Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Kari Lake Files Lawsuit in Bid to Overturn Arizona Election Defeat

Portre

On 1/2/2023 at 10:58 AM, psyche101 said:

Might be constitutional but it's impractical and I think it's cruel to bears. 

Just silly really.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRFhfmNu8qwcVmvx7eTNe

Good one :tu:

• Like 1

On 1/3/2023 at 8:27 PM, stereologist said:

Could you imagine working in the same office as Lake?

What a nightmare! Anything anyone does around her she probably claims as having done herself.

She'll be claiming people stole her ideas. She'll be claim to be responsible for things she doesn't even know about.

The people of Arizona dodged the bullet

Better than working next to a verified racist. Who was literally found to be a racist in court. Twice. 

Funny how that doesn’t seem to matter when it’s the democrats. 

So let me get this straight. We have an election where it was decided by around 17,000 votes. Who the “winner” was tasked to over see the election in a serious conflict of interest. Who in several Republican majority areas, thousand were unable to vote, and thousands more saw their ballot end up in a box. 

And against AZ law those boxes were removed, and brought unsupervised to another location to be counted. And from there took several days to be tallied.

The election committee refused to show how many people showed up to vote, but were unable. Why were they unable? Because somehow someone according to expert testimony, said there is no way the printers could have printed 19’ ballots for a 20’ voting machine without them having been tampered with. Yet it happened at well over 100 locations. So instead of seeing their ballot end up in a box, they left to go to another location, where they found the same situation.

And if any of you actually watched the court case, more than enough unbiased expert testimony was given to call this election into serious question. 

Yet somehow this is funny? The defenders of “democracy” are perfectly fine with all this? 

And don’t get me wrong, it’s fine, I expected nothing less. Just forgive me when I laugh the next time you guys complain democracy is on the ropes cause everyone gets a voice on social media. Or when you express the same because someone who you don’t want to win is showing strong support. Or any number of things you choose to focus on while ignoring massive elephants in the room. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

So let me get this straight. We have an election where it was decided by around 17,000 votes. Who the “winner” was tasked to over see the election in a serious conflict of interest. Who in several Republican majority areas, thousand were unable to vote, and thousands more saw their ballot end up in a box. 

And against AZ law those boxes were removed, and brought unsupervised to another location to be counted. And from there took several days to be tallied.

The election committee refused to show how many people showed up to vote, but were unable. Why were they unable? Because somehow someone according to expert testimony, said there is no way the printers could have printed 19’ ballots for a 20’ voting machine without them having been tampered with. Yet it happened at well over 100 locations. So instead of seeing their ballot end up in a box, they left to go to another location, where they found the same situation.

And if any of you actually watched the court case, more than enough unbiased expert testimony was given to call this election into serious question. 

Yet somehow this is funny? The defenders of “democracy” are perfectly fine with all this? 

And don’t get me wrong, it’s fine, I expected nothing less. Just forgive me when I laugh the next time you guys complain democracy is on the ropes cause everyone gets a voice on social media. Or when you express the same because someone who you don’t want to win is showing strong support. Or any number of things you choose to focus on while ignoring massive elephants in the room. 

Maricopa county is a swing county (the largest county in Arizona). Not a heavily leaning Republican county. So there is no rational for wait times hurting Republicans more than democrats unless we assume Republicans are just lazier. 

They followed the process they have done since 1996. Of using a seperate box when machines mess up so that they can take them to the central tabulator to verify.  Has every vote in Arizona been rigged since 1996?

https://www.azmirror.com/2022/11/28/maricopa-county-certified-the-2022-election-amid-controversy-and-complaints/

But ignoring all that and going with your narrative, what do you believe should be the standard of proof for throwing out an election?

Do you see the threat and harm of a low standard of proof for throwing people's votes out?

(Also, as I have pointed it before. If the vote was "rigged" than it's nonsensical to believe that they would rig only the governor race and not a couple of those house races in AZ which would have given Dems a house majority) 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Nope , wasn't that way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Maricopa county is a swing county. Not a heavily leaning Republican county. So there is no rational for wait times hurting Republicans more than democrats unless we assume Republicans are just lazier. 

