Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meeting Nicola

DamienV

5 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Tob

Yes you did tell and interesting story about meeting Carlos’ twin in Peru and got a lot of feedback from several believers. I do remember Ghostdog as well but didn’t spend much time at sustained reaction. As you know I didn’t take Castaneda all that seriously and came to your site out of curiosity and because I enjoyed our chats. We did manage to get Ssil and a couple others in a lather at times come to think of it I think I got banned.:lol:

Tob...hahaha!!

No Jay, you never got banned by me. You vucking even invited me to move to Sasqetchewan or whatever it is spelled. When I found out it was 55°C below zero in winter I thought "nah".

• Haha 1

I once complimented you for the way your wife looked (you had posted a photo). But then you said, "No, that's my daughter".

Hahaha!!

Jay, I got a red face when I read that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Tob...hahaha!!

No Jay, you never got banned by me. You vucking even invited me to move to Sasqetchewan or whatever it is spelled. When I found out it was 55°C below zero in winter I thought "nah".

Hi Rob

When I started using a computer I had just moved to Calgary from Saskatchewan and you had been to the Olympics here and did invite you to Calgary. I have been back to home twice since I moved here last time was to bury mom and likely will never go back there.

You may not have banned me but there was someone else involved in that site as management wasn’t there? I wasn’t allowed to log in so assumed that I had been banned which is why you never saw me there again.

Ok, sorry  @DamienV

Just old friends digging up memories.

I'm 65 years old, and if I live as long as my dad, I am left with half a year.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Abramelin said:

I once complimented you for the way your wife looked (you had posted a photo). But then you said, "No, that's my daughter".

Hahaha!!

Jay, I got a red face when I read that.

Hi Rob

You are not the only one that thought that most people thought she was my wife and that my granddaughter was my daughter because she was with me all the time. I was going to live in Windsor but moved here instead so I could help my daughter raise my granddaughter because she is the only one I have or will have and didn’t want to miss out on knowing her.

She is a big girl now and very studious with a great sense of humour 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

You may not have banned me but there was someone else involved in that site as management wasn’t there? I wasn’t allowed to log in so assumed that I had been banned which is why you never saw me there again.

"Allister", or Don MacPeavy or something, hosted my site for free.

Then shjt hit the fan, and I was almost kicked from my appartment.

It took me almost a decade to come back online, but by then my site was down.

I think Allister, who lived in Phoenix, had no time left to spend more time on a website of which the creator - me-  never showed up again.

Allister/Don McPeavy was into politics of Phoenix.

Edited to add:

Allister's site was called "Artforthemasses".

And that is,  "Art for the masses", not "Art for them asses", lol.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Ok, sorry  @DamienV

Just old friends digging up memories.

I'm 65 years old, and if I live as long as my dad, I am left with half a year.

Hope that is NOT the case, 6 months.

• Sad 1

Ok, back on topic.

Damien, this is what I wanted to convey:

People you trust, consider best friends, these same people are able to fool you anyway.

And sometimes they are so much caught up in a web of lies and fabrications, they don't have the guts or balls or whatever part of our anatomy, to admit they LIED.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DamienV said:

Hope that is NOT the case, 6 months.

Six months...

I don't want to think of that, and I'm still feeling ok.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Rob

You are not the only one that thought that most people thought she was my wife and that my granddaughter was my daughter because she was with me all the time. I was going to live in Windsor but moved here instead so I could help my daughter raise my granddaughter because she is the only one I have or will have and didn’t want to miss out on knowing her.

She is a big girl now and very studious with a great sense of humour 

Your wife was from Cuba, wasn't she?

And the two of you divorced.

Sorry, just digging up memories.

54 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Your wife was from Cuba, wasn't she?

And the two of you divorced.

Sorry, just digging up memories.

Hi Rob

No she was from Lima Peru and she was my second wife my daughter’s mom was from Jamaica.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Rob

No she was from Lima Peru and she was my second wife my daughter’s mom was from Jamaica.

Aaah, Jamaica!! Well, I was close, eh?

Ok.

• Thanks 1

As long as Frank hides, and tells Damien about how true he is, we will never learn the truth of it all.

2 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Ok, back on topic.

People you trust, consider best friends, these same people are able to fool you anyway.

