Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dog walker films 'demon ghost' during early morning park visit

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Dog walker films 'demon ghost' during early morning park visit

That's pretty cool. But demon dog is a bit far fetched. I'm going with fog blowing across the road. It's an interesting shape, but like how clouds can take different shapes, fog is just a very low cloud. 

Edited by Hyperionxvii

Might be fog, maybe not. Looks human in form. Besides, supposedly the woods are haunted. Who knows what happend there in the distant past. Definetely not a lady in a white or grey cloak. May there was a battle or something else that happend there long ago. So what they saw might relate back to that. Haunted Finders have gone to some weird places in the UK , like The Chain Tree, etc.etc. Some other places these guys have gone to I have never heard of. Might be cool if someone installed trail cams in that area and see what else might be caputred.
  • Like 2

It's definitely has more of a human like form than dog. I can see how it could be seen as mist/fog but there are no other signs of this in the video. A really cool sighting nonetheless.
  • Like 2

It sure looks like a peppers ghost type effect as in it looks to be a reflection not actually over there in the road, the set up looks stagged not a quick grab a phone and start fliming idea.

So ill go with hoax since it was stagged. If not then fog or smoke.

• Like 1

Someone on Youtube suggested that it was someone vaping and that the video is played backwards. That makes sense as the cloud starts out very dispersed and takes more of a shape later on.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NCC1701 said:

Someone on Youtube suggested that it was someone vaping and that the video is played backwards. That makes sense as the cloud starts out very dispersed and takes more of a shape later on.

Ah, perhaps in the car vaping the mist is peppers ghosting on the autos windscreen.

Do demons become ghosts too?

• Confused 1

On 12/24/2022 at 9:10 AM, MissJatti said:

Do demons become ghosts too?

Good question, are demons living creatures?

• Confused 1

• 2 months later...

This one is...interesting.  There does seem to be some "leg" movement, but other than that, nothing says "human form" to me.  Nor animal, for that matter.  Whatever this is, it seems to get thicker.  I don't want to say "solidifies", because that isn't quite right.  It's more as though it "gelifies", as it seems more substantial, but not quite solid..  From the still, my first thought was a liquid of some sort.  I don't want to say "ghost", because these days, most people assume that means a person or animal which has died and lingers.  It's akin to assuming anything odd in the sky is "aliens".  For me, the "ghost" label means something I can't define.  There is, of course, the possibility that this was hoaxed in some fashion.  I know there are apps that can insert a "UFO" into a video, or a "ghost" into a photo (maybe video as well), and there are many other ways one could fake such a thing.  In any case, it's interesting.  Vague, oddly shaped, and a very short clip.  Could go either way.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...