt that an agency of our government colluded with Twitter execs to censor political speech in the run up to our elections.  THAT is not disputed by the actual text created by those execs.  They KNEW that their excuse for the censorship was too weak to stand on its own and yet they censored critical facts about the potential corruption of one of the major candidates until long after the election was over.  Those who will claim that Twitter is/was a private company and as such cannot be guilty of a 1A violation will have to explain where the FBI fits into that scenario.  

I think that despite what will amount to a tsunami of media saturation attacks on this story, it will have legs.  Matt Taibbi is a well established, Left of center journalist who was respected by the Democrats until he dared to speak out and report what Twitter did in 2020.  Now, all of the legacy media are in full attack mode against him.  He lays out a clear, cogent explanation of the thought processes of the Twitter execs in real time and frankly, several of them should be hauled in front of congressional committees to explain themselves.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, and-then said:

termination of...the Constitution

I can read English pretty well.

1 hour ago, and-then said:

the level of fraud amounted to a stolen election

ev·i·dence [ˈevədəns]
NOUN
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid:
"the study finds little evidence of election fraud"

See, it's right in the definition!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

And you are welcome to your opinion, but that is all you get for free.  I've tried to make this point many times over the past two years.  There are millions of Americans who believe that election was stolen.  The fact that YOU do not, does not change the minds of those millions.  Your perspective seems to discount the potential impact of their beliefs.  That defies logic and common sense.  There were over 900 sworn affidavits claiming irregularities and that was an unprecedented number for any election.  There were multiple data points that simply did not add up and actually defied the historical precedents.

My point is simple.  The trust in our election integrity is the single most crucial thing we share as Americans.  EVERYTHING is built on that foundation.  What should have happened in 2020 was a serious collection of the evidence and claims being submitted to the courts and rather than multiple judges simply refusing to review the evidence, an in depth investigation, including actual canvassing to prove where these tens of thousands of mail-in ballots originated, should have been undertaken and done with full transparency. 

Had that been done, the chances of millions of us losing faith in the system would be far less.  The Left refused to do anything but mock and deny.  They got away with it that time but when the next election has similar issues, there will be major damage to America.  This nation is built on the idea of shared values and equal justice under law.  When we lose the belief in that, America falls apart and it will QUICKLY become clear that the other half of the nation that you disagree with, cannot be compelled by government enforcement to accept the legitimacy of the installed cabal in DC.  They will simply begin to ignore the laws they consider illegitimate.  

If you don't believe this then your other option would be for the government to go full CCP and put troops in the streets.  That would not be a good look for DC.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, and-then said:

rump and a great many of his supporters are simply not going to ever accept what they know was done to them

What they don't know and will never accept is that the Orange Menace LOST.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, and-then said:

The trust in our election integrity is the single most crucial thing we share as Americans

And you are eroding that trust

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

FTR, regardless of how many media outlets repeating the mantra that 2020 was fair, tens of millions of us disagree and we will never be shouted down or shamed.  

So, you admit you have no shame?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

There were over 900 sworn affidavits claiming irregularities and that was an unprecedented number for any election

That unsourced figure appears to be dropping by the post.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

That unsourced figure appears to be dropping by the post.

I noticed that, too.:su You'd think with all the MAGAts out there, the number of invented irregularities would be closer to "millions".

Edited by Portre
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

You've made a rant in every thread of you basically saying that there will be a civil war because people like yourself are upset. That's not healthy.

It got bad before all kinds of bullying threats of civil disobedience and violence many posts were so bad they were deleted those type posts do put people on the radar.

In reality the 6th showed us the extent of the furor and competency of such threats. Yes, yet another epic fail by BOM and his bumblingly minions.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, and-then said:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"

I agree with him to the extent that the level of fraud amounted to a stolen election, basically a coup, and since the Founders who wrote the Constitution were honorable, rational men, they just assumed if our experiment was to succeed and survive there would have to be a dedication to honesty in our elections. 

Point 1 - So, you agree with Trump, therefore you're okay with terminating the constitution for his assertions.

Are you okay with terminating the constitution if American lives were in danger? For example, if there were a real threat to American lives in the form of, say... gun violence, would you be willing to terminate the 2nd amendment? Even of there were signed affadavits involved?

That brings me to Point 2 - Signed affadavits. There is quite the descrepancy between affadavits presented to judges, and  those that have been waved around by Giuliani. 1000 or even 900 is quite the number. As you said, "unprecedented." Affadavits like "The PA system was too loud," "Somebody called me Karen," or "Someone looked at me mean." Et cetera et cetera. These will never get presented to a judge. 100s of pieces of crap is just that. Crap.

