Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon has received ‘several hundreds’ of new UFO reports

Portre

The All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) was set up in July and is responsible for not only tracking unidentified objects in the sky, but also underwater or in space — or potentially an object that has the ability to move from one domain to the next.

Plot twist: They are Illuminati disinformation reports.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Portre said:

The All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) was set up in July and is responsible for not only tracking unidentified objects in the sky, but also underwater or in space — or potentially an object that has the ability to move from one domain to the next.

They don't move in a linear fashion. I want to say that they bend time and space, how they do it is completely beyond my understanding. 

4 hours ago, Portre said:

Nice!  What do you think UFO’s really are?  We know they are real.

Edited by Guyver
  • Haha 1

It's nice that they don't have anything serious to do. Maybe they can stop starting wars all over the planet. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2022 at 11:36 AM, Hyperionxvii said:

It's nice that they don't have anything serious to do. Maybe they can stop starting wars all over the planet. 

They have almost $900 billion to spend next year and we're not directly involved in any wars, so I guess they're moving into flying saucer research.

2 hours ago, astrobeing said:

They have almost $900 billion to spend next year and we're not directly involved in any wars, so I guess they're moving into flying saucer research.

"we're not directly involved in any wars"

Except for the proxy war in Ukraine. 

Edited by Hyperionxvii

17 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

"we're not directly involved in any wars"

Except for the proxy war in Ukraine. 

Yes, that's what "directly" means. The war in Ukraine accounts for 6% of Pentagon spending.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

Yes, that's what "directly" means. The war in Ukraine accounts for 6% of Pentagon spending.

They're directly spending tax payer money when American families are struggling to put food on the table. I'm more into Americans being able to feed their families than I am into this war mongering.

Edited by Hyperionxvii

On 12/22/2022 at 10:02 AM, Hyperionxvii said:

They're directly spending tax payer money when American families are struggling to put food on the table. I'm more into Americans being able to feed their families than I am into this war mongering.

That $900 billion is putting food on the tables of 3,500,000 Americans who work in the defense industry. Unfortunately we've been in a war economy since the Reagan era and we can't get out of it.

• Like 2