Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tacmars

darksideofme

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• el midgetron

• STABCAGE

• Czero 101

i believe it is a completely plausible assumption and have encountered a similar phenomanon-the city i live in has an unusually shaped sign deeming it an "all-american city" and i did some research and found that the exact requirements for this award are somewhat vague and could be rationalized on any town in the usa and i am very skeptical of the official reason for the classification so to speak or why this particular city was chosen-

WOW! This is incredible!

EVERYONE! THROW OUT YOUR GPS UNITS!!!!!!!!!!!

From now on, we go retro-techno! We go for road signs!

Spread the word!

Edited by MedicTJ

Geez, some people on this planet really need to seek professional help.

Some people have to much time on their hands grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

i am very skeptical of the official reason for the classification so to speak or why this particular city was chosen-

Are you skeptical of the official reason only because it is the official reason?

its laughable in any of the pic can u read the sticker, no and all that left right crap, left to where it doesnt tell of a location just, hey u can turn left here?! u have to be driving the wrong way on the wrong side of the road to see them.

The "tactical arrow codes" on this WAL*MART department directory sign have a secondary meaning. These codes are targeting the "GARDEN CENTER". If you have ever been to the GARDEN CENTER at WAL*MART you will know it is fitted with iron bars and chain link fencing, locking roll-down overhead doors, and locking exit with a register, scanner, and key-pad swipe/card console. It is our belief that the GARDEN CENTER will be a detention area where "dissidents" will be detained for further processing and then relocation.

^^^^^^that comes from the link provided by dark

and im sorry but i find it to be laughable

! u have to be driving the wrong way on the wrong side of the road to see them.

528197[/snapback]

exactly the point -vehicles driving in an "international" format would be using the opposite lane in america

OMG Sunofone, get a clue man. Take off your tin-foil hat and go outside. Enjoy some fresh air, the basement can't be good for you. However, it has done wonders for your ability to detect a conspiracy. My friend, you can spot them a mile away.

if i was a mod i would delete this thread from existance

Well we all know what time it is now.....Time to go deface some military stickers....though I'll probably be sent to prison for this...Oh well!

OMG Sunofone, get a clue man. Take off your tin-foil hat and go outside. Enjoy some fresh air, the basement can't be good for you.

grin2.gif its spring break "boy" and i live in SOUTH TEXAS "son" ....shoot ill be at the beach all month- ill be the one with a straw hat,shades,tank top,shorts,sandals and a cooler full o'beer--on padre island 20min past bob hall pier ...look for the bon fire(4x4 recomended) cool.gif y'all come by now-look for my two tone champagne and brown 89' toyota landcruiser----ps otacon you kick ASS thumbsup.gif

Edited by Sunofone

On my way home from the steel mill today I did notice a bunch of these little reflective stickers on the back of a lot of the highway signs....Though for me to be looking at the back of these signs almost got me into three accidents....So I think I'll just quit trying to look at these stickers...their so small you couldn't quite possibly read what they have to say I'll have to fake a reason to pull over on the shoulder and check them out....maybe I can fake an engine probably or something...just very connivently by a series or grouping of road signs!! grin2.gif

OMG Sunofone, get a clue man. Take off your tin-foil hat and go outside. Enjoy some fresh air, the basement can't be good for you.

grin2.gif its spring break "boy" and i live in SOUTH TEXAS "son" ....shoot ill be at the beach all month- ill be the one with a straw hat,shades,tank top,shorts,sandals and a cooler full o'beer--on padre island 20min past bob hall pier ...look for the bon fire(4x4 recomended) cool.gif y'all come by now-look for my two tone champagne and brown 89' toyota landcruiser----ps otacon you kick ASS thumbsup.gif

529093[/snapback]

sunofone, are you really Kinky Friedman who writes all those great mystery stories and is going to run for Gov of Texas????

I am one of your loyal fans w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

http://www.tackamarks.freeservers.com/

What are your thoughts on this?

527480[/snapback]

I think there is room for concern...some things seem a little too far fetched like the jewelers sign being a detention area marker but the other highway signs do seem to be targeted with some kind of meaningful stickers...who put them there?DOT? I tell you what I think in the long run...the military and the Fed are not to be trusted...ever wonder why democracy and elections in this country don't work? Because the permaent government doesn't want them to. There is too much money and power at stake to risk it to people like John Kennedy or Robert Kennedy or to make reparations to colored folks for their suffering...or to have allowed Martin Luther King to have lived...our Nation is run by people worse than Saddam Hussien so I expect another 9-11 style attack so this Countrys rulers can enforce Martial Law. The enemy is not terrorism...it is democracy...true democracy.

dmgspycat you seem to be prone to histrionics and drama a little. Maybe a touch of paranoia.

Can you be considered objective, or do you indeed have predisposed opinions about things?

THATS WEIRD.AND IF ITS TRUE THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT COULD BE MESSED UP

(THE ARMY N.G COPS AND OTHERS ARE PART OF THE GOVERNMENT)

YEAH, AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE SAYING IT'S FAKE ARE PROBABLY PART OF THE CONSPIRACY AND THE REASON THE SIGNS ARE SO SMALL IS BECAUSE ONLY THE ARMY WITH OPTICAL IMPLANTS THEY GOT FROM ALIENS OF THE FUTURE CAN BE ABLE TO READ THEM!

Sorry i just couldent help it laugh.gif !

I dont put my full trust in the government, but this goes a bit to far. I think its foolish to assume such things.

• 3 years later...

Anyone who has trained with multinational armies should be familiar with these sign tacmars. Everyone have a good laugh but this is a contingency plan if GPS fails--and it has and could go down if our GPS and defense satellites are knock out by nuke size EMP weapons in space. After WWII and Korea NATO had codes like these all over Europe, This is common knowledge by NATO forces.

If things go down badly in the country, don't you worry, there is a plan in place and routes marked to shuttle dead bodies for quarantine and burial operations after a bio/chem/nuke attack. Our Government has our best interests in mind. ;) But I am not laughing about it.

Apophenia. It's not just an obscure word any more.

Ok, I'll buy that GPS might go down. But does that somehow mean people won't be able to read maps anymore?

But does that somehow mean people won't be able to read maps anymore?

Or be able to drive on the correct side of the road any more...? :huh:

Cz

Couldn't they just be the name of the company that manufactures the signs? :ph34r:

Couldn't they just be the name of the company that manufactures the signs? :ph34r:

Ah, but that's what "they" WANT you to think... :devil:

Cz