And sometimes they are so much caught up in a web of lies and fabrications, they don't have the guts or balls or whatever part of our anatomy, to admit they LIED.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DamienV said:

I can see where you coming from but I really don't think this is the case with him at all.  I'm not like 24/7 researching this, in fact posting the incident on her a few days ago is the first thing I have done on this for like the past several months.  I believe that he had an experience that at the time he felt was so strange that he felt he needed to write it down (and also he went straight to his cousin's house to tell her what happend)  I think he has given as clear a description of the day's events that he can. When I first questioned him  I also employed a trick I will admit to try to catch frank out in the beginning but he never changed or embellished is experience.  He is generally at a odds to what happend to him that day, he even reached out to a magazine that deals with these kind of experiences (The fortean times).  Any resolution would be a win for him, even if it turns out that Nicola was just a down to earth person living in Streatham.   I like a good mystery and hate loose ends.   Talking of mystery you said last night (whilst on the pop) that there was more to your own.    Waiting with bated breath lol

I spun a hell of a NYE party im beat but what a blast, i dont drink or use drugs or even smoke, never got stoned with the stones but did get wasted on bats blood with Daniel ash, i also play johnny hollow at the club.

Hoax might not be the right word frank is human and as i have said either he embellished parts or was delusinal or it was paranormal and i dont at all buy into paranormal. As you can imagine i have lots of club band stories over my decades in the biz and countless times ive had people tell me stories about happenings at a show i booked and after party i was at that simply didnt happen period. Some are granted BS artists or trying to look cool but others are very sincere just dead wrong. Ive have people talk about partying with "fill in my club name" tell stories about me 100% fiction, some didnt realise they were talking too me about me. Ive also tested people ive told BS tales looked at them and said remember that? And they jump right on that band wagon so not all people who do that are evil but i would guess at best franks tale is based on some cute bird he met maybe stoned or drunk who blew him off. The real mystery to me is why you are the one a bit obsessed with it if the lady even existed she sadly dead or older with a life that frank isnt part of.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Ok, back on topic.

I had a buddy since i was 5 and only lost him because he had a full blown meltdown over me having a covid vax he ranted about i was shot up with dead babies and nanobots no kidding he went on to say both i signed my dead warrant and anyone who gets near me will die too, he knows my mental issues of nerves panic nature i havent spoken to him in over a year. I think he knew he was an idiot but his ego is too huge to allow him to admit hes wrong.

His life long go to was the BS story or out right lie you know the type any minute hes gonna be a millionaire but right now can he borrow a buck, i knew this about him he knew i knew it i seldom called him out unless he involved me in his tales. I do think he 100% believed some of his BS like in the early 80s he claimed his dad was sponsored by dodge and had made a truly functional water engine he would spew pesudo tech how it worked ( of course his tech was flawed ) i think to this day he believes that.  hes not satan not a mean guy hes just full of bull.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Abramelin said:

@the13bats

always says, when someone post his or her experience -  be it BigFoot, a ghost story or some UFO and so on, that these accounts are mere stories with no proof to back them up.

And he must remember I always respond with a "like" when he posts that.

Now he knows why.

Im really seldom point out that obvious until the story teller wants to slam the door on open minded discussion and only wants explanations that support paranormal, sure im a cynical skeptic but i would be delighted if someone did bring in a bigfoot take a spooky on the Oprah show or get a grip UFO doesnt mean aliens but if they have an alien bring him to the club. It doesnt happen and it doesnt look good it will happen.

• Like 3

similar thing happend to me with someone I knew.  I would't  go up to his house during lock down (This was when social isolating first came into play)  So when I did go up to his house a year later, he acted like he didn't 't know me.  Very childish brushoff.  These things happen.   

I'm a skeptic also (I even own the gold skeptic badge) I wouldn't call myself cynical skeptic (but I guess that might come with age lol).  I don't close myself off to the possibility of exotic phenomena (I hate the word Paranormal) but I also subscribe to what you say "without evidence you just have a story".

I DO believe that something happend to Frank all those years ago (What that SOMETHING was I don't know).  I don't think he is hiding anything consciously, my impression from the start was that he isnt the online kind of person (even friends on his face book point this out) I believe he gave a sincere recollection of what he thinks happend to him that day.

In my opinion when you boil the whole thing down to it's psychological parts it's a story of how the big guy with the big bike stole the girl. Did some kind of rivalry with a biker take place?  Could this have created a mental cover story that the brain only "Sees what it wants to see" and left him in a state of confusion?  This is the only thing I think explains what might have happend, 

To answer what you said,  I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with the case, it's just every once in a while it comes to my mind and a do a little more research (if that what you can call it).

I'll leave with a quote from the great James Randi "No amount of belief makes something a fact" 

I still get a kick out of him defrauding the martial art guy lol

• Like 3

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

Im really seldom point out that obvious until the story teller wants to slam the door on open minded discussion and only wants explanations that support paranormal, sure im a cynical skeptic but i would be delighted if someone did bring in a bigfoot take a spooky on the Oprah show or get a grip UFO doesnt mean aliens but if they have an alien bring him to the club. It doesnt happen and it doesnt look good it will happen.

