Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Errant kangaroo spotted hopping along a road in Missouri

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Errant kangaroo spotted hopping along a road in Missouri

Yeah those things are really cute but I think the may punch or kick you if you get close enough for a selfie ask an Australian they'll probably tell to to stay clear of it.
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, DJ Dog said:

Yeah those things are really cute but I think the may punch or kick you if you get close enough for a selfie ask an Australian they'll probably tell to to stay clear of it.

They can be real hooligans:

Edited by pellinore
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/24/2022 at 9:51 AM, pellinore said:

They can be real hooligans:

Dude’s lucky to be alive, those buggahs have CLAWS on their hind feet that can eviscorate you.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2022 at 12:43 AM, simplybill said:

Wow, that’s amazing!
But I think that lady missed an awesome selfie opportunity. :D

It certainly is amazing, and even more amazing that the critter survived the event actually! I grew up not very from High Ridge, in St. Charles Missouri and the country boys myself included :D would love to have a trophy like that stuffed in their man cave ( that doesn’t include me ). But, I certainly agree that would have been a once in life time chance for a truly exotic selfie in Missouri or anywhere else in the United States! :D

Merry Christmas and I wish you and your loved ones a happy and especially healthy New Year!:tu:

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Merry Christmas and I wish you and your loved ones a happy and especially healthy New Year!:tu:

Thank you, GR6! 
And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and Mrs. GR6! 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Dude’s lucky to be alive, those buggahs have CLAWS on their hind feet that can eviscorate you.

I've read the collective name for kangaroos is "mob".Sounds descriptive.