Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Kari Lake Files Lawsuit in Bid to Overturn Arizona Election Defeat

Portre

11 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So  your ineptitude at following a discussion is my problem?

BUCK UP!

Now you're just out and out trolling. So rude! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2022/12/20/kari-lake-gets-election-trial-now-comes-hard-part/69742988007/

A Maricopa County judge late Monday ordered a trial on portions of two of Lake’s claims, throwing out eight others.

Now comes the hard part. She’s got to prove that the election was stolen.

And if she can’t, the judge left open the door to order sanctions for frivolous claims.

When this dirt bag loses I hope she gets hit with sanctions.

These are the 2 items left.

Specifically:

That a Maricopa County elections official intentionally caused ballot-on-demand printers to malfunction on Election Day, and that enough “identifiable” votes were lost to cost her the election.

That employees at Runbeck Election Services, the county’s ballot contractor, illegally added ballots of family members and that any failure by the county to maintain a proper chain of custody “was both intentional and did in fact result in a changed outcome.”

Can't wait for another orange Florida man to go down in flames and potentially be sued for being untruthful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Here is the stupidity from Lake that was thrown out

A list of the eight dismissed counts include:

• Count I – Violation of Freedom of Speech
  • Count III – Invalid Signatures on Mail-In Ballots
  • Count V: Equal Protection
  • Count VI: Due Process
  • Count VII – Secrecy Clause
  • Count VIII: Incorrect Certification
  • Count IX: Inadequate Remedy
  • Count X: Constitutional Rights

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-judge-rules-two-kari-lakes-election-challenge-claims-can-trial

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2022/12/20/kari-lake-gets-election-trial-now-comes-hard-part/69742988007/

When this dirt bag loses I hope she gets hit with sanctions.

These are the 2 items left.

Can't wait for another orange Florida man to go down in flames and potentially be sued for being untruthful

Speaking of being responsible for ones actions remember that kraken qnon powell lawyer trump had that when she failed bigly epic to prove election fraud she got in hot water and told a judge no reasonable person would have believed her, while deeply humiliating for trump subjects im curious what became of her?

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Fact: There exists no evidence! 

Absolutely True,  That is why Trump and his lawyers failed so many times in various courts.  They could not produce any evidence of rigging the election.

• Like 4

Can't wait for the outcome of this trial in which a loser named Lake will go down in flames.

Democratic attorney Marc Elias, whose legal team is representing Hobbs, framed the court decision as a victory, pointing out that most of the claims were dismissed and that a higher hurdle lies ahead in the trial. “Proving intentional wrongdoing and that it affected the outcome of the election will be impossible for Lake,” Elias tweeted.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/20/politics/kari-lake-election-lawsuit-arizona/index.html

• Like 2

On 12/14/2022 at 10:19 PM, the13bats said:

So i take it from your disclaimer directed as insult the source is shady, shaky and leans way righty?

Remain ignorant, it probably takes less effort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, and-then said:

The best end run is for Lake to be sued into obscurity.I do hope for that to place the Trumpias where they belong - at the bottom o the cesspool

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, and-then said:

Its been working for you for years now but i like my head out of my ...ahem out of the sand.

• Like 4

Does that Trump supporting idiot lake have a message for those with a brain?

https://news.yahoo.com/kari-lake-vows-burn-ground-194840342.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

“They have built a house of cards here in Maricopa County,” she told supporters at a Turning Point USA event. “I think they’re all wondering what I’m gonna do. I’ll tell you what, I’m not just gonna knock that house of cards over. We’re going to burn it to the ground.”

Yes. The message is lock up the nut, Get the nut counseling. Clearly as depraved as Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, and-then said:

True 

Breitbart and OAN or The Epoch Times makes it very easy to be as ignorant as possible. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

You are very rude, did you know that? 

:blink:

Says the guy who posts don't walk run productions!!!!

You've got a cheek haven't you!!

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

:blink:

Says the guy who posts don't walk run productions!!!!

You've got a cheek haven't you!!

The difference is that Andrew from Don't Walk Run is making comments about public figures! I'm calling Stereologist "rude" because he is making personal remarks about me as an individual. Surely you can recognise the nuance in these views!

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

Does that Trump supporting idiot lake have a message for those with a brain?

https://news.yahoo.com/kari-lake-vows-burn-ground-194840342.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Yes. The message is lock up the nut, Get the nut counseling. Clearly as depraved as Trump.

Or possibly incite to violence. Work up the followers , divide the nation more , because she lost. 

Edited by razman
  • Like 3

https://www.salon.com/2022/12/20/kari-lake-declares-victory--after-rejects-most-of-her-challenging-loss/

"If there's anything rotten in Arizona, it is what this contest represents," an attorney for Hobbs said at the hearing. "For the past several years, our democracy and its basic guiding principles have been under sustained assault from candidates who just cannot or will not accept the fact that they lost. The judiciary has served as a bulwark against these efforts to undo our democratic system from within."

• Haha 1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, razman said:

Or possibly incite to violence.

So that's what happens when someone in a republic decides to challenge electoral results now?  Vilify, then criminalize them to shut them down?  You guys are going to make wonderful communists soon.  You should be proud of your accomplishments.  Your kids and grandkids, not so much.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, and-then said:

So that's what happens when someone in a republic decides to challenge electoral results now?  Vilify, then criminalize them to shut them down?  You guys are going to make wonderful communists soon.  You should be proud of your accomplishments.  Your kids and grandkids, not so much.  

No , if you challenge something like this correctly , its one thing , but when you start talking about " burn it to the ground" , its another .  It's kind of like this old boy that she parrots . 

Donald Trump Demands Reinstatement, Suggests Overthrowing Government (msn.com)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If there were frauds or mistakes those has to be addressed ASAP. If nothing is shown, then she has to pay for all the time wasted investigating this matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poncho_Peanatus said:

If there were frauds or mistakes those has to be addressed ASAP. If nothing is shown, then she has to pay for all the time wasted investigating this matter.

See post #145

• The title was changed to [Merged] Kari Lake Files Lawsuit in Bid to Overturn Arizona Election Defeat