Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bye-bye, baby': Experts affirmatively conclude 'yes, it's happening' — Trump is getting indicted

Grim Reaper 6

Legal experts Andrew Weissmann, Maya Wiley and Basil Smikle all agreed that it's officially the beginning of the end of Donald Trump. It's an expectation that has been heard before, but even with the previous special counsel, there was a "policy" that the Justice Department would protect the president. "It is happening," agreed Smikle. "It's not whether it's going to happen, it's when and with how many of these things that are in front of you." He clarified that it was the strongest "in the sense that the government is going to indict and it's hard to see a valid defense there.

That is a simple case. He took the documents. He knew he took the documents. There is gonna be a whole lot of lawyers from the White House who are key witnesses to say, 'I told him not to do it. I told him it was illegal. I told him that these are government property.' The fact that it took 18 months is going to be unbelievably damning evidence."

There may be a political solution ultimately on a federal indictment because, if there is a Republican president, it is unlikely that that will come to fruition there will be a trial, they'll be a jury verdict and you will be sentenced before there is the next presidential election. So, that is one area that we have to worry about."

'Bye-bye, baby': Experts affirmatively conclude 'yes, it's happening' — Trump is getting indicted (msn.com)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Good reads, i could see that right after the first indictment others start to fall on BOM like dominos, those thinking about it will want on the band wagon and move on to indictments it will be the right thing to do they will be heros one thing for sure it would be suicide for the GOP to endorse him 2024 and turtle McConnell has already placed blame for the 6th on trump.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Only a fool would look at all of the contortions the Dems have gone through and expect there NOT TO BE an indictment.  I can give a further prediction - he will be tried in DC and whoever the judge is, will adamantly refuse him a change of venue.  IOW, he WILL be convicted.  This is where it becomes quite interesting.  There is only ONE crime he could be convicted of that would legally DISQUALIFY him from running and holding the office.  It isn't corruption or "sedition" or "insurrection".  The Constitution defines a single crime.  One crime and one crime ONLY.  The founders had plenty of experience with the political use of "Treason" as a crime against the crown that changed its requirements on any ruler's whim.

The Founders therefore carefully defined what Treason was and what it was not.  I won't bother to list the source here, it can easily be found by anyone who is interested.  Suffice that there is absolutely no way he can be convicted of that crime.  It would require SCOTUS to blatantly rule against the clear language of our Constitution.  So, all of you who are salivating over some legal bloodbath for Orange Man Bad... enjoy the media circus while it lasts and brace yourself for how it ends.  The media understand that he cannot be taken down in this way but what they CAN DO is to foment hate based on lies and agitate enough people to create a "resistance" should Trump then go on to win.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Not that Trump hasn't done things wrong, but...

These are the same experts MSNBC pulls out for every Trump issue. They said he'd be driven from office by Mueller, and by Ukraine. That he'd be in handcuffs in January of 2021.

So, please excuse me if I take their opinions with a big dash of skepticism. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

What?  You mean they might be pimping another story for ratings and clicks?  SAY IT AIN'T SO!  :w00t:

On a serious note though, these people will continue to do everything in their power to stop him from having even a chance to gain that office again and if it requires fomenting violence, they'll do it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Not that Trump hasn't done things wrong, but...

These are the same experts MSNBC pulls out for every Trump issue. They said he'd be driven from office by Mueller, and by Ukraine. That he'd be in handcuffs in January of 2021.

There is no reason anyone should need to excuse you, expressing your opinion respectfully in the manner you have is legitimate and your right.:yes:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, and-then said:

Only a fool would look at all of the contortions the Dems have gone through and expect there NOT TO BE an indictment.  I can give a further prediction - he will be tried in DC and whoever the judge is, will adamantly refuse him a change of venue.  IOW, he WILL be convicted.  This is where it becomes quite interesting.  There is only ONE crime he could be convicted of that would legally DISQUALIFY him from running and holding the office.  It isn't corruption or "sedition" or "insurrection".  The Constitution defines a single crime.  One crime and one crime ONLY.  The founders had plenty of experience with the political use of "Treason" as a crime against the crown that changed its requirements on any ruler's whim.

