Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meeting Nicola

DamienV

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

I do need to refresh on it, Sadly its hard for me to read much at a time due to my vision issues, back when my dad asked about it and again when he passed i tried to get into it, perhaps i could get it read aloud and listen to it driving to work and back about an hour both ways. Later tonight or sunday ill dig out dads copy and see ( no pun ) what i cant make happen. Interesting about location played a part as geo conditions can do weird things to the mind just what the god helmet proved.

Doctors, thats a huge problem with folks who experience these type phenomenon most drs dont know dont care or quack out you get someone like budd Hoskins who is to alien abduction what the warrens were to ghosts. And he does more harm than good.

I am sure audible.com has a version of Communion recorded.   I used to use that website when I was on the road a lot.

• Like 1

There are aliens on this Earth. Jesus Christ is the most well known among them. Like Jesus Christ, the aliens who appear to be human have many supernatural powers.

This species of human has many abilities. In the above example, illusion and hearing thoughts were used.

As soon as the guy spoke to Nicola, the biker whom was Nicola's mate heard her thoughts and left a nearby house and got his motorcycle. He became invisible and turned off sound with illusion, once he got close he got off the motorcycle and walked it while following the guy and Nicola.

***Suddenly she turned round and said: ‘Oh, hi, you’re here?’ “I turned and looked over my left shoulder and stumbled as I looked at something which wasn’t possible.***

Notice how the post said 'suddenly she turned around' as if Nicola new the invisible stalker was there. Well, obviously both the stalker biker and Nicola hear thoughts. And, when the biker boyfriend was close enough he dropped his illusion and became visible as soon as he noticed that Nicola noticed his thoughts. This is a good way to spot them, their suddenly turning around and looking at you even though you are behind them and not making any noise.

Also, when Nicola and the biker vanished without a sound near the end, it was simply another illusion--one to make you disappear and one to silence the sound of the motorcycle as they rode off. Magic is real! And, with the way the modern world is, the magic folk are beginning to get careless and are starting to use their powers openly.

And yes, I've had many similar experiences with illusions and people silently disappearing but I can't go into detail. These magic people, aliens or whatever you want to call them hear our thoughts and can be quite deadly when you anger them. I'd be putting myself in danger if I said anything more than I already have.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Shiro2023 said:

There are aliens on this Earth. Jesus Christ is the most well known among them. Like Jesus Christ, the aliens who appear to be human have many supernatural powers.

This species of human has many abilities. In the above example, illusion and hearing thoughts were used.

As soon as the guy spoke to Nicola, the biker whom was Nicola's mate heard her thoughts and left a nearby house and got his motorcycle. He became invisible and turned off sound with illusion, once he got close he got off the motorcycle and walked it while following the guy and Nicola.

***Suddenly she turned round and said: ‘Oh, hi, you’re here?’ “I turned and looked over my left shoulder and stumbled as I looked at something which wasn’t possible.***

Notice how the post said 'suddenly she turned around' as if Nicola new the invisible stalker was there. Well, obviously both the stalker biker and Nicola hear thoughts. And, when the biker boyfriend was close enough he dropped his illusion and became visible as soon as he noticed that Nicola noticed his thoughts. This is a good way to spot them, their suddenly turning around and looking at you even though you are behind them and not making any noise.

Also, when Nicola and the biker vanished without a sound near the end, it was simply another illusion--one to make you disappear and one to silence the sound of the motorcycle as they rode off. Magic is real! And, with the way the modern world is, the magic folk are beginning to get careless and are starting to use their powers openly.

And yes, I've had many similar experiences with illusions and people silently disappearing but I can't go into detail. These magic people, aliens or whatever you want to call them hear our thoughts and can be quite deadly when you anger them. I'd be putting myself in danger if I said anything more than I already have.

The best part you can not prove any of that its all fantasy based opinion, i would be putting myself in danger if i say more not from your make believe but from skeptic hating true believers.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

The best part you can not prove any of that its all fantasy based opinion, i would be putting myself in danger if i say more not from your make believe but from skeptic hating true believers.

