Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

88-year-old walks into hospital with WWI shell stuck in his rectum

UM-Bot

...with a pair of hand grenades between his legs

~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's ok. He was only shooting blanks.

• Haha 4

Maybe he had it sitting on the shelf at home and was like, "Ahh... **** IT!!".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is a horrible situation and way too much information!:blink: Obviously he was trying to commit suicide!:no:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

This is a horrible situation and way too much information!:blink: Obviously he was trying to commit suicide!:no:

Sex is endlessly fascinating and there is no end to what is sexually interesting to some people-there really isn't.

I once worked in an ED, and things stuck up men's bums was one of the most common and serious sexual-related reasons for admission.Vacuum cleaners caused injuries which could be quickly treated ("I was hoovering the stairs and fell against it"), but things up the bum could require surgery and temporary colostomies. Never seen the appeal myself.

I am not a pervert Doc.

I was digging in my garden, uncovered the shell, and then the most extraordinary set of circumstances occurred. I tripped and fell in such a bizarre way that I lost my trousers, and underpants, and landed on the shell with it entering my butt.

Honest!

Dont worry Mr Smith, we have seen it all, the guy in the next cubical over has a small beer keg lodged up his butt,.

Edited by Cookie Monster

The offending shell...

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/zrvj3k/he_was_trying_to_get_somme_88yearold_french_man/

Gee Wizzz!!!

EDIT: Changed from pic to link, because.... Some people aren't going to want to see...

Edited by DieChecker
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1