Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot' filmed by boaters in remote area of Ontario, Canada

UM-Bot

Looks like a dude in a costume trying to walk like 'bigfoot' way too hard.
  • Like 8

After all, there are only 2 possibilities:

1. Someone has again staged a bigfoot hoax for the umpteenth time.

2. Bigfoot is a real living entity

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

After all, there are only 2 possibilities:

1. Someone has again staged a bigfoot hoax for the umpteenth time.

2. Bigfoot is a real living entity

Applying Occam's razor . . .  I'll take number 2 Alex.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

Looks like a dude in a costume trying to walk like 'bigfoot' way too hard.

Someone stole the Jack Link's footie costume.

• Haha 2

I like the narrator comment….”I’m not saying it’s bigfoot, I’m saying it looks like bigfoot.”  Well, yes it does.  It’s either a bigfoot or a hoax, one way or the other.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What I love is that the camera sweeps around and then pauses the sweep to catch the costumed guy walking into view and out of view.

It's the I was just filming when it happened video.

Next time these boaters need to be filming someone pulling in a fish and in the background BF walks by. It will not seem as staged as this video

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I can see the color of his socks.

It is a bearded man wearing an orange coat and blue jeans.

Please do not bore me with this nonsense.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Waiting in the boat for grandpa to find a good place for a number 2 on the side of the lake. Incontinence is a big thing, not to be joked upon. Let grandpa find his hole peacefully please.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is great evidence. I wish I had one during my experience. 

• Haha 2

If you've never been miles out in the wilderness or your fat butt never leaves the house don't try to belittle those more adventurous people who have really been there just sit on your couch and shut up you know nothing.
  • Haha 3

I have picked blackberries at the side of the road and I have seen cows in the meadows.

So when I see a Bigfoot with feet, then I know that it is not a Bigfoot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

One thing the video didn't tell us is was this captured by coincidence or was there already suspicion of a Bigfoot in that area. I always want to hear the photo takers verbal narrative of the event.

But anyway;

Papameter Reading

Bigfoot 70%   Hoax  20%     Bear/Human/Homer Simpson  10%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The posture and movements of this creature remind me of those from the Freeman footage.  What I like about the Freeman footage is that there are footprints that accompany the video.  It would have been nice if the boaters landed in that location to see if any tracks were left behind to document.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

PS.  The Freeman footage was subjected to professional analysis in the video by Meldrum,  Sasquatch: The Legend Meets Science, and it was not determined to be a hoax….FWIW.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Guyver said:

The posture and movements of this creature remind me of those from the Freeman footage.  What I like about the Freeman footage is that there are footprints that accompany the video.  It would have been nice if the boaters landed in that location to see if any tracks were left behind to document.

And get out of their boat and walk where the same place to get a size comparison with the trees. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tonedog45 said:

This is great evidence. I wish I had one during my experience. 

Explains much.

I take that back, it is rude.  Instead, I'll say this: I too wish you had better evidence than an anecdote.

Edited by Resume
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DJ Dog said:

If you've never been miles out in the wilderness or your fat butt never leaves the house don't try to belittle those more adventurous people who have really been there just sit on your couch and shut up you know nothing.

I'll bet a number of people (including myself) have been "miles out in the wilderness," perhaps even hundreds of miles from "civilization"  so your bigfooter shibboleth is moot.  Also too, can you please tells us where bigfoot might be reliably observed.in your neck of the footie woods.

Edited by Resume
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Why would a hoaxer bother with that?  Unless they thought ahead and fashioned some footie stompers of their own with which to fashion some footie footprints.

37 minutes ago, Guyver said:

PS.  The Freeman footage was subjected to professional analysis in the video by Meldrum,  Sasquatch: The Legend Meets Science, and it was not determined to be a hoax….FWIW.  

How did he determine that?

A review of that (snicker) scholarly tome.

https://www.physics.smu.edu/~pseudo/bigfootreview.pdf

Edited by Resume

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

What I love is that the camera sweeps around and then pauses the sweep to catch the costumed guy walking into view and out of view.

It's the I was just filming when it happened video.

Next time these boaters need to be filming someone pulling in a fish and in the background BF walks by. It will not seem as staged as this video

I logged in to say the same, camera is panning then stops and keeps the clearing in view until the beast arrives, looks like they knew something was coming.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Lol hilarious JM has no credibility or integrity he is a biased ego driven true believer for profile and attention he made a complete and total ass of himself saying the snowwalker hoax was a creature not person in a suit then when his epic blunder was exposed he denied saying what he said.

• Like 3

When i first saw this threads video i thought it was Briscoe darling/uncle jessi in his red long drawers hunting a bush or still or both.

The fishermen used every camera fail there is, total hoax.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Resume said:

Why would a hoaxer bother with that?  Unless they thought ahead and fashioned some footie stompers of their own with which to fashion some footie footprints.

They would bother with it if they wished to make a truly convincing hoax…..unless it’s just too difficult to fake realistic looking tracks, I suppose….I wouldn’t know since I’m not a hoaxer.

• Thanks 1