Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

100 Times Election Denier Hakeem Jeffries Declared Election Results Fake, Artificial, Illegitimate

el midgetron

Election denier Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) attacked democracy at least 100 times by questioning the integrity of American elections, according to Republican National Committee’s research exclusively obtained by Breitbart News.

Jeffries, minority leader of House Democrats, has cast doubt on the integrity of American elections by way of seven different categories: legitimacy, cheating, rigged, fake, artificial, hoax, and ‘so-called.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/09/100-times-election-denier-hakeem-jeffries-declared-election-results-were-fake-artificial-illegitimate/

It’s only “election denying” when a Republican does it. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

All election deniers are fools.  Join me in saying it, Midget.

I  think a little skepticism of the system is healthy. I remember back when there were concerns raise about the electronic tabulators around W’s era. We accept that elections get rigged in other countries but we are supposed to accept our elections without question? Of course there is also a partisan routine to the accusations. Mostly, I just think it’s bad form to sling a moniker against your opponent that is just as effective against yourself. It wasn’t republicans who weaponized the term. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I  think a little skepticism of the system is healthy.

Oh.  So a little skepticism like overturning an election for the leader of the free world?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Oh.  So a little skepticism like overturning an election for the leader of the free world?

No one overturned an election. It wasn’t even close to happening. 

This is what happens when you point how empty the rhetoric of the left is. They double down on delusion. “Our election denying isn’t as bad as your election denying”. Give it a rest.

Also noted is that the only time the left invokes ideas like the “free world” or “democracy” is when they are trying to pat themselves on the back. I mean what message does referring to America as  the “free world” send to BIPOC? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, el midgetron said:

This is what happens when you point how empty the rhetoric of the left is. They double down on delusion. “Our election denying isn’t as bad as your election denying”. Give it a rest.

Also noted is that the only time the left invokes ideas like the “free world” or “democracy” is when they are trying to pat themselves on the back. I mean what message does referring to America as  the “free world” send to BIPOC? 

Did the President of the United States want, and attempt to overturn an election.  Yes, or no?

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Did the President of the United States want, and attempt to overturn an election.  Yes, or no?

They accused him of stealing mailboxes in the night to rig the election. I think he has just cause to sling arrows. It wasn’t until they won that they dropped the accusations. It’s objectively embarrassing considering their behavior that followed. 

• Like 2

The REAL issue is the danger we all face when half the country believes that they can impose their will without consequence as long as the media agrees with them.  They are convinced that they can mock or ignore millions of their neighbors on a crucial issue and there will never be any backlash from it.  What tens of millions of other people believe, matters, whether an individual agrees or not.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, and-then said:

The REAL issue is the danger we all face when half the country believes that they can impose their will without consequence as long as the media agrees with them.  They are convinced that they can mock or ignore millions of their neighbors on a crucial issue and there will never be any backlash from it.  What tens of millions of other people believe, matters, whether an individual agrees or not.

That is so true.  Do you not look across the aisle and see the same thing on the other side?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, el midgetron said:

You're talking about one dude.

The gop has made it the literal platform they run on

• Like 5

13 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Election denier Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) attacked democracy at least 100 times by questioning the integrity of American elections, according to Republican National Committee’s research exclusively obtained by Breitbart News.

Jeffries, minority leader of House Democrats, has cast doubt on the integrity of American elections by way of seven different categories: legitimacy, cheating, rigged, fake, artificial, hoax, and ‘so-called.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/09/100-times-election-denier-hakeem-jeffries-declared-election-results-were-fake-artificial-illegitimate/

It’s only “election denying” when a Republican does it. 

Your whataboutisms always end up comparing apples to large, flabby orange things.  Jeffries questions of legitimacy pertain to the fact that the Trump campaign sought and received assistance from Russia. His flabbiness bases his election denial on lies.  The Orange Menace demands to be appointed president. Did Jeffries ever demand Clinton be appointed president?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

You're talking about one dude.

The gop has made it the literal platform they run on

There are plenty of sour-grape election deniers in the Democrat party. Stacy Abrams, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore just to name a few. Trump was an illegitimate president after 2016 and the republicans were going to steal the 2020 election. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Portre said:

Your whataboutisms always end up comparing apples to large, flabby orange things.  Jeffries questions of legitimacy pertain to the fact that the Trump campaign sought and received assistance from Russia. His flabbiness bases his election denial on lies.  The Orange Menace demands to be appointed president. Did Jeffries ever demand Clinton be appointed president?

I like  how you start by accusing me of “whataboutism” and then go on to defend the election denying of Democrats by whataboutisming Trump.

I would refer you to post #3. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

republicans were going to steal the 2020 election. 

