Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bye-bye, baby': Experts affirmatively conclude 'yes, it's happening' — Trump is getting indicted

Grim Reaper 6

12 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

You're using German terms intricately associated with Nazi Germany, and accusing ME of copying others :w00t: 

Wow. Just wow. Bye!

What the heck? Are we going to stop using english words like Assimilation, Black, Native...because they are assosiated with racism, landgrab, extermination, genocide...?

What is wrong with you?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yes, a great source and your sarcasm is dully noted and also is your lack of source of information debunking it, but hey that’s typical isn’t it!:D

what’s typical? That you don’t understand the difference between a fact and an opinion? 

10 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

What the hell are talking about?

After, WWI Germany wasn’t in ashes, hell it was not even physically touched by the war. When. WWI ended due to War Reparations the economy suffer greatly, however Hitler tried to over through the government in Munich, in 1923. This became known as the Bierhallen-Putsch ( Beer Hall Putsch ) which failed miserably when German Federal Troops Stepped in and opened fire on Hitler and his band of renegades, killing Horst Wessel, Whom Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbles later Portrayed as a honorable patriotic man who was murdered in the fight to dispel communists and Jews from Germany.

“”Horst Ludwig Georg Erich Wessel (9 October 1907 – 23 February 1930) was a Berlin Sturmführer ("Assault Leader", the lowest commissioned officer rank) of the Sturmabteilung (SA), the Nazi Party's stormtroopers. After his killing in 1930, he was made into a martyr for the Nazi cause by Joseph Goebbels””

When Horst was actually a nasty drunk brawler who could careless about Germany and the only reason he supported the  Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei or NSDAP ( Nazi Party ) was because they supplied him with prostitutes and free alcohol. Hitler, also ordered that a song  would be written about him so for all time he would be remembered as a Hero of the Third Reich which was all used by Hitler for propaganda purposes, sounds like Trump doesn’t it Preacherman!:lol:

Then in 1929 the Stock Market crashed creating a worldwide depression, now the time was right because of the pain and suffering of the Deutsches Volk  ( German People ) for Hitler to divide the country along racial, political and ideological lines. Which allowed Hitler to legally take power, just like Donald Trump did, the only difference is Trump failed and you along with many others are unable to see the light, so you all support him to this day, you would have fit in perfectly in 1930s Germany, Herrin Preacherman !:lol:

Below is the version in English used by NeoNazis, and the American Nazi Party, are you familiar with it:D

It was an expression. Like the phoenix rising from the ashes. It’s common knowledge that Germany’s biggest problem after WW1 was economic ruin.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

what’s typical? That you don’t understand the difference between a fact and an opinion?

Actually no that you criticize peoples comments, however never offer a source showing why they wrong. That’s what us typical, along with the dumbed down comments where you always use you favorite term, ITS THE LEFT - ITS THE LEFT well chicken little the sky is not falling!:lol:

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It was an expression. Like the phoenix rising from the ashes. It’s common knowledge that Germany’s biggest problem after WW1 was economic ruin.

You, didn’t say economic ruin, your now adding it after I corrected your comments, your welcome!:tu:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Actually no that you criticize peoples comments, however never offer a source showing why they wrong. That’s what us typical, along with the dumbed down comments where you always use you favorite term, ITS THE LEFT - ITS THE LEFT well chicken little the sky is not falling!:lol:

Man you are all over the place today. My opinion that a ex wife, who’s marriage ended bitterly, might not be a good source of information, shouldn’t require a source. 

Also I give sources all the time. WTH are you even talking about?

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You, didn’t say economic ruin, you’re now adding it after I corrected your comments, you’re welcome!:tu:

Didn’t think I needed to, again, it’s common knowledge. But hey if it makes you feel good go ahead and pat yourself on the back. No worries here

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Man you are all over the place today. My opinion that a ex wife, who’s marriage ended bitterly, might not be a good source of information, shouldn’t require a source. Also I give sources all the time. WTH are you even talking about?

Ok provide one that states Germany comments are false, Trump never refuted her comments so back up what you say!

