Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now you can be the old poor guy


Nutrition Fact

Recommended Posts

Now you can be

The old poor guy with nothing to be proud of

Nothing to look back upon and reminisce

Except assailants chipping you away

Conspirators cheating you out of opportunity

Saboteurs ruining everything you do right for yourself

Now you can be

The old poor guy with no family and no friends

Nothing to look forward to and anticipate

Except assailants chipping you away

Conspirators cheating you out of opportunity

Saboteurs ruining everything you do right for yourself

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

@Nutrition Fact I like it even though it's so sad.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

@Nutrition Fact I like it even though it's so sad.

I tried to speak for everybody (with this outlook) with this one.  New approach.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nutrition Fact said:

I tried to speak for everybody (with this outlook) with this one.  New approach.

Some of us never speak that way...ever.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a bit of a victim narrative.  I get it though, I think it's cool as a piece of art but I don't identify.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think there are a lot of people(men and women), who get to a certain age and realise they're at a position they never imagined they would be. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/16/2022 at 3:44 PM, ouija ouija said:

I think there are a lot of people(men and women), who get to a certain age and realise they're at a position they never imagined they would be. :(

That's very interesting.  And I think true!  When my father passed he was 87... the last thing he said to me as I told him goodbye for the last time...'I can't believe it'.  

He couldn't believe it was over.  We are all so busy doing and being and then suddenly...we aren't twenty five anymore, or 40, or 60...I always imagined I would be where I am...I just never realized it would happen so quickly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/15/2022 at 1:30 PM, Nutrition Fact said:

The old poor guy with nothing to be proud of

you create your own path in life. If you have nothing to be proud of then you've missed all the opportunities available to you.

No excuse if you live in the western world- just lazy

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/15/2022 at 8:30 AM, Nutrition Fact said:

Now you can be

The old poor guy with nothing to be proud of

Nothing to look back upon and reminisce

Except assailants chipping you away

Conspirators cheating you out of opportunity

Saboteurs ruining everything you do right for yourself

Now you can be

The old poor guy with no family and no friends

Nothing to look forward to and anticipate

Except assailants chipping you away

Conspirators cheating you out of opportunity

Saboteurs ruining everything you do right for yourself

 

Thank God for UM! 

An Old Poor Guy. ;)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.