Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot' filmed by boaters in remote area of Ontario, Canada

UM-Bot

On 12/12/2022 at 1:02 AM, Trelane said:

There have been so many theories and such to explain the lack of definitive proof. Unfortunately, when I've gone out into the deep bush to look for myself i come up with nothing. Time and again, absolutely nothing. 

When I ask certain questions, those who state it's real never really answer. I guess it's like UFOs and aliens, either you're a believer or you're not.

Okay...here is something real!  El Jeffe  the jaguar.  Points to consider.  This is really about one jaguar...one....being spotted in desolate locations, and in varying locations.  This jaguar had been identified by it's spots and scat samples with bear hairs found belonging to the jaguar.  

How is it that Big Foot has been spotted virtually everywhere by lots of people but there aren't any pictures of bigfoot.  No one with long range high quality cameras.  No scat...no bones...no footprints...no nothing except vague low quality images which all appear to be human like not animal like.  And yet, here we have one...one...very illusive jaguar seen by many, identified by spots with scat to back it all up.  The point is...this is what reality looks like.  Big Foot is what myth looks like.

How Many Jaguars Have Been Spotted In The USA?

Not a single jaguar female or cub has been seen in the United States since 1949, but a few males have been known to cross the US-Mexico border and wander through the desolate mountain ranges of the Southwest. The jaguar population used to range as far north as Southern Nevada. However, today, the most northern breeding population of jaguars is in the Mexican state of Sonora.

This breeding population is very close to the border, so a few jaguars have ventured across the border. A male jaguar was spotted in southeastern Arizona in 1996; since then, only one more has been known to cross the border.

In 2011, a male jaguar was seen in the Santa Rita mountains. This jaguar, named “El Jefe”, was frequently spotted and photographed between 2011 and 2015.

El Jefe has magnificent leopard-like rosettes all over his body. Like the human fingerprint, each leopard has its own spotted pattern, making it easy for scientists to identify an individual jaguar. This is how researchers have been able to track El Jefe.

The Santa Rita mountains are home to black bears. Typically, jaguars hunt deer, javelinas, and other desert-dwelling herbivores. But since the black bear population in Arizona has had virtually no predators for the past century, they became a surprisingly easy target.

Unlike deer and javelina, black bears in Arizona do not flee immediately when they see a jaguar because the animal is not a known threat. They may even approach a jaguar out of pure curiosity, allowing it to pounce quickly.

Field analysts have discovered jaguar scat with bear hairs in it and bear remains that show obvious signs of predation. However, jaguars do not typically feed on bears, so this is a unique scenario.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Such a set-up. Bigfoot looking at the ground to see where he's stepping because of the eye-holes.
  • Like 3

On 12/11/2022 at 11:02 PM, Trelane said:

There have been so many theories and such to explain the lack of definitive proof. Unfortunately, when I've gone out into the deep bush to look for myself i come up with nothing. Time and again, absolutely nothing. 

When I ask certain questions, those who state it's real never really answer. I guess it's like UFOs and aliens, either you're a believer or you're not.

My brother is a timber estimator in the Coast Range by Corvallis Oregon. I've asked him before and he's seen lots of bears, and a cougar or two, but never a bigfoot. He's out there in the old growth, and government lands, on eight hour shifts, five days a week. 

On the other hand he said he does know plenty of good old boys who work the woods who say they DO believe in BF, and some say they've seen it. None of them apparently has actual evidence though. But, according to my brother, belief in BF is pretty high, like 20% at least, amongst the woodmen here in this part of Oregon.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It's real with that exaggerated Patti swing, and I swear I think I saw a lake monster in the vid as well. Jackpot!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

It's real with that exaggerated Patti swing, and I swear I think I saw a lake monster in the vid as well. Jackpot!

No chupacabra?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Resume said:

No chupacabra?

It was passed out on tequila on the shoreline. Didn't you see it? Also the Wee Folk taking a Whi$$ by the semi-marshey inlet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

My brother is a timber estimator in the Coast Range by Corvallis Oregon. I've asked him before and he's seen lots of bears, and a cougar or two, but never a bigfoot. He's out there in the old growth, and government lands, on eight hour shifts, five days a week. 

On the other hand he said he does know plenty of good old boys who work the woods who say they DO believe in BF, and some say they've seen it. None of them apparently has actual evidence though. But, according to my brother, belief in BF is pretty high, like 20% at least, amongst the woodmen here in this part of Oregon.

I've spent a lot of time going out deep into some of the forests there in Oregon. Mt Hood, Tilamook, and Wilamette forests over the last 16 months. Tilamook being the most recent. Not one bit of evidence or experience that I could attribute to the creature. Met some guys out in the deep parts and they laughed at me when I asked them about BF. One fella actually said (I'm paraphrasing), "The only people who see it out here are the ones who actually believe in such stuff".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Trelane said:

I've spent a lot of time going out deep into some of the forests there in Oregon. Mt Hood, Tilamook, and Wilamette forests over the last 16 months. Tilamook being the most recent. Not one bit of evidence or experience that I could attribute to the creature. Met some guys out in the deep parts and they laughed at me when I asked them about BF. One fella actually said (I'm paraphrasing), "The only people who see it out here are the ones who actually believe in such stuff".

That sums it up, bigfoot isnt a living creature but is a belief system, i dont think every believer who swears they saw bf made it up or are mental or drunk etc some saw something and to them it was bf what it actually was doesnt matter to them.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

That sums it up, bigfoot isnt a living creature but is a belief system, i dont think every believer who swears they saw bf made it up or are mental or drunk etc some saw something and to them it was bf what it actually was doesnt matter to them.

Interesting OPINION.  I’m guessing you just wanted to get the last word in.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/8/2022 at 4:17 PM, the13bats said:

I really dont see the bigfoot phenomenon as a "cipher". Keep in mind stories are just that stories and are not evidence. I do not care about silly claims BF is,an alien or shape shifter etc. Believer cant prove an unproven using other unprovens.

To have a bigfoot exist we need things like a breeding population a food supply a habitat. We have other large animals live where people claim BF lives we have proof they exist.

We have nothing no supportive evidence that BF exist i cant prove it doesnt exist and dont care to but when i look at the complete lack of supporting evidence im good saying no, i dont believe bigfoot exists.

No proof of any breeding population, but in areas where they claim bigfoot is seen already have a food supply. Things like deer, elk, moose, are what they claim as a food source. Some areas would have sufficient numbers of that. Any area where larger wildlife can be found. And I agree, if we can find all those larger animals, their hair, their spoor, etc. why can't we find bigfoot if it exists.

They also claim to have found "nests", though there is obviously no actual proof of those being nests, or having been made by a bigfoot. Lots of cryptids have eventually come to light, but this is one I suspect never will since I'm of the mind that it doesn't exist as the type of creature they claim it to be. Other researches in the animal field think if it does, it's something from the ape family, which could make sense, but again, even if that is the case, there would be a lot more of them.  I look at this the same way as I look at Nessie.  There has to be at least some proof to make it a viable reality. If nothing else, where's the bigfoot poop?  If a critter eats, it sh*ts too. And they claim the bf stinks to high heaven, so ...I'm gonna bet the poop would too, so why isn't there at least that?  Even buried crap stinks.

I'm open minded about these things, but no solid proof = no for me.  Somebody slaps me in the face with an actual bigfoot creature (not some guy in a suit),  I'll believe in it then.

As for alien, shape shifter, alternate dimensions ... we're back to "give me actual proof".  Seeing some possible ship in the sky isn't proof enough for me. Government saying they're exploring them isn't proof either. Where is an actual ship? One not built by human hands? On the ground, that all people can see, touch, go inside? Anywhere?  Something in the sky is, of course, a UFO, because it's unidentified by the person who happens to see it, but not because it's absolutely from an alien planet.

I'm literally dying for someone to invent a transporter (like Star Trek) so it's not like I dont think some of these things could be possible. But possible just isn't enough for me.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, AnonsMouse said:

No proof of any breeding population, but in areas where they claim bigfoot is seen already have a food supply. Things like deer, elk, moose, are what they claim as a food source. Some areas would have sufficient numbers of that. Any area where larger wildlife can be found. And I agree, if we can find all those larger animals, their hair, their spoor, etc. why can't we find bigfoot if it exists.

They also claim to have found "nests", though there is obviously no actual proof of those being nests, or having been made by a bigfoot. Lots of cryptids have eventually come to light, but this is one I suspect never will since I'm of the mind that it doesn't exist as the type of creature they claim it to be. Other researches in the animal field think if it does, it's something from the ape family, which could make sense, but again, even if that is the case, there would be a lot more of them.  I look at this the same way as I look at Nessie.  There has to be at least some proof to make it a viable reality. If nothing else, where's the bigfoot poop?  If a critter eats, it sh*ts too. And they claim the bf stinks to high heaven, so ...I'm gonna bet the poop would too, so why isn't there at least that?  Even buried crap stinks.

I'm open minded about these things, but no solid proof = no for me.  Somebody slaps me in the face with an actual bigfoot creature (not some guy in a suit),  I'll believe in it then.

As for alien, shape shifter, alternate dimensions ... we're back to "give me actual proof".  Seeing some possible ship in the sky isn't proof enough for me. Government saying they're exploring them isn't proof either. Where is an actual ship? One not built by human hands? On the ground, that all people can see, touch, go inside? Anywhere?  Something in the sky is, of course, a UFO, because it's unidentified by the person who happens to see it, but not because it's absolutely from an alien planet.

I'm literally dying for someone to invent a transporter (like Star Trek) so it's not like I dont think some of these things could be possible. But possible just isn't enough for me.

If bigfoot was real and was a predator carnivore and killed and ate big creatures like deer etc we wiuld have proof long ago.

Nests if made by BF would be full of DNA which they are not so there are no BF nests.

Of course we would have found BF poo, if BF existed.

A believer runs empty on excuses for no evidence so tries to probe BF exists by using other things unproven to exist, thats just fantasy and delusions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Love how the camera has turned 180 degrees to the exact place and time when the transvestite wanna be big Foo walked in high heels

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 2:09 PM, Guyver said:

Interesting OPINION.  I’m guessing you just wanted to get the last word in.

Just as a reminder, you said this:

Resume, I apologize for calling you completely insane.  That was rude of me.  I don’t think you are completely insane.  However, I’m certain that you are confusing me with someone else, because you and I have never discussed a bet of $2500.  If you can prove that we had that conversation and I am mistaken, I will stand corrected.

I refer you to post #134 in this thread.  Again, I do not hold my breath in anticipation.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 4:45 AM, Resume said:

All you need to do is go to post #197 in the "Bigfoot" Can you show me some proof ?  thread.

There.  Now you don't have to do any work at all.  And you can now admit you were wrong, though like objective evidence for footie, I won't hold my breath while I wait.

Since I never read that post, it doesn’t count.  Did you not notice how there was no response from myself to your offer of a wager?  Had I seen you wager, I wouldn’t be fool enough to accept it.  Happy now?  You mistakenly thought you had spoken to me of a wager, as I said before.

Edited by Guyver
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Since I never read that post, it doesn’t count.  Did you not notice how there was no response from myself to your offer of a wager?  Had I seen you wager, I wouldn’t be fool enough to accept it.  Happy now?  You mistakenly thought you had spoken to me of a wager, as I said before.

NVM

Pearls before . . . 

Edited by Resume
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1