I agree with you Bats, they are not going catch Harry anytime soon!:yes:

D1C5D021-03EF-471B-89E1-FF35F40EBFF4.thumb.jpeg.8372e5a60258713445f33373a8cea22b.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I agree with you Bats, they are not going catch Harry anytime soon!:yes:

D1C5D021-03EF-471B-89E1-FF35F40EBFF4.thumb.jpeg.8372e5a60258713445f33373a8cea22b.jpeg

There you go Bats, here's your photographic evidence  :P  But the dog looks a little fake.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, DamienV said:

There you go Bats, here's your photographic evidence  :P  But the dog looks a little fake.

If your frighten easily don’t listen to this it’s supposed to be the actual recording of Anneliese Michel voice during one her exorcism she was a German women who died during one of the 67 exorcisms conducted during a single year. It is a horrible but actually true story. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel#Exhumation_and_aftermath

This video is supposed to be a actual recording of her naming demons who inhabited her!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DamienV said:

Bats is my brother from another mother!:tu:

5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

If your frighten easily don’t listen to this it’s supposed to be the actual recording of Anneliese Michel voice during one her exorcism she was a German women who died during one of the 67 exorcisms conducted during a single year. It is a horrible but actually true story. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel#Exhumation_and_aftermath

This video is supposed to be a actual recording of her naming demons who inhabited her!

Yes I remember hearing this some years back, this is what they based the movie " The exorcism of emily Rose" on.  " Frighten easy??" I don't know the meaning of the word lol.   I'm a little weird , I live in a rural area and often go for midnight walks deep in the woods, even right up to the crags. I HATE sunnny days and blue skys, I LOVE dark misty nights and long winter evenings  I live in a house (cottage) that everyone says is haunted (I just wish the ghosts would show up, I could make a fortune).  My friends say "you scared the ghosts off".   "Frighten easy" Blahhhhh   :D

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DamienV said:

Yes I remember hearing this some years back, this is what they based the movie " The exorcism of emily Rose" on.  " Frighten easy??" I don't know the meaning of the word lol.   I'm a little weird , I live in a rural area and often go for midnight walks deep in the woods, even right up to the crags. I HATE sunnny days and blue skys, I LOVE dark misty nights and long winter evenings  I live in a house (cottage) that everyone says is haunted (I just wish the ghosts would show up, I could make a fortune).  My friends say "you scared the ghosts off".   "Frighten easy" Blahhhhh   :D

Hum, that’s great I am also afraid of nothing I died twice after the military vehicle I was in hit an IED in the Middle East. I was evacuated  to Germany and during the flight I was told I died twice. But, even before that I was much like you I grew up in a very rural area also, near a very large river and yea I also liked going for walks at night along the river on some old railroad tracks. I grew up in St,Charles. Missouri just a short distance from Daniel Boones home, you may not know who he was but he was very famous frontman in the United States in the early 1880s.

So I don’t think your weird at all,  I think what you explained above Is cool!:yes:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Hum, that’s great I am also afraid of nothing I died twice after the military vehicle I was in hit an IED in the Middle East. I was evacuated  to Germany and during the flight I was told I died twice. But, even before that I was much like you I grew up in a very rural area also, near a very large river and yea I also liked going for walks at night along the river on some old railroad tracks. I grew up in St,Charles. Missouri just a short distance from Daniel Boones home, you may not know who he was but he was very famous frontman in the United States in the early 1880s.

So I don’t think your weird at all,  I think what you explained above Is cool!:yes:

I Know Daniel Boone (NOT personally), I'm a student of the early American history (Revolutionary and civil war era, used to play war-games of the civil war). Geez you got hit with a IED. How bad was it, I had a friend who went out there, came under some heavy fire. So you come from the "Show me state" why do they call it that? lol.   Myself I'm in Northern England (werewolf country lol).  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DamienV said:

I Know Daniel Boone (NOT personally), I'm a student of the early American history (Revolutionary and civil war era, used to play war-games of the civil war). Geez you got hit with a IED. How bad was it, I had a friend who went out there, came under some heavy fire. So you come from the "Show me state" why do they call it that? lol.   Myself I'm in Northern England (werewolf country lol).  

American history that’s cool, yea after my mother and father immigrated from Germany my dad went to work forcan aircraft company in St. Louis, Missouri in the 1950. When, I was born in 1959 he had already purchased land and had a home built about 35 miles from St. Louis across the Missouri River. St. Charles, was located right on the river, and the property he purchased was originally part of the 1000 acre land grant that Daniel Boone received. Yes, the vehicle I was in was a armored personnel carrier, and when the IED detonated on the right side it rolled the vehicle a number of times. When I was pulled out I was unconscious, I had a number of vertebrate in my lower back that were fractured, I had TBI, and some other fractured bones. I didn’t wake up until I was in Germany for a few days with one hell,of a headache. The reason they call Missouri the show me state is because, for some reason when people would make goofy statements they would say Show Me and it just stuck!

Here is a good old song you may have heard it before it’s a werewolf song!:devil:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1