Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysteries revisited: the enigma of the Bridgewater Triangle

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Mysteries revisited: the enigma of the Bridgewater Triangle

Sounds like an interrsting place full of stories do we have anything more than stories?

• Thanks 1

The Bridgewater Triangle is my stomping ground.  The dimensions run thin here.  This is the real Lovecraft Country.  The supernatural focus of New England.  If the new year isn't too cold I may go BF hunting in the Triangle with my infrasound monitor again in the winter.  I actually live closer to the Hoosac Tunnel, but I have a little cabin in the Triangle which I bought off a friend who is getting too old to look after it.  You likely won't see me if you come here as I am a large stinky man in a ghillie suit who howls and bangs sticks against trees to attract bigfoot.  The people who do see me generally either snap poor footage on their camera phones or run away.  Sometimes I throw stones at them from a position of cover to spook them out of the area.  This is serious science and no place for such lily livered amateur enthusiasts!

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 3

On 12/14/2022 at 6:31 PM, the13bats said:

Sounds like an interrsting place full of stories do we have anything more than stories?

Like the Pine Barrens? Probably not.....

But the authors of books exaggerate and lie too.....

Like the Pine Barrens.

• Like 3

Hocomock doesn't mean anything about spirits in Northeastern Algonquian.

Haahka Maahk "Bear Place" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Piney said:

Like the Pine Barrens? Probably not.....

But the authors of books exaggerate and lie too.....

Like the Pine Barrens.

Okay, jersey devil which was a myth based on a ruse ben f made up to trash some guy.

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2022 at 10:31 AM, the13bats said:

Do Satanic worship inspired murders count?  The local police all have stories to tell.  I also highly recommend a trip to the abandoned Taunton State Hospital, because an asylum in the middle of a supernatural hotspot is always such a  good idea.  I think it might make even 13 Bats less of a skeptic.