Hey look, WaPo circa 2020:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/20/affidavit-giuliani-vote-fraud/

Edited by Alpha_Q
Spelling
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Alpha_Q said:

Point 1 - So, you agree with Trump, therefore you're okay with terminating the constitution for his assertions.

Are you okay with terminating the constitution if American lives were in danger? For example, if there were a real threat to American lives in the form of, say... gun violence, would you be willing to terminate the 2nd amendment? Even of there were signed affadavits involved?

That brings me to Point 2 - Signed affadavits. There is quite the descrepancy between affadavits presented to judges, and  those that have been waved around by Giuliani. 1000 or even 900 is quite the number. As you said, "unprecedented." Affadavits like "The PA system was too loud," "Somebody called me Karen," or "Someone looked at me mean." Et cetera et cetera. These will never get presented to a judge. 100s of pieces of crap is just that. Crap.

Hey look, WaPo circa 2020:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/20/affidavit-giuliani-vote-fraud/

The number of signed affidavits still doesn't imply election fraud, after all... 

• Like 6

The REAL story here is the twitter censorship of the Hunter Biden story to interfere with the last election. I remember the huge coverage about ‘Russian interference’ which ended up being a Democrat lie followed by a partisan FBI chief.

This one is much bigger. Yet it seems ‘Matt Murphy’ and the BBC don’t want to talk about that : instead they are trying to make Trump out as the bad guy.

Here’s what the BBC tell us about what Twitter did:

‘Twitter initially blocked the story because of a company policy on hacked and stolen materials, and the leaked emails showed confusion and disagreements among staff as they scrambled to respond.’

That’s it.

Then we get:
‘The files – which the BBC cannot verify – were published on Twitter by Substack writer Matt Taibbi on Friday night.’

Just to sow the seed of doubt that they might be fake.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

The REAL story here is the twitter censorship of the Hunter Biden story to interfere with the last election.

No. It isnt. Media has been deciding what to print/air and what not to print/air since time immemorial. The Twitter emails show a concern for violating an in-house policy, and to err on the side of caution. Nothing more.  Considering the trail the laptop took to get where it did, no wonder they thought it was sketchy. Twitter is not a government agency, and can censor all they want, the same way Fox and Breitbart can decide what they air and what details they exclude. It's also a form of free speech to not say anything. A couple other media companies did air Trump's grievances and unfounded assertion about Dominion et al and now they're getting sued for it. Because they aired an opinion? No, because Dominion believes they were defamed in the process, and now it will go through the courts.

So the real story here is Trump believing his legal rights are above and beyond the Constitution of the United States of America. 

Edited by Alpha_Q
Grammar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Alpha_Q said:

No. It isnt. Media has been deciding what to print/air and what not to print/air since time immemorial. The Twitter emails show a concern for violating an in-house policy, and to err on the side of caution. Nothing more.  Considering the trail the laptop took to get where it did, no wonder they thought it was sketchy. Twitter is not a government agency, and can censor all they want, the same way Fox and Breitbart can decide what they air and what details they exclude. It's also a form of free speech to not say anything. A couple other media companies did air Trump's grievances and unfounded assertion about Dominion et al and now they're getting sued for it. Because they aired an opinion? No, because Dominion believes they were defamed in the process, and now it will go through the courts.

So the real story here is Trump believing his legal rights are above and beyond the Constitution of the United States of America. 

Hunter Biden - Hello Dad. I left my laptop at a repair store. It's bad. Joe Biden - Hello FBI. My son lost his laptop. It's bad. FBI - Hello Twitter and Facebook. If you seen anything leak about the Bidens, it's Russian disinformation. Act accordingly.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Hunter Biden - Hello Dad. I left my laptop at a repair store. It's bad. Joe Biden - Hello FBI. My son lost his laptop. It's bad. FBI - Hello Twitter and Facebook. If you seen anything leak about the Bidens, it's Russian disinformation. Act accordingly.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

There is a Hunter Biden laptop thread elsewhere on this forum, where you can discuss how 'Sleepy-Joe' is suddenly Stalin when it comes to his hold on the FBI. 

As for this thread, you're perfectly fine with Trump wanting to rescind the US Constitution for personal gain?

(And Biden was mocked for suggesting Trump was a threat to Democracy.)

• Like 3

I notice no one mentioned Trump's follow up post.

In a follow-up post, he added: “UNPRECEDENTED FRAUD REQUIRES UNPRECEDENTED CURE!”

• Like 1