Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Children made to wear ‘correction helmets’ to reshape their skulls

Eldorado

Anxious parents in Singapore are forcing their young children to wear helmets and sleep with their mouths taped shut in order to mould their heads into a “desirable” shape, according to reports.

The trend came initially from China but has spread abroad, with many Chinese “momfluencers” extolling the benefits of “correction helmets” and other cosmetic measures.

Many parents in China and neighbouring parts of Asia believe the only proper shape for a baby’s head is round and are obsessed with the fear that their children will grow up with less attractive “flat heads”.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/other/momfluencers-force-children-into-correction-helmets-that-reshape-their-skulls/ar-AA153U1t?

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

What the world needs is a good old fashioned nuclear war!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Madness. The modern versions of elongated Peruvian skulls.

There are many many modern forms of body shaping. It's not unique.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJPqL_Oh-m7d83NEag8nS

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2022 at 8:18 PM, joc said:

What the world needs is a good old fashioned nuclear war!

Well the US Military is prepared and ready to continue the good fight after the Nukes are let loose, the video below was part of Training Program in cases it occurred on the Battlefield!:td:

What the soldiers in the video didn’t know was because of that training, their chances of having children was very limited, that they received approximately 300 plus roentgen /  Rad  ( or 3 plus Gy ) which nearly lethal dose  and that some would die in 30 days or less those that didn’t would die or be diagnosed with some of cancer within 10 years from that day! The Nuclear Burst and the Training occurred somewhere in the Western USA in 1959 the year I was!:no:

Oh and by the way the Nuclear Burst in the Video was a tactical Nuclear Weapon!

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well the US Military is prepared and ready to continue the good fight after the Nukes are let loose, the video below was part of Training Program in cases it occurred on the Battlefield!:td:

What the soldiers in the video didn’t know was because of that training, their chances of having children was very limited, that they received approximately 300 plus roentgen /  Rad  ( or 3 plus Gy ) which nearly lethal dose  and that some would die in 30 days or less those that didn’t would die or be diagnosed with some of cancer within 10 years from that day! The Nuclear Burst and the Training occurred somewhere in the Western USA in 1959 the year I was!:no:

I know that's a tactical nuke.  It wasn't a tactical nuke back then though...it was...the Atom Bomb. And I was...uh...:unsure2:...two...when that video was filmed...   Edit: just to say that no, I am wrong, in the late fifties we already had monster weapons...so...yeah...that is a tactical nuke...

So...you know everything I express about nuclear war...sea of glass...what the world needs now...is kind of tongue in cheek...because the absolute truth of nuclear war is that the only thing that will be crawling in and out of the crevices of the Earth will be cockroaches who have metabolized the radiation.

Which brings about another consideration, which is...what is really going  on in the Ukraine?  I have never viewed the Ukrainian/Russian war as just a power grab by Russia...it seems to be so much more...especially when you have the Leader of Russia threatening the world with Nuclear War.  Any takes on that from your perspective?

Edited by joc
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, joc said:

I know that's a tactical nuke.  It wasn't a tactical nuke back then though...it was...the Atom Bomb. And I was...uh...:unsure2:...two...when that video was filmed..

The Nuclear Burst in the Video in 1959 actually was a Small Tactical Nuke with Yield of a few Kilotons, because the in 1959 we already had ICBMS and the first one was a ATLAS - D with Nuclear Warhead that had a explosive Yield 1.4 Megatons. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.2968/065001008

So...you know everything I express about nuclear war...sea of glass...what the world needs now...is kind of tongue in cheek...because the absolute truth of nuclear war is that the only thing that will be crawling in and out of the crevices of the Earth will be cockroaches who have metabolized the radiation.

Yea I certainly do in fact during my entire Military Career I worked in US Army Chemical Corp’s and when I retired from everything after almost 34 years I was a Subject Matter Expert in the Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare field. However, ever the Sea of Glass thing would only occur if the soil was composed of a high concentration of silica sand. Actually, there would a American Population of Survivor’s and each other developed country globally would also have populations of survivors. Where America is concerned approximately 1 million people would survive because there are fully functional underground facilities where those selected would go that are designed to allow them to wait out the radiation.

But, yea the dam cockroaches that weren’t in Zone 1 of Zone 2 of the ground zero of a Nuclear Burst would certainly survive and the Radiation would kill them.   

Which brings about another consideration, which is...what is really going  on in the Ukraine?  I have never viewed the Ukrainian/Russian war as just a power grab by Russia...it seems to be so much more...especially when you have the Leader of Russia threatening the world with Nuclear War.  Any takes on that from your perspective?

The closest the world has ever come to a Nuclear War was the Cuban Missile Crisis, however if we compare the Cuban Missile Crisis and the threat of Nuclear War in the Ukraine on a scale of 1-10 it would look like this,

Cuban Missile Crisis - 10

Ukraine - 0 - 1

So, I am losing no sleep over it for two reasons first because of the above threat level and two there is nothing we can do if it happens!:tu: 

• Thanks 1

On 12/26/2022 at 3:57 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I believe that test was done in New Mexico near White Sands base, but not sure, there may have been more than one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I believe that test was done in New Mexico near White Sands base, but not sure, there may have been more than one.

There many such tests conducted some where conducted on the Marshal Islands, but the majority of the tests involving US Soldiers like in the video I provided occurred at the Navada Test sight. I am uncertain if similar testing was conducted near White Sands or not. But, I have trained at White Sands and I have been to the Trinity Site where the first Atomic Bomb test was conducted. The reason the location is known as White Sands is because there is a large amount of Silica in the soil so when the first test there was conducted it turned the desert for more than than around into glass. I actually have a piece I picked up there. After I checked it fir radioactive ☢️, since that was my military career field that’s why we trained there and part of the training was monitoring fir radioactive. I also trained at the Navada test sight and Dugway Proving Grounds for similar reasons.

The Defense Department's Medical Experts: Advocates of Troop Maneuvers and Human Experimentation: https://ehss.energy.gov/ohre/roadmap/achre/chap10_2.html

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1