They literally tried to mount an insurrection to overthrow the results of the election. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Laugh while you can, but half the country thinks it is real and what tens of millions of people believe, matters, whether an individual agrees or not. In the words of @and-then:

21 hours ago, and-then said:

Its obvious isn't it.  Conservatives are America haters, liars and crooks and poor Democrats are victims who have had about enough!:devil::devil::devil:

Tat's sarcasm meter is at 3 devil heads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Ah yes. The republican committee did research that is being reported by Breitbart about some guy I never heard of trying to make a false equivalence to Trumps fake electors scheme and Jan 6th lol.

Talk about grasping for straws. 

If I need Breitbart to make me aware of some guys existence, than clearly he isn't much of a threat to anything, yet alone democracy.

Meanwhile Trump's conspiracy bull**** was plain to see and has continued to be a threat. Jan 6 didn't happen out of the blue and all you need to do are read statement from people like Keri lake or crazy right wing UM posters to see the problem here.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

They literally tried to mount an insurrection to overthrow the results of the election. 

No, some Republican voters attempted an insurrection. 
Same as how “some Democrat affiliated people” “may have” influenced Twatter and Farcebook. It’s never the Praty’s fault.
Members of the Republican Party were targets of that insurrection BTW. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Members of the Republican Party were targets of that insurrection BTW. 

As they should've been. They spent two months dangling a carrot (gaslighting) of possibilities as to how there may be a chance to overturn the results but only a handful had the guts to stand by what they said when it mattered. The Republicans say a lot of great things but they rarely act on our behalf and even more rarely succeed. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

No, some Republican voters attempted an insurrection. 

Hmmm... for 9 months in 2020 we saw cops beaten, stores looted, buildings - including Federal buildings burned - and  a few hundred angry Americans riot at the capitol and they call it an insurrection.  Anyone still using that term, even after not ONE person was convicted of the specific crime of insurrection, is behaving like a political shill.  

THIS IS WHAT INSURRECTION LOOKS LIKE:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/bolsonaro-speaks-will-give-life-country-will-win/

If the same kinds of "irregularities" occur in 2024, THIS^ is what America should look like, as well.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, and-then said:

Hmmm... for 9 months in 2020 we saw cops beaten, stores looted, buildings - including Federal buildings burned - and  a few hundred angry Americans riot at the capitol and they call it an insurrection.  Anyone still using that term, even after not ONE person was convicted of the specific crime of insurrection, is behaving like a political shill.  

THIS IS WHAT INSURRECTION LOOKS LIKE:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/bolsonaro-speaks-will-give-life-country-will-win/

If the same kinds of "irregularities" occur in 2024, THIS^ is what America should look like, as well.

Cheeses man, save the rant. 
Read the context of the statement. 
That wasn’t an insurrection, btw, that was anarchy.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Cheeses man, save the rant. 
Read the context of the statement. 
That wasn’t an insurrection, btw, that was anarchy.

My apologies.  I did in fact fail to read the context.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Laugh while you can, but half the country thinks it is real and what tens of millions of people believe, matters, whether an individual agrees or not. In the words of @and-then:

Yes, we have a dire problem with information manipulation in this country, 

If you can take the liberty to speak for half the nation then it seems fair that I can suggest that half the country thinks all the hoopla about the 6th is borderline delusional,  Does what tens of millions of people believe still matter?

While the 6th was a dark day, it was not a serious threat to our election, democracy or country. It was a bunch of idiots who ran amok and ***** all over the Republican Party. But let’s entertain the scenario your half the country believes. Then what? After they get in there and stop the election from being certified or whatever your half the country believe they were up to, then what? The Capital police instantaneously stand down and provided the 6th rioters “space to destroy”? They create an “autonomous zone” inside the Capital? Then the military starts taking orders from some random Oath Keeper guy? As much as half the country believe it, the 6th riot was not a serious attempt at anything other than a riot. Before the election was even held, Democrats were claiming Trump would have to be removed from office by force. Would that be any different if there was a few dozen dip**** occupying the Capital? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

You explain to me how this insurrection could have possibility “overthrown” the results of the election. 

23 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yes, we have a dire problem with information manipulation in this country, 

If you can take the liberty to speak for half the nation then it seems fair that I can suggest that half the country thinks all the hoopla about the 6th is borderline delusional,  Does what tens of millions of people believe still matter?

Well you put your finger on the symmetry of the problem.  I don't know if it is divided by half, but we have two groups in disagreement with each other. If all we measure is belief and opinion, then how do we get out of this dilemma?

Can facts guide us?  Can we even agree of what are the facts? 

We have moved beyond distrust to living in two parallel universes.   Like two particles colliding in physics, one particle does not move without the other moving also.  Equal and opposite reactions you know. There is not one gold standard official "American " view, just two diverging ones.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/9/2022 at 10:06 PM, and-then said:

What tens of millions of other people believe, matters, whether an individual agrees or not.

Like flat-earthers? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1