Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump firmly behind DeSantis in 2024 Republican primary, new poll finds

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

The Hill: DeSantis tops Trump by 23 points among Republicans in new poll.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3773062-desantis-tops-trump-by-23-points-among-republicans-in-new-poll/

Wonder what Trump intends to do now?

Maybe go third party?

Over throw the Republican Party like 6 Jan, the difference is he will send his supporters to harass Republican Leaders that don’t support him.:)

With Trump either you support him or your the enemy and attacks will never end.:yes:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Over throw the Republican Party like 6 Jan, the difference is he will send his supporters to harass Republican Leaders that don’t support him.:)

With Trump either you support him or your the enemy and attacks will never end.:yes:

Yep, a true narcissist.   

On 12/13/2022 at 5:30 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I think the far greater majority of Trump fanatics are actually sheep. Once Trump has been put down, they'll fall into line.

I think there might be a hard core of his fanatics, who will continue to follow him regardless of GOP decisions, but I'd guess they're less then 10% of GOP voters and thus close to 2-3% of all voters. Hopefully they won't matter in 2024.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

I think the far greater majority of Trump fanatics are actually sheep. Once Trump has been put down, they'll fall into line.

I think there might be a hard core of his fanatics, who will continue to follow him regardless of GOP decisions, but I'd guess they're less then 10% of GOP voters and thus close to 2-3% of all voters. Hopefully they won't matter in 2024.

I think the ones who publically follow him that have their own groups following them are only using the florida man as a spring board for their agendas, a justification because "the president said".  It is the sheep who have flags and photos of the florida man's name everywhere, as well as bumpter stickers on their falling apart cars about how republicans and the florida man  will save us.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think the ones who publically follow him that have their own groups following them are only using the florida man as a spring board for their agendas, a justification because "the president said".  It is the sheep who have flags and photos of the florida man's name everywhere, as well as bumpter stickers on their falling apart cars about how republicans and the florida man  will save us.

Well, I don't know about you, but I'd rather have Florida Man running then Bad Orange Man.

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Well, I don't know about you, but I'd rather have Florida Man running then Bad Orange Man.

Why do you think those are two different people?

• Haha 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Why do you think those are two different people?

Why don't you?

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Why don't you?

Not when I use the term florida man, I am talking abou the "bad orange man".  Who did you think I was talking about?   I name desantis when I talk about him, which is rarely, as I don't think he is worth any time thinking about.

17 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Not when I use the term florida man, I am talking abou the "bad orange man".  Who did you think I was talking about?   I name desantis when I talk about him, which is rarely, as I don't think he is worth any time thinking about.

AH, I thought Florida Man was DeSantis. :tu:

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

AH, I thought Florida Man was DeSantis. :tu:

maybe he is for some, but I use that as a way to avoid saying a certain name that is being shouted too much from both extremes.