Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The CIA killed Kennedy

WVK

Even rank and file Republicans think Carlson is a freak.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, Trelane said:

I thought it was a bullet wound to the head that killed him?:blink:

Ok I know, bad joke, I'll see myself out...

Too soon.

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...

I believe that JFK likely murdered Marilyn Monroe, to silence her from revealing their affair, along with Bobby’s affair with her. JFK may have used CIA operatives to perform this delicate hit job on Monroe.

The mob or someone prominent found out about this hit, and threatened to expose the entire operation and hit.

The other, more likely possibility, is that Vice President Johnson found out about the Monroe affair and hit, and threatened to expose JFK. It’s sad, but JFK probably brought this on himself.

Tucker Carlson is not the most credible messenger, but he and his staff have done their hard work, and they should be praised for it.

The American people of the early 1960’s would be horrified to find out that JFK, murdered a popular Hollywood star, and had also turned the White House into a brothel, and making Monroe to look like a *****. This would have greatly destabilized the faith in government.

The CIA may have simply helped put out a fire, which threatened the nation, and that no one else could put out. All the while, a spider named Lyndon Johnson was hiding in the corner, and who later, would fear for his own life, and bow out of the office, under curious circumstances.

Here’s where Monroe is perhaps thinking that she can be a bