Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thrombosis and thrombocytopenia are rare complications of vaccine

Scholar4Truth

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20221128/Large-COVID-vaccination-study-found-that-thrombosis-and-thrombocytopenia-are-very-rare-complications.aspx 
some rare adverse events, such as thrombosis, were reported following vaccination during immunization programs. As of May 26, 2021, the U.K. reported thromboembolic events with thrombocytopenia following primary vaccination using ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2. Importantly, fewer safety concerns for the BNT162b2 have been reported, with instances of immune thrombocytopenia remaining rare among BNT162b2 recipients.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

It is true that there can be rare complications with drugs.

The fum duckers that pretend vaccines are dangerous do not want to be confronted by rational arguments that you post.

I find it fascinating. I appreciate your efforts

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The fum duckers that pretend vaccines are dangerous do not want to be confronted by rational arguments that you post.

I find it fascinating. I appreciate your efforts

I see lots of anti vaccine posts in this sub thread and figured they need some rational responses instead of dismissals they give us. 

• Thanks 1

The problem is death and injury. Do we have a method of defending against that?

Can we prevent death and injury from small pox, large pox, fevers, flu, cholera, consumption, etc. ...?

• Like 1

So one had better not be old nor have co-morbidities.

The article did not explain why my brother in law died after being vaccinated.

Nor did it say anything about my two relatives who got cancer after being vaccinated. (Their co-morbidity was herpes simplex virus.)

Nor did it say anything about one of my relatives getting a six centimeter blister on her liver after having gotten vaccinated. (An auto-immune response in my opinion.)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Really?  It also seems to be accurate that there has been an unexplained increase in sudden death that began at about the same time these life-saving vaccines were made available.  I understand that you do not believe it has been proven that the two are related but I'm curious, would you support a simple registry that looked at presence or absence of vaccine history for these young, otherwise healthy folks who have begun literally DROPPING DEAD since 2021?  If not... why not?

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Ell said:

The vaccine devotees will never admit they could be wrong about their beliefs.  I'll cheerfully admit that I don't know if there is a correlation between these vaccines and the ongoing, significant increase in deaths since the vaccines were made available and PUSHED on the public.  The issue I have with the congregants of the church of the holy jab, is that they don't seem to be willing to advocate for a simple survey of the vax status of all sudden death cases in otherwise healthy people.  It makes no sense not to rule out this potential cause when it could be done within the existing adverse event reporting system.

I pray the assumed correlation that so many are making will be proven wrong because several of my close family members took the vax and all the boosters.  My wife and I were the only two in our family that decided to refuse them.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Ell said:

So one had better not be old nor have co-morbidities.

Nor did it say anything about my two relatives who got cancer after being vaccinated. (Their co-morbidity was herpes simplex virus.)

Nor did it say anything about one of my relatives getting a six centimeter blister on her liver after having gotten vaccinated. (An auto-immune response in my opinion.)

Probably because there's no relationship outside your head. 

Perhaps contact the author of the article. I'm sure they are seeking anecdotes feverishly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, and-then said:

The vaccine devotees will never admit they could be wrong about their beliefs.  I'll cheerfully admit that I don't know if there is a correlation between these vaccines and the ongoing, significant increase in deaths since the vaccines were made available and PUSHED on the public.  The issue I have with the congregants of the church of the holy jab, is that they don't seem to be willing to advocate for a simple survey of the vax status of all sudden death cases in otherwise healthy people.  It makes no sense not to rule out this potential cause when it could be done within the existing adverse event reporting system.

I pray the assumed correlation that so many are making will be proven wrong because several of my close family members took the vax and all the boosters.  My wife and I were the only two in our family that decided to refuse them.  

What a joke 

You have never admitted to being wrong even when shown to be so. 

There is no significant increase in deaths. That's another thing you have been wrong about but don't follow your own suggestions and admit it. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, and-then said:

Really?  It also seems to be accurate that there has been an unexplained increase in sudden death that began at about the same time these life-saving vaccines were made available.  I understand that you do not believe it has been proven that the two are related but I'm curious, would you support a simple registry that looked at presence or absence of vaccine history for these young, otherwise healthy folks who have begun literally DROPPING DEAD since 2021?  If not... why not?

Still waiting on them sources that show evidence of these so-called sudden deaths.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/5/2022 at 3:26 AM, Scholar4Truth said:

Still waiting on them sources that show evidence of these so-called sudden deaths.

You'll be waiting forever. Those making the claim have no evidence. They are just repeating something without considering what it is they are saying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1