Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Norwegian actress Tonje Gjevjon faces up to 3 years in prison for saying men cannot be lesbians

el midgetron

A woman in Norway is facing up to three years in prison on criminal hate-speech charges after saying that a man cannot become a lesbian. 

Tonje Gjevjon, a lesbian filmmaker and actress, was informed on Nov. 17 that she was under investigation for speaking out against prominent Norwegian activist Christine Jentoft on Facebook. Jentoft is a transgender female that often refers to herself as a lesbian mother.

Jentoft previously accused another woman, Christina Ellingsen, of transphobia for a similar claim. Ellingsen is also under investigation and faces three years in jail if found guilty. 

The post on Gjevjon’s Facebook page under investigation read, “It’s just as impossible for men to become a lesbian as it is for men to become pregnant. Men are men regardless of their sexual fetishes.”

https://nypost.com/2022/12/15/tonje-gjevjon-faces-up-to-3-years-in-prison-for-saying-men-cannot-be-lesbians/

WTF? **** that, men can be as good of, if not better lesbians than women can. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

Transformers... More than meets the eye.

• Haha 4

These freaks have literally taken away the language, made new concepts "the law" and are pushing tyranny with it.  All I can say is they'd not like the reaction they'd get in MY part of the country.  People simply wouldn't put up with it, not for a second.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, and-then said:

These freaks have literally taken away the language, made new concepts "the law" and are pushing tyranny with it.  All I can say is they'd not like the reaction they'd get in MY part of the country.  People simply wouldn't put up with it, not for a second.

Which part of Norway is yours?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, el midgetron said:

A woman in Norway is facing up to three years in prison on criminal hate-speech charges after saying that a man cannot become a lesbian. 

A man born on the Island of Lesbos is more of a Lesbian than any homosexual women.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me try to think this through, in a non-judgemental way, whatever floats their boat is okay with me : If a man became a lesbian, he would be attracted to women, but if he was attracted to a trans-woman who was once a man, and she was attracted to men, she would then not be attracted to him because he was a lesbian- unless she was also a lesbian....is that right?...but with two males would they not be homosexual?...wouldn't life be simpler if we just had male and female like we used to have? 

Edited by pellinore
  • Thanks 1

Damn, Norway has some pretty intense hate speech laws 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Damn, Norway has some pretty intense hate speech laws 

And a pretty loose definition of what hate speech is. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

(real-life)Men that pretend to be women are one of creepiest things imaginable. 

Edited by acidhead