The best part is you are too lazy to do your own research. The alien invaders are everywhere. I told you how to find them. When you go out in public, be on the look out for people who hear your thoughts.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Shiro2023 said:

The best part is you are too lazy to do your own research. The alien invaders are everywhere. I told you how to find them. When you go out in public, be on the look out for people who hear your thoughts.

Right slick,  just how does one know who is lol hearing their thoughts?

Hey how about special sunglasses...

they-live-1-1024x576.jpg

• Haha 1

Find someone who's back is facing you, walk really really quietly without making noise while thinking something about the person to get the person's attention (nice butt, that red dress looks nice on her, expensive shoes). If the person quickly turns and looks at you, then that person hears your thoughts.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Shiro2023 said:

Find someone who's back is facing you, walk really really quietly without making noise while thinking something about the person to get the person's attention (nice butt, that red dress looks nice on her, expensive shoes). If the person quickly turns and looks at you, then that person hears your thoughts.

Or the poor bird knows a creepy bloke is stalking her.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Shiro2023 said:

Another follower of Space Jesus, dam forum is filling up with them don’t seen like going to Church is a safe place anymore!

DE82FD52-9312-497F-840A-69E0DA3ABA8C.jpeg

1EE7C8EA-C940-4C84-AC17-EA189BA12382.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shiro2023 said:

It has been proven that women have more acute senses than men. When you, as a guy, walk behind her, thinking she hasn't noticed you because you're too far away, she probably already noticed you ( = heard you).

No mystery here.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

It has been proven that women have more acute senses than men. When you, as a guy, walk behind her, thinking she hasn't noticed you because you're too far away, she probably already noticed you ( = heard you).

No mystery here.

It’s the sense of smell, women can smell hormones and men can’t, this is why some women are attracted to certain men. So, if a beautiful girl comes over and starts sniffing you and smiles she is not weird, she’s ready. But, before you bring her home, the Christmas Goose test is always necessary, because you just never know if her real name is Tucker or not and an experience like that can ruin one for life!!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I leave the forum for the evening and now come back to this, ...... a little TOO far down the rabbit hole for myself :/

tfha.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It’s the sense of smell, women can smell hormones and men can’t, this is why some women are attracted to certain men. So, if a beautiful girl comes over and starts sniffing you and smiles she is not weird, she’s ready. But, before you bring her home, the Christmas Goose test is always necessary, because you just never know if her real name is Tucker or not and an experience like that can ruin one for life!!:lol:

"an experience like that can ruin one for life!!"  I hope you are not quoting this from REAL life experience?   :O

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Another follower of Space Jesus, dam forum is filling up with them don’t seen like going to Church is a safe place anymore!

DE82FD52-9312-497F-840A-69E0DA3ABA8C.jpeg

1EE7C8EA-C940-4C84-AC17-EA189BA12382.jpeg

mpf.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DamienV said:

"an experience like that can ruin one for life!!"  I hope you are not quoting this from REAL life experience?   :O

Well the part about women being able to smell hormones is true, you can blindfold a mother and take her where their are 10 or more Babies in cribs that are totally quite, and by smell alone she will find her baby. As Far as my comments about Tucker, it’s a a rumor that Tucker Carlson from Fox News, is a man during the day, and before he leaves the Studio he enters the female bathroom and exits as Glory. Apparently, this has been going on for years and also apparently that’s why he changed his name to Tucker, it seems he is advertising and the name Tucker in a code word that lets other know what he is all about, his given name at birth was Johnny!:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DamienV said:

mpf.jpg

Ok, my comrade we will set a new ROE TO POST by, do you understand?:blink:

17 minutes ago, DamienV said:

I leave the forum for the evening and now come back to this, ...... a little TOO far down the rabbit hole for myself :/

tfha.jpg

I think there is only one solution to this problem, its time to go ask Alice

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

The guy who posed about Jesus being an alien might be closer to the truth, see below new photographic evidence of the "phantom bikeer" complete with black dog (BUT not as menacing as we were led to believe)

bdj.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I think there is only one solution to this problem:

This was a song that was playing when i went on a "Trip" in the early 90's, and I went WAY down that rabbit hole.  I can tell you things....

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well the part about women being able to smell hormones is true, you can blindfold a mother and take her where their are 10 or more Babies in cribs that are totally quite, and by smell alone she will find her baby. As Far as my comments about Tucker, it’s a a rumor that Tucker Carlson from Fox News, is a man during the day, and before he leaves the Studio he enters the female bathroom and exits as Glory. Apparently, this has been going on for years and also apparently that’s why he changed his name to Tucker, it seems he is advertising and the name Tucker in a code word that lets other know what he is all about, his given name at birth was Johnny!:lol:

They are also attuned to the scent of freshly printed dollar bills, they can smell out a ben from 8000 paces away.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DamienV said:

The guy who posed about Jesus being an alien might be closer to the truth, see below new photographic evidence of the "phantom bikeer" complete with black dog (BUT not as menacing as we were led to believe)

bdj.jpeg

The Spec Jesus thing is tied to a anonymous book concerning a new religious practice where Jesus is actually an Alien, there are actually forum members who practice the religion. Below is there Bible so to speak and they follow it to the letter!

The Urantia Book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Urantia_Book this link will explain everything if your interested!

12 minutes ago, DamienV said:

This was a song that was playing when i went on a "Trip" in the early 90's, and I went WAY down that rabbit hole.  I can tell you things....

Please do tell, I have experienced everything in that song where I grew up In Missouri the cow pastures were full of special mushrooms, so I think I know! :lol:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DamienV said:

They are also attuned to the scent of freshly printed dollar bills, they can smell out a ben from 8000 paces away.

Who can do that Olga Tucker or Tucker Carlson before he transforms!:unsure:

23 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The Spec Jesus thing is tied to a anonymous book concerning a new religious practice where Jesus is actually an Alien, there are actually forum members who practice the religion. Below is there Bible so to speak and they follow it to the letter!

The Urantia Book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Urantia_Book this link will explain everything if your interested!

Please do tell, I have experienced everything in that song where I grew up In Missouri the cow pastures were full of special mushrooms, so I think I know! :lol:

"Please do tell..."  Well  I can tell you this, Don't ever **** around with the daisy crab men after dark in the park, I also can tell you the dragon eggs are hidden away in warminster, but you have to find the hidden portal that can only be opened on winters eve via playing "We all live in a yellow submarine backwards" I can tell you that the clouds taste like marshmallows.  I can tell you of the talking parsnip and the great wisdom I was given, before he was assassinated via the evil gherkin dictator.

Edited by DamienV
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DamienV said:

"Please do tell..."  Well  I can tell you this, Don't ever **** around with the daisy crab men after dark in the park, I also can tell you the dragon eggs are hidden away in warminster, but you have to find the hidden portal that can only be opened on winters eve via playing "We all live in a yellow submarine backwards" I can tell you that the clouds taste like marshmallows.  I can tell you of the talking parsnip and the great wisdom I was given, before he was assassinated via the evil gherkin dictator.

Well I lived for a few days in Strawberry fields that seemed to be forever, Each year during the summer twice a week I would pick mushrooms and dry them out so by winter I would have 15 to 20 pounds. I was never interested in the synthetic crap made in a Lab because you never knew exactly what you may be taking. But, I have experienced everything in the Sing White Rabbit and so much more, but when I went into the military in 1979, that part of my life ended , I have no regrets at all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well I lived for a few days in Strawberry fields that seemed to be forever, Each year during the summer twice a week I would pick mushrooms and dry them out so by winter I would have 15 to 20 pounds. I was never interested in the synthetic crap made in a Lab because you never knew exactly what you may be taking. But, I have experienced everything in the Sing White Rabbit and so much more, but when I went into the military in 1979, that part of my life ended , I have no regrets at all. 

I only had 2 trips this was during my Dylan and the greatfull dead period.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DamienV said:

I only had 2 trips this was during my Dylan and the greatfull dead period.  

That’s best anyway, even thought I had that lanyard dried mushrooms I gave them away to friend’s I only used them maybe twice a month. 

• Like 1