The Founders therefore carefully defined what Treason was and what it was not.  I won't bother to list the source here, it can easily be found by anyone who is interested.  Suffice that there is absolutely no way he can be convicted of that crime.  It would require SCOTUS to blatantly rule against the clear language of our Constitution.  So, all of you who are salivating over some legal bloodbath for Orange Man Bad... enjoy the media circus while it lasts and brace yourself for how it ends.  The media understand that he cannot be taken down in this way but what they CAN DO is to foment hate based on lies and agitate enough people to create a "resistance" should Trump then go on to win.

I dont mean to laugh at these rants but its hard not to not long ago you placed your house on the line trump would be convicted and we agree then you drop to new depths in that rabbit hole you think all this is is some evil scam to keep trump from running 2024 are you really that gone? Trump announced hes running and i sure do wonder why the GOP havent jumped to endorse him like 2016 oh perhaps its because of his epic loss 2020 and no he wasnt cheated no election fraud his own top notch legal team paid for by money sent to him by people like you proved that fact and his limited popularity has pummeled since 2020, no all these investagations against him are not to keep him from running it is to show him show you guys and most importantly show the American people who voted him out and are done with his life costing incompetence that no one even BOM is above the law. If you think BOM can run and win 2024 thats super but not realistic.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, and-then said:

Well, sadly your very wrong Treason isn't the only crime that can prevent someone from holding Office. You either have access to a forged Constitution, or your source of information is not from the Constitution of the United States of America!:no: I would suggest you quote directly from the Constitution that's the only way to prevent making comments that are not inaccurate! I would also suggest respectfully that you also list your source the Constitution is too large for most humans to memorize.:yes:

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Rights of Citizens

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office - Disqualification Clause!

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Fourteenth Amendment Section 3 | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

50 minutes ago, and-then said:

The reason you obviously will not list your source here is because your source is not a direct quote from the Constitution, but in this case listing your source doesn't matter anyway because your wrong!:yes:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well, sadly your very wrong isn't the only crime that can prevent someone from hold Office. You either have access to a forged Constitution, or your source of information is not from the Constitution of the United States of America! I would suggest you quote directly from the Constitution that's the only way to prevent making comments that are not inaccurate! I would also suggest respectfully that you also list your source the Constitution is too large for most humans to memorize.

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Rights of Citizens

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office - Disqualification Clause!

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Fourteenth Amendment Section 3 | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

The reason you obviously will not list your source here is because your source is not a direct quote from the Constitution, but in this case listing your source doesn't matter anyway.

Its just weird to me that some think trump is innocent didnt do anything wrong and all the investagations all the evidence real evidence he commited all sorts of crimes is ignored and dismissed as a witch hunt.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Its just weird to me that some think trump is innocent didnt do anything wrong and all the investagations all the evidence real evidence he commited all sorts of crimes is ignored and dismissed as a witch hunt.

What, worse than that is like in my post above I must continue to correct those individuals when they say that they are quoting the Constitution and they are not. They are quoting some other source because their comments are totally wrong. Now, that's weird to me because why would anyone intentionally try to embarrass themselves to me that defies logic!:no:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well, thanks for your thoughts on the subject and yes, I am guilty of starting a number of threads about the BOM. I you don't the topics don't post in the topics unless you wish to add some content and not a rebuke. However, there is no obsession, and it isn't any unhealthier than your obsession with LGBT especially those individuals that are Transgender. If it were up to you personally it would be dedicated to Transgender Topics, and please don't bring up real estate in Trump thread unless your also guilty of tax evasion :lol: like the BOM is.

1. Like biblical scripture says, let he without guilt cast the first stone and if that scripture is accurate you would have to hit, yourself in the mouth with very large stone. 

2. Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

3. For in the same way, you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured by 3 back to you.

Happy Holidays.

Of course America section has a lot of threads on trump afterall he is a loser one termer who lost 2nd term bigly due in part to his life costing incompetence and divided the country now he is running or trying to run yet again he is being investigated for more crimes than basically all other potus combined of course its a popular topic with many sub topics and some who might be soft on BOM or even a subject of course are not expected to like such topics but they will have to decide for themselves if reading the truth about BOM is too upsetting to them.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

What, worse than that is like in my post above I must continue to correct those individuals when they say that they are quoting the Constitution and they are not. They are quoting some other source because their comment are totally wrong. Now, that's weird to me because why would anyone intentionally try to embarrass themselves to me that defies logic!:no:

I find it hilariously delusional anyone would believe both trump will run and win 2024 and be convicted of lots of high crimes the American people had 4 years of being the worlds laughing stock it ended 2020.

• Like 2

Even if there is not a legal issue to block Trump from running, it looks more and more likely that he will not be nominated.  He might be not even be healthy enough to be a serious candidate. It is obvious that Trump is suffering from old age, stress, and family genetics.  His inner circle of advisors is dissolving like smoke, by desire or subpoena.  Those that were using him for their own gain see the end to that.  The remoras have left the shark and are looking for a new host because they know he won't make it to the next big meal.  He has no campaign staff and scarcely appears in public, a very low profile candidacy.  He is sliding down the funnel, as his message gets more confused and hateful, he appeals to fewer and fewer.  Those that go all the way down the spout with him are the core of true believers. Firm in their faith but small in numbers.  One thing is for sure, he will not win a free and fair election. Doesn't mean they won't try again to find a way around that impediment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Of course America section has a lot of threads on trump afterall he is a loser one termer who lost 2nd term bigly due in part to his life costing incompetence and divided the country now he is running or trying to run yet again he is being investigated for more crimes than basically all other potus combined of course its a popular topic with many sub topics and some who might be soft on BOM or even a subject of course are not expected to like such topics but they will have to decide for themselves if reading the truth about BOM is too upsetting to them.

Yes, I agree Bats but when confronted with the truth that's his go to stick and his certainly isn't the only one who makes those comments to me either! But I think my reply proved while I do post a number of anti-Trump threads, his comments are truly hypocrisy!:yes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I find it hilariously delusional anyone would believe both trump will run and win 2024 and be convicted of lots of high crimes the American people had 4 years of being the worlds laughing stock it ended 2020.

Yes, it certainly is delusional but hey it only causes them stress, not me!:)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yes, it certainly is delusional but hey it only causes them stress, not me!:)

We are not stressed at all. It’s more than obvious with the obsession you folks are terrified of the man. 

I can just imagine how much worse it will be when he is announced president again. 1.7 trillion, smh. Why don’t the Dems just give it to him now. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

We are not stressed at all. It’s more than obvious with the obsession you folks are terrified of the m\ 
I can just imagine how much worse it will be when he is announced president again. 1.7 trillion, smh. Why don’t the Dems just give it to him now. 

Dude, I am certainly not afraid or terrified in anyway concerning Donald Trump. I honestly believe that he will be indicted and It's only a matter of time before Trumps base goes into full meltdown, I hope you maintain your ability to properly function when - not if that occurs. I would sincerely prepare yourself for the event, I like you personally I will also say this as a caution.

When, it occurs stay out of the violence that the Extreme Right-wing Members of the Republican Party are going to create. Because, while they certainly will try to harm others, but they are going to be the ones who pay with blood because the Government is prepared for them. It will not be like January 6, 2021, where the Capital Security failed to perform their jobs.

If those Rightwing Extremists use weapons against city, state, or federal personnel they will find out what peace through superior fire power actually means. I personally never want to see Americans fight and kill other Americans on American soil. That's the most horrible thing that can certainly occur, and like I have said numerous times the Government is prepared, and the extremist will not survive the event!

While those individuals make up approximately 10% or less than of the Republican Party, they will give the honest hard working Conservative members which are the majority a bad name they certainly don't deserve.

Sincerely, when and if it occurs stay home that's the best place to be!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Dude, I am certainly not afraid or terrified in anyway concerning Donald Trump. I honestly believe that he will be indicted and It's only a matter of time before Trumps base goes into full meltdown, I hope you maintain your ability to properly function when - not if that occurs. I would sincerely prepare yourself for the event, I like you personally I will also say this as a caution.

When, it occurs stay out of the violence that the Extreme Right-wing Members of the Republican Party are going to create. Because, while they certainly will try to harm others, but they are going to be the ones who pay with blood because the Government is prepared for them. It will not be like January 6, 2021, where the Capital Security failed to perform their jobs.

If those Rightwing Extremists use weapons against city, state, or federal personnel they will find out what peace through superior fire power actually means. I personally never want to see Americans fight and kill other Americans on American soil. That's the most horrible thing that can certainly occur, and like I have said numerous times the Government is prepared, and the extremist will not survive the event!

While those individuals make up approximately 10% or less than of the Republican Party, they will give the honest hard working Conservative members which are the majority a bad name they certainly don't deserve.

I feel like im in the twilight zone trump due to his life costing incompetence hands the election to biden pulls all that sore loser cry baby election fraud and insurrection crap and he losses even more of his base who actually do love America over BOM yet and heres what feels like twilight zone his worshippers really do seem convinced he will beat all the charges against him run and win 2024 and they will carry him on their shoulders down an orange carpet into the white house. Then of course either way his more radical subjects will take it to domestic violence thinking that all the American LEO and military are with them or will just lay down.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Why would I do that? I’ve long accepted the swamp is corrupt to the core. Very little surprises me anymore. With the exception of their lack of ability to destroy this man thus far. I mean you all have honestly believed all kinds of things that turned out duds. Why should this be any different? A kangaroo committee with no opposition or conflicting testimony allowed, whose goal was to find him guilty before it ever began, recommended charges. There is a surprise. 

23 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Not gonna happen. There is no fight left in the American people. If there was we would have drained this swamp years ago. Heck we just learned the swamp was censoring Americans. Truths being suppressed that effected elections. Completely spitting on their oaths of office. Actual crimes. And nothing. Just people crying about it, or somehow defending it on line. 

No protests in the streets. No demanding Justice. We have become cowards. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I feel like im in the twilight zone trump due to his life costing incompetence hands the election to biden pulls all that sore loser cry baby election fraud and insurrection crap and he losses even more of his base who actually do love America over BOM yet and heres what feels like twilight zone his worshippers really do seem convinced he will beat all the charges against him run and win 2024 and they will carry him on their shoulders down an orange carpet into the white house. Then of course either way his more radical subjects will take it to domestic violence thinking that all the American LEO and military are with them or will just lay down.

Yes they do believe that Trump is a prophet and that’s why will follow him off the top of Trump Tower, and it actually sad! I have come to point where I will not respond to others in a angry manner no matter how redundant and ridiculous their comments are. Because, what purpose does it serve to be sarcastic and condescending they are the ones who are going to face a major dilemma ever if he isn’t prosecuted or indicted he will not receive the Republican nomination in 2024. Governor DeSantis is the new face of the Republican Party, he is leading Trump in every political poll and he isn’t even making noise or holding rallies. Bats, I have researched his background and when he pulls the trigger and announces his candidacy and begins campaigning Trump will fall so far in the polls his insignificance will be demonstrated.

Thats, when the RightWing and extreme RightWing Republican extremists with Trump leading them will create a fire storm and attack Governor DeSantis. So, even if Trump isn’t prosecuted or indicted the Far Right supporters of Trump will still cause a major incident how far they will go can’t be predicted. Hopefully, they don’t use weapons because like I said previously I never want to see Americas kill their fellow Americans on American soil. If they go that far they will die and I sincerely believe that. While they are a small minority they can if left unchecked harm or kill a lot of people. I hope anyone who doesn’t believe this is actually correct and that I am wrong, but I am not and January 6, was the warning shot over the bow and Government has had plenty of time to prepare and their ready fir any eventuality that may occur including using National Guard or Active military forces on American soil.

The legal Authority for the President of the United States to deploy Federal or US Active Duty Military Personnel on American soil is covered by the Posse Comitatus Act. Which was updated in 2021 to include all US Military Forces including Space Force. This can be done if a Insurrection, and similar uprising occurs on American soil. All the Updates took effect in 2022 and it was in direct response to January 6, 2021 Insurrection that occurred at the US Capital.  https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/posse-comitatus-act-explained

Like I have been telling these people isn’t a joke the United States Government is prepared if there is a uprising!

I hope the individuals who think that can actually fight or don’t understand the US Government is ready rethink the situation before they act, because they have no chance of success!:(:yes:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Why would I do that? I’ve long accepted the swamp is corrupt to the core. Very little surprises me anymore. With the exception of their lack of ability to destroy this man thus far. I mean you all have honestly believed all kinds of things that turned out duds. Why should this be any different? A kangaroo committee with no opposition or conflicting testimony allowed, whose goal was to find him guilty before it ever began, recommended charges. There is a surprise.

Never said you would but there are those here that obviously would based upon their frequent comments were they hint at violence coming. You know my comments too you were respectfully added, if you choose to continue to not give the same respectful manner I have treated you with don’t respond to me again, because we can disagree with each other respectfully. If, you want to make ridiculous comments like above provide a source of information or all your doing is regurgitating redundant and inaccurate information past from one of his supporters to the next. It’s really getting tired, worn out, and stale just like prophet Trumps diapers when he can’t find time to have them changed!:yes:

59 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Not gonna happen. There is no fight left in the American people. If there was we would have drained this swamp years ago. Heck we just learned the swamp was censoring Americans. Truths being suppressed that effected elections. Completely spitting on their oaths of office. Actual crimes. And nothing. Just people crying about it, or somehow defending it on line. 

No protests in the streets. No demanding Justice. We have become cowards. 

Well, if you choose to call yourself a coward that fine, but there are many of the Far RightWing Extremists who don’t share your opinion and would be offended by your use of the word coward. I would consider not speaking publicly like that especially somewhere your not familiar with because there is a great deal of Far RightWing anger out there and they won’t care if your a Republican or not!:yes:

30 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yes they do believe that Trump is a prophet and that’s why will follow him off the top of Trump Tower, and it actually sad! I have come to point where I will not respond to others in a angry manner no matter how redundant and ridiculous their comments are. Because, what purpose does it serve to be sarcastic and condescending they are the ones who are going to face a major dilemma ever if he isn’t prosecuted or indicted he will not receive the Republican nomination in 2024. Governor DeSantis is the new face of the Republican Party, he is leading Trump in every political poll and he isn’t even making noise or holding rallies. Bats, I have researched his background and when he pulls the trigger and announces his candidacy and begins campaigning Trump will fall so far in the polls his insignificance will be demonstrated.

Thats, when the RightWing and extreme RightWing Republican extremists with Trump leading them will create a fire storm and attack Governor DeSantis. So, even if Trump isn’t prosecuted or indicted the Far Right supporters of Trump will still cause a major incident how far they will go can’t be predicted. Hopefully, they don’t use weapons because like I said previously I never want to see Americas kill their fellow Americans on American soil. If they go that far they will die and I sincerely believe that. While they are a small minority they can if left unchecked harm or kill a lot of people. I hope anyone who doesn’t believe this is actually correct and that I am wrong, but I am not and January 6, was the warning shot over the bow and Government has had plenty of time to prepare and their ready fir any eventuality that may occur including using National Guard or Active military forces on American soil.

The legal Authority for the President of the United States to deploy Federal or US Active Duty Military Personnel on American soil is covered by the Posse Comitatus Act. Which was updated in 2021 to include all US Military Forces including Space Force. This can be done if a Insurrection, and similar uprising occurs on American soil. All the Updates took effect in 2022 and it was in direct response to January 6, 2021 Insurrection that occurred at the US Capital.  https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/posse-comitatus-act-explained

Like I have been telling these people isn’t a joke the United States Government is prepared if there is a uprising!

I hope the individuals who think that can actually fight or don’t understand the US Government is ready rethink the situation before they act, because they have no chance of success!:(:yes:

Reassure me one thing, if you can desantis wont be a trump jr or toadie if desantis runs and wins he will hopefully dump trumpty.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Reassure me one thing, if you can desantis wont be a trump jr or toadie if desantis runs and wins he will hopefully dump trumpty.

Based upon what I have discovered about him I don’t believe he will be, but I am unable to reassure you what may occur if he were to win. However, his history as politician going back through his life certainly is in no way like Trumps. I don’t believe there has ever been another American President that comes close to Trumps outlandish criminal behavior including Nixon!:D

But, if :tu: wins the Republican nomination that’s who I am voting for! 

• Like 1

How shamefully UN-American! Should I assume this thread represents Judge Who Who/s kangaroo court of public opinion? In the Court of Public Opinion there are no Judges to determine the admissibility or efficacy of the evidence. Sadly, this same thing happened in history once before in prewar Germany during the 1930's.

If so in the interest of fair play, may you all receive the same form of presumed innocent until proven guilty justice you advocate for others!

• Like 1
  • Confused 6