18 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Didn’t think I needed to, again, it’s common knowledge. But hey if it makes you feel good go ahead and pat yourself on the back. No worries here

What’s common knowledge, that’s an excuse often used here it’s not. It’s not about me patting myself on the back, :) its about posting accurate information, and not preconceived notions so maybe do some research before you post!:st

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

He is already running, has been for weeks.  I don't think he is trying to keep it secret, but it surely hasn't made much news.  He did not burnish his winning reputation by backing McCarthy.  He got 1 vote less in the next round of votes.

He may run and get less votes than the Libertarian candidate in 2024.

You are supposing that the republican party will actually let him win the primary.  I suspect they will do everything to be sure he doesn't, but the effort will be unnessessary, as the voters are not going to vote for him.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

You are supposing that the republican party will actually let him win the primary.  I suspect they will do everything to be sure he doesn't, but the effort will be unnessessary, as the voters are not going to vote for him.   

Yeah, or start a third party if he can stop his lower lip from trembling at the thought of major Republican rejection. 

Sad.  Just think, once a billionaire, hob-nobbing with the elites of society and having access to beautiful women that want you (or so you think).  Now his beautiful wife does not want to touch him and the people that love him are the ones he thinks are shabby but good fighters.  To the rich, the powerful, the elites and the perceptive people he has become transparent because they have seen through him

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Yeah, or start a third party if he can stop his lower lip from trembling at the thought of major Republican rejection. 

Sad.  Just think, once a billionaire, hob-nobbing with the elites of society and having access to beautiful women that want you (or so you think).  Now his beautiful wife does not want to touch him and the people that love him are the ones he thinks are shabby but good fighters.  To the rich, the powerful, the elites and the perceptive people he has become transparent because they have seen through him

Some of us saw through him when he was on that stupid business "unreality" show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Some of us saw through him when he was on that stupid business "unreality" show.

He had a lot of history before he came down that elevator, curious people looked it up.  It was not MSM created prejudice, he used to be a swinger NY playboy worth the press coverage.  But if you read anything about him his BS and business incompetence were apparent.  I had a boss that described a new intern as possessing unjustified arrogance. That describes DJT in the extreme.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Not until you say your wrong, this could have ended yesterday but you continue like above again to make excuses  so to not until you  say I made a mistake sorry!:yes:

I mean dam we are all adults here, are we not, so why not just apologize I always do when proven wrong is it because I am a German or because you have received your resupply of Trump Grape Kool-laid?:D

I could have used a more appropriate term, and it would have saved a heap of conflict! I will try to use better terms in the future, but I do not apologise for correct use of English grammar. 

I certainly do, Biden is an idiot. However, your Whataboutism above only makes your point of view less valuable than it was before. So, do you want me to send you a Backhoe to help dug that hole to Chine, I can ship it later today!:lol:

Its not you position as an Australian, it’s your complete and utter lack of knowledge and talking points about the subject, there are many foreign contributors in these threads but, you make comments without doing research which I call you on almost every other day, that’s my only problem with you!

And yet there are many Americans with the exact same views I have! You are just getting upset that my views are not politically correct! 

Ok I will end this if you answer a single Question, are you a Patriotic and loyal Australian,??

Because, I am a very Patriotic and loyal American-German who loves and would give my life for either country today. If, you are loyal to your country then answer the Question above and post your National Anthem, both of mine are posted below.

Best rendition of the United States National Anthem I have ever heard

Below is the original German Nation Anthem, New wording was added by German poet, August Heinrich Hoffmann, and his "Das Lied der Deutschen," (The Song of the Germans) was considered revolutionary at the time. In order to endorse its republican and liberal tradition.

I am a very patriotic Australian. I can't say as I have a "favourite" rendition of the national anthem, Australians don't think of our anthem in the same way Americans do about theirs. This is a recent version of the anthem that I did enjoy, though:  

11 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Here are your exact words “ It's funny, when governments were requiring vaccine passports I got chewed out by a heap of left wingers because I chose to refer to those passports as "papers" (more than one person told me I was being offensive to compare vaccine passports to Jewish identity papers - one has to think that this post of yours is at least on par with that sort of language).“

No, actually if you used that term you were referring to Papers that Jews were required to carry, you thought it was funny, but it bite you in the ass. By, making sound like OH THE LEFT ATTACKED ME only sounds note ridiculous, you know people who constantly use the Terms Right and Left, are laughed at by some many people across the USA. That’s a totally dumbed down term introduced for the poorly educated, so they are able to keep up with the conversation, sadly!:yes:

Your comments above about my post being equal to you comments concerning Jewish identity papers, well I disagree do you see anyone chewing me except you, and I don’t even care what you think! I think the difference is how I commented based upon the actual historic content of my post throughout my post abd your very just being sarcastic abd that’s the difference!:yes:

Sincerely, I would MAKE THE FOLLOWING SUGGESTION, use either Democrat or Republican unless you really don’t mind how your comments are viewed!:yes:

You're just demonstrating a double standard - it's ok for people like you to make Nazi comparisons whenever you like, because reasons. But when Nazi comparisons are made by others in other contexts, those comparisons are forbidden and shouted down as offensive! It's the exact same logic that caused Disney to fire Gina Carano for comparing America to Jews in the holocaust, but when her co-star, the left wing Pedro Pascal posted an image to social media comparing America to Jews in the holocaust, absolutely nothing happened, not even an apology - and as far as I know, the tweet is still up four years later.  

Dumb Holocaust Reference Plus Misleading Image Didn’t Get Pedro Pascal Fired

Charlie pointed out earlier that, unlike Gina Carano, who was just fired, The Mandalorian star Pedro Pascal didn’t get in trouble from his employer in 2018 for making a fatuous comparison between Jews rounded up by Nazis in the Holocaust and illegal-immigrant children being jailed in the U.S.

It turns out that the photo Pascal used (and Charlie showed in his post) wasn’t even taken in the U.S., nor was it from 2018. The image that we’re meant to believe is of Mexican children being held in the U.S. is in fact an image of Palestinian children awaiting a meal during Ramadan in some sort of play area. The image was cropped to remove decorative flourishes to make the area appear to be a jail cell.

Pascal’s misleading tweet is still up as of this writing.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/dumb-holocaust-reference-plus-misleading-image-didnt-get-pedro-pascal-fired/

Right wing actor - fired for Nazi comparisons when nothing she said was incorrect or misleading:

Gina Carano instagram post

Left wing actor - no consequences of any kind for Nazi comparisons, despite also including a highly misleading photo: 

fgfImage

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, odas said:

What the heck? Are we going to stop using english words like Assimilation, Black, Native...because they are assosiated with racism, landgrab, extermination, genocide...?

What is wrong with you?

My comment was aimed at someone who was intentionally using Nazi phraseology to make a comparison between Trump/America and Hitler/Germany. Keep with the context of the discussion, this isn't a carte blanche statement that no one should use language that has ever been associated negatively with other issues! 

If you were using terms like "landgrab" and "extermination" to describe a bank evicting someone from their home because the resident hasn't paid their mortage for six years, that would be a much more appropriate comparison! That would be using racist language (phraseology, terminology, whatever you want to call it) to describe something that is not racist in the slightest! 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I could have used a more appropriate term, and it would have saved a heap of conflict! I will try to use better terms in the future, but I do not apologise for correct use of English grammar

First of all you don’t speak English, you speak a mixture of Trumpism and Putinism so please your comments are equal to ideas and you don’t realize your not responsible for your lack of comprehension so no problem carry on Einstein, better wright down you name and phone number so you don’t forget it!:P

And yet there are many Americans with the exact same views I have! You are just getting upset that my views are not politically correct! I am a very patriotic Australian. I can't say as I have a "favourite" rendition of the national anthem, Australians don't think of our anthem in the same way Americans do about theirs. This is a recent version of the anthem that I did enjoy, though:

• What does many constitute, 50 million, well that about sums up the total Far RightWing Extremist population of the United States, which means that approximately 310 million Americans ( the majority ) don’t follow you thoughts on the subject, so please why don’t you take your hate and terrorize the Aboriginal Australians. Very very sadly it’s people like you who have pushed policies to make their lives hell, and who have been involved with their ethnic cleansing since the first British walked upon the continent of Australia.:cry: I think you should focus you hate at home I am certain you can find an Australian Speaking Trump surrogate that will meet your Needs and strange ideas and proclivities.:w00t::) 

You're just demonstrating a double standard - it's ok for people like you to make Nazi comparisons whenever you like, because reasons. But when Nazi comparisons are made by others in other contexts, those comparisons are forbidden and shouted down as offensive! It's the exact same logic that caused Disney to fire Gina Carano for comparing America to Jews in the holocaust, but when her co-star, the left wing Pedro Pascal posted an image to social media comparing America to Jews in the holocaust, absolutely nothing happened, not even an apology - and as far as I know, the tweet is still up four years later.

Yes it certainly is ok, because it’s people like me who make certain that the world and those like you never forget what happened. Because, if it’s forgotten it can be repeated, and that’s why Trump lost, because enough Americans never forgot what happened in Germany during the 30s and 40s, I am aware that’s beyond your comprehension so, please don’t feel bad you can’t help it! Well, ask yourself why are the other comparisons forbidden, it’s very simple, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT APPLY again I know it’s beyond you comprehension but maybe you could research both subjects together and concentrate VERY HARD  and the light bulb in your head will turn on, that’s called an epiphany, I know that word isn’t in your vocabulary but you can look it up!:)

Right wing actor - fired for Nazi comparisons when nothing she said was incorrect or misleading:

Left wing actor - no consequences of any kind for Nazi comparisons, despite also including a highly misleading photo: 

fgfImage

You know I am going to show our posts to a Israeli friend he will laugh his ass off, he works at the Israeli Embassy for Israeli security services here in Seoul Korea, I met him in Syria and we became friends because we share the same views on subjects like this and upon Middle Eastern subjects. Since, 2017 when we first let in Syria our friendship has grown, since then we met at least every other month, and later this month he is coming to stay with me and as he puts it my very beautiful wife Jennie. 

If you would I can tell him you want to contact him because when he comes to visit me, I am going to show him what I am posting here, but don’t be surprised when he laughs at you. All, you need to do is tell me if you want to contact him, and I can give him an email address you provide and you can use your user name from this forum as your name. Occasionally I have posted from his home and the discussions here in the political section have given us both some laughter, I tried to get him, to join the forum but it is verboten fir him to join forums like this while he is on active service because it’s against their policies.

It’s interesting that your offended by my comparisons, yet myself and my friend often discuss these very comparisons and issues at length and he is not offended at all because he can comprehend what my message that I post here really is, and the point I am trying to make is that’s why it’s necessary. The problem is unfortunately that you openly support a Far RightWing Nationalist who believes in genetic and racial superiority ( Trump ), according to my friend. You see,Trump was  not loved by the Israeli people he was only courted by the Government because he was a TOOL, a USEFUL TOOL, but not a loved TOOL which means once he is No Longer Useful they dropped him like a hit coal, which occurred after insurrection and loss of the election. Now, those comments are not mine they are my friends, you think my views of Trump are harsh, well my views are mild compared to his viewsI can’t post his real thoughts on the subject here, but I sincerely abd completely agree with his thoughts, dam shame due to prejudgement of others you are not capable of doing the same thing, that’s truly sad!:no:

• Like 1

N

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

My comment was aimed at someone who was intentionally using Nazi phraseology to make a comparison between Trump/America and Hitler/Germany. Keep with the context of the discussion, this isn't a carte blanche statement that no one should use language that has ever been associated negatively with other issues! 

If you were using terms like "landgrab" and "extermination" to describe a bank evicting someone from their home because the resident hasn't paid their mortage for six years, that would be a much more appropriate comparison! That would be using racist language (phraseology, terminology, whatever you want to call it) to describe something that is not racist in the slightest! 

Hey you Australian Camel herder, leave my friends @odas alone dude or I will send Marsupials to hunt you down and devour you!:w00t::lol: By the way I have it on good authority that’s you in the picture!;):yes:

6FC77641-4CEF-4292-B2D2-D0D09B1EF53D.jpeg

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

47 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

First of all you don’t speak English, you speak a mixture of Trumpism and Putinism so please your comments are equal to ideas and you don’t realize your not responsible for your lack of comprehension so no problem carry on Einstein, better wright down you name and phone number so you don’t forget it!:P

Whatever you say!

• What does many constitute, 50 million, well that about sums up the total Far RightWing Extremist population of the United States, which means that approximately 310 million Americans ( the majority ) don’t follow you thoughts on the subject, so please why don’t you take your hate and terrorize the Aboriginal Australians. Very very sadly it’s people like you who have pushed policies to make their lives hell, and who have been involved with their ethnic cleansing since the first British walked upon the continent of Australia.:cry: I think you should focus you hate at home I am certain you can find an Australian Speaking Trump surrogate that will meet your Needs and strange ideas and proclivities.:w00t::) 

1- Do my views have to be mainstream in order to be acceptable to discuss on a public forum? 

2- I am not "far right". Technically I'm not even "right wing", I'm a libertarian (socially I lean left on a lot of issues). 

3- I am not a racist, not against anyone in America and not against anyone in Australia. But when all else fails, play the racism card and make your opponent look bad! 

Yes it certainly is ok, because it’s people like me who make certain that the world and those like you never forget what happened. Because, if it’s forgotten it can be repeated, and that’s why Trump lost, because enough Americans never forgot what happened in Germany during the 30s and 40s, I am aware that’s beyond your comprehension so, please don’t feel bad you can’t help it! Well, ask yourself why are the other comparisons forbidden, it’s very simple, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT APPLY again I know it’s beyond you comprehension but maybe you could research both subjects together and concentrate VERY HARD  and the light bulb in your head will turn on, that’s called an epiphany, I know that word isn’t in your vocabulary but you can look it up!:)

:lol: Ok, whatever you say. There are a lot of assumptions buried in your post that bear no resemblance to reality, but that's ok. 

You know I am going to show our posts to a Israeli friend he will laugh his ass off, he works at the Israeli Embassy for Israeli security services here in Seoul Korea, I met him in Syria and we became friends because we share the same views on subjects like this and upon Middle Eastern subjects. Since, 2017 when we first let in Syria our friendship has grown, since then we met at least every other month, and later this month he is coming to stay with me and as he puts it my very beautiful wife Jennie. 

If you would I can tell him you want to contact him because when he comes to visit me, I am going to show him what I am posting here, but don’t be surprised when he laughs at you. All, you need to do is tell me if you want to contact him, and I can give him an email address you provide and you can use your user name from this forum as your name. Occasionally I have posted from his home and the discussions here in the political section have given us both some laughter, I tried to get him, to join the forum but it is verboten fir him to join forums like this while he is on active service because it’s against their policies.

It’s interesting that your offended by my comparisons, yet myself and my friend often discuss these very comparisons and issues at length and he is not offended at all because he can comprehend what my message that I post here really is, and the point I am trying to make is that’s why it’s necessary. The problem is unfortunately that you openly support a Far RightWing Nationalist who believes in genetic and racial superiority ( Trump ), according to my friend. You see,Trump was  not loved by the Israeli people he was only courted by the Government because he was a TOOL, a USEFUL TOOL, but not a loved TOOL which means once he is No Longer Useful they dropped him like a hit coal, which occurred after insurrection and loss of the election. Now, those comments are not mine they are my friends, you think my views of Trump are harsh, well my views are mild compared to his viewsI can’t post his real thoughts on the subject here, but I sincerely abd completely agree with his thoughts, dam shame due to prejudgement of others you are not capable of doing the same thing, that’s truly sad!:no:

Happy to talk to your Jewish friend. Though if you want to hear what many Jews believe about the situation, here's a video made by an Orthodox Jew. This Orthodox Jew happens to have believed so much that Carano was unjustly fired that he gave Gina Carano a job after Disney fired her. 

30 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

N

Hey you Australian Camel herder, leave my friends @odas alone dude or I will send Marsupials to hunt you down and devour you!:w00t::lol: By the way I have it on good authority that’s you in the picture!;):yes:

6FC77641-4CEF-4292-B2D2-D0D09B1EF53D.jpeg

I've never even seen a camel in real life before  :yes: 

Though did you notice that I used the term "racist language" in this post, in the exact same way that I used "Nazi language" in my earlier post? 

2 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

That would be using racist language (phraseology, terminology, whatever you want to call it) to describe something that is not racist in the slightest! 

Edited by Paranoid Android

34 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Whatever you say!

1- Do my views have to be mainstream in order to be acceptable to discuss on a public forum? 

2- I am not "far right". Technically I'm not even "right wing", I'm a libertarian (socially I lean left on a lot of issues). 

3- I am not a racist, not against anyone in America and not against anyone in Australia. But when all else fails, play the racism card and make your opponent look bad! 

I don’t care what your views are, yes you are certainly RightWing even though you don’t realize it others here see it and discuss it. If you support Trump you may not be a out of the closet racist, but somewhere in your thought process deep inside you lust harbor thise tendencies, if nothing else your guilty by association, even if your not in anyway racist abd I don’t know if you are or are not, only do so think about that because only you can answer that question!

this sings for only you my brother!

:lol: Ok, whatever you say. There are a lot of assumptions buried in your post that bear no resemblance to reality, but that's ok. 

Happy to talk to your Jewish friend. Though if you want to hear what many Jews believe about the situation, here's a video made by an Orthodox Jew. This Orthodox Jew happens to have believed so much that Carano was unjustly fired that he gave Gina Carano a job after Disney fired her.

Ok, send me an email address under your username and later this month when he is here I will have him contact you. You, the majority of the Israeli people don’t like anything about Trump at all, I have articles about the subject, the only person that ever supported Trump in Israeli is BB, and he only did so for the political clout it gave Israeli in negotiations with the Arab countries that he was trying to secure peace with. But, there will never be peace fir Israel until ths Palestinian situation is resolved and Iran gas been Nuked into a stone age parking lot. I am a great supporter of the Jewish peoples around the world, I would love to see peace in Israel in my life time but, realistically that can’t happen until the Palestinian Question is answered permanently, I sincerely hope they can find a solution. Sorry but I know enough about the situation I am not interested in the video, but thanks fir sending it.

I will say again let’s put this behind and the next time we communicate let’s start over, I can do that can, can you?

Me and Andthen used to be at each other’s throats but, by simple communication we resolved our issues anything is possible, but that’s up to you now.

I've never even seen a camel in real life before  :yes: 

Though did you notice that I used the term "racist language" in this post, in the exact same way that I used "Nazi language" in my earlier post?

Frankly I don’t care what terminology you used because I will just laugh at it anyway!:lol:

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Ok, send me an email address under your username and later this month when he is here I will have him contact you

Any communication can be sent via the forum Personal Message system. Unfortunately, I do not have an anonymous email. 

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I will say again let’s put this behind and the next time we communicate let’s start over, I can do that can, can you?

I am happy to try this. As a gesture of goodwill, I have ignored the rest of your post (despite strongly disagreeing with a lot of it, and wanting to argue several of the points) and am, as you say, starting over. 

I genuinely do not go into a discussion with an intention to start a fight. I know many of my opinions will go against what your opinions are and that will naturally spark opposition, but there's no intent to fight or anything of the sort, this is a discussion forum, it's here for people to share their views as reflected in their world view and values. 

~ Regards, PA

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Any communication can be sent via the forum Personal Message system. Unfortunately, I do not have an anonymous email. 

I am happy to try this. As a gesture of goodwill, I have ignored the rest of your post (despite strongly disagreeing with a lot of it, and wanting to argue several of the points) and am, as you say, starting over. 

I genuinely do not go into a discussion with an intention to start a fight. I know many of my opinions will go against what your opinions are and that will naturally spark opposition, but there's no intent to fight or anything of the sort, this is a discussion forum, it's here for people to share their views as reflected in their world view and values. 

~ Regards, PA

Well that’s ashamed because when will you ever be given the opportunity to speak with a MOSAD Officer, but hey that’s cool.

Ok I am sincerely interested in trying to do this, and if we both put forward an effort it should work out. If any disagreements occur let’s take them to PM. Is that ok with you? 

~ Regards, PA

• Like 1

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Sincerely, sounds like he needs some cheese with his Whine. If he was killed by a plastic bullet they should put the following on his headstone:

HERE LIES AN INSURRECTIONIST

KILLED BY DONALD TRUMP

ON JANUARY 6, 2021

’RIP

• Like 1

Generally anyone who pays any attention to politics will 100% understand what is meant by right and left. It refers to the visual graph of political spectrum from liberal/progressive to conservative/authoritarian.

This is well known for decades, perhaps centuries. And used in all forms of media in the USA constantly.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left–right_political_spectrum

The terms "left" and "right" appeared during the French Revolution of 1789 when members of the National Assembly divided into supporters of the king to the president's right and supporters of the revolution to his left.[7][8] One deputy, the Baron de Gauville, explained: "We began to recognize each other: those who were loyal to religion and the king took up positions to the right of the chair so as to avoid the shouts, oaths, and indecencies that enjoyed free rein in the opposing camp".[9][10]

And...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_spectrum

On 1/5/2023 at 11:36 PM, the13bats said:

I can not grasp this delusion that trump will win 2024 its like these folks are in a twilight zone of their own minds.

Real Clear Poiitics says he's leading the pack still. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/2024_republican_presidential_nomination-7548.html

Screenshot_20230107-211825_Chrome.thumb.jpg.daa38e04c60518a85c5d1d9760df27c3.jpg

• Haha 2

On 1/5/2023 at 11:48 PM, Tatetopa said:

He is already running, has been for weeks.  I don't think he is trying to keep it secret, but it surely hasn't made much news.  He did not burnish his winning reputation by backing McCarthy.  He got 1 vote less in the next round of votes.

He may run and get less votes than the Libertarian candidate in 2024.

I should rather have said "keep running". Because you are right he is technically running already.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DieChecker said:

My wife taught classes at the university about all the flaws in polls and survives. Ive seen on here seems people love them when they support their opinions hate them when the dont. I could do a poll on here how many think trump is a complete embarrassment to the country and it would should majority agree. Wait, bad example? Hum?

You missed the point of what i said about not grasping why a little clique think trump will win 2024 ill try it like this...with the guys history, his epic life costing bumbling incompetent 4 and epic loss to biden and kick out 2020 the 6th etc i cant grasp why any rational person would even want him and then i see the eccentric sarcasm is lost. So tell me this why do some worship trump in the closet, you know who i mean you can clearly see by their posts their heads are bowed knee bent yet they wont own it why not?

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 9:38 AM, Paranoid Android said:

I could have used a more appropriate term, and it would have saved a heap of conflict! I will try to use better terms in the future, but I do not apologise for correct use of English grammar. 

And yet there are many Americans with the exact same views I have! You are just getting upset that my views are not politically correct! 

I am a very patriotic Australian. I can't say as I have a "favourite" rendition of the national anthem, Australians don't think of our anthem in the same way Americans do about theirs. This is a recent version of the anthem that I did enjoy, though:  

fgfImage

It's weird that you let yourself be baited into a dick measuring contest over patriotism.

It's funny that you think a claim like this has any value.

On 1/7/2023 at 9:38 AM, Paranoid Android said:

as far as I know, the tweet is still up four years later. 

:lol:

• Confused 1