It’s well established that the specific places where most of the problems came from were heavy republican areas. 

They followed the process they have done since 1996. Of using a seperate box when machines mess up so that they can take them to the central tabulator to verify.  Has every vote in Arizona been rigged since 1996?

Machines didn’t “mess up”. Printers were printing 20’ ballots just days before. These printers were designed and tested to work with the voting machines. The printers don’t just take it upon themselves to break through levels of security within them and change the ballots to a different size. Someone did that. Of this there is no doubt. 

https://www.azmirror.com/2022/11/28/maricopa-county-certified-the-2022-election-amid-controversy-and-complaints/

But ignoring all that and going with your narrative, what do you believe should be the standard of proof for throwing out an election?

Do you see the threat and harm of a low standard of proof for throwing people's votes out?

Well first I’d start with never ever allowing a guy with a duffel bag to come and pick up the boxed ballots, against AZ law, and bring them unsupervised to another location. Those ballots, by law, were to be counted right where they were under full supervision of representatives from both parties. I don’t think that’s to much to ask. Especially when the person running the election happens to be running in said election. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, razman said:

Nope , wasn't that way.

Oh well that clears it up then. Thank you for the well articulated and thought out post. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Oh well that clears it up then. Thank you for the well articulated and thought out post. 

Sure , anytime , glad to straighten that out. :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It’s well established that the specific places where most of the problems came from were heavy republican areas. 

Machines didn’t “mess up”. Printers were printing 20’ ballots just days before. These printers were designed and tested to work with the voting machines. The printers don’t just take it upon themselves to break through levels of security within them and change the ballots to a different size. Someone did that. Of this there is no doubt. 

Well first I’d start with never ever allowing a guy with a duffel bag to come and pick up the boxed ballots, against AZ law, and bring them unsupervised to another location. Those ballots, by law, were to be counted right where they were under full supervision of representatives from both parties. I don’t think that’s to much to ask. Especially when the person running the election happens to be running in said election. 

No, the problem happened all over the county. Also in Democrat leaning areas.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-arizona-voting-issues-GOP-879285578892

Do you have any sources for your claims?

But also, you didn't answer my main question. What should the burden of proof be to throw out an election? 

A super low burden of proof is a huge danger to voters.

Judges up to this point clearly see no case in Arizona. Both conservative and liberal judges. Why is that?

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

No, the problem happened all over the county. Also in Democrat leaning areas.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-arizona-voting-issues-GOP-879285578892

No, this specific problem, of which your article doesn’t even mention, happened in predominantly republican voting centers. That is that someone hacked into the printers and took an inch off the size of the ballot. Breaking several levels of security to do so. 

The fact that technicians were sent out to several places to fix minor problems in no way addresses this issue. 

Do you have any sources for your claims?

Yes. Expert testimony from the court case. You should watch it. 

But also, you didn't answer my main question. What should the burden of proof be to throw out an election? 

A super low burden of proof is a huge danger to voters.

Judges up to this point clearly see no case in Arizona. Both conservative and liberal judges. Why is that?

Making sure laws are followed, that there is transparency and accountability. Making sure massive conflicts of interest can’t stand should be more than enough. 

No, the problem happened all over the county.[...]

Question is: how and why? If its not force majeure (lava stream through your living room, tornado, flood/etc), who is/are responsible for this 'problem'? If its all over the country, thats a big problem.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Question is: how and why? If its not force majeure (lava stream through your living room, tornado, flood/etc), who is/are responsible for this 'problem'? If its all over the country, thats a big problem.

*County. Not country. 

Don't know. But once again what burden of proof should there be to claim fraud and throw out an election?

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

*County. Not country. 

Don't know. But once again what burden of proof should there be to claim fraud and throw out an election?

OK, county, country, cuntry, doesn't matter.

And I'm not claiming fraud, though might have been. I'm saying thats a problem, big problem.

5 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

OK, county, country, cuntry, doesn't matter.

And I'm not claiming fraud, though might have been. I'm saying thats a problem, big problem.

Oh alternatively, its just losers claiming fraud whenever they lose. There is a burden of proof that they can never seem to meet. 

Arizona had a trifecta of Republican control after 2020. They could have done whatever they want for investigation and election security. They found nonething from 2020 and must have been satisfied with security for 2022.

This new string of fraud claims is just the same old same old. Nonething that holds up in court.

The idea that Democrats rigged the governor election but didn't bother rigging a couple house seats to keep the House of reps is a joke 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh alternatively, its just losers claiming fraud whenever they lose. There is a burden of proof that they can never seem to meet. 

Arizona had a trifecta of Republican control after 2020. They could have done whatever they want for investigation and election security. They found nonething from 2020 and must have been satisfied with security for 2022.

This new string of fraud claims is just the same old same old. Nonething that holds up in court.

The idea that Democrats rigged the governor election but didn't bother rigging a couple house seats to keep the House of reps is a joke 

Again, so many words doesn't answer the question: how and why problems occure across the cuntry/county/country?

Are you trying SkyEaglening me?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Again, so many words doesn't answer the question: how and why problems occure across the cuntry/county/country?

Are you trying SkyEaglening me?

The county is still conducting their in-depth investigation.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/2022-election-maricopa-county-launches-independent-investigation-into-printer-issues.amp

Various printing issues occured. 

As Maricopa County investigates what exactly caused machines to reject thousands of voters’ ballots on Election Day, a Votebeat analysis of technical evidence found that local officials may have pushed the county’s ballot printers past their limits.

The thickness of the ballot paper the county used, the need to print on both sides, and the high volume of in-person voting are all likely to have contributed to poor print quality on ballots, according to Votebeat’s review of printer specifications, turnout data, and interviews with eight ballot-printing and election technology experts.

“It was a cascade of events, and once the first domino fell, they were setting the dominos back up while rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic,” said Genya Coulter, a senior election analyst and director of stakeholder relations for election technology and security nonprofit OSET Institute.

https://arizona.votebeat.org/2022/12/8/23500457/maricopa-county-ballot-printer-tabulator-voting-problems-phoenix

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

The county is still conducting their in-depth investigation.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/2022-election-maricopa-county-launches-independent-investigation-into-printer-issues.amp

Various printing issues occured. 

Oh, printing issues... Unforeseen... Though, might be inclusivity came into the picture - hire morons of prefered color/gender, like

GettyImages-1188312307-scaled-e166970645

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, bmk1245 said:

Oh, printing issues... Unforeseen... Though, might be inclusivity came into the picture - hire morons of prefered color/gender, like

GettyImages-1188312307-scaled-e166970645

Its amazing to me how pronouns and trans people live rent free in so many people's minds. No matter the political topic is bound to be brought up in some way. 

Its almost like Godwin's law. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Its amazing to me how pronouns and trans people live rent free in so many people's minds. No matter the political topic is bound to be brought up in some way. 

Its almost like Godwin's law. 

Not pronounces, as words, just mentaly chalenged people who stand behind those pronounces.

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Better than working next to a verified racist. Who was literally found to be a racist in court. Twice. 

Funny how that doesn’t seem to matter when it’s the democrats. 

Thanks for a vague response. It is definitely better than working next to Trump, who is a verified racist.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Please provide proof of any of these stories. Maybe you need to call up Lake right now and provide that proof to her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

No, this specific problem, of which your article doesn’t even mention, happened in predominantly republican voting centers. That is that someone hacked into the printers and took an inch off the size of the ballot. Breaking several levels of security to do so. 

The fact that technicians were sent out to several places to fix minor problems in no way addresses this issue. 

Yes. Expert testimony from the court case. You should watch it. 

Making sure laws are followed, that there is transparency and accountability. Making sure massive conflicts of interest can’t stand should be more than enough.

Please take your hallucinations to Lake as quick as possible. She had none of this in the court case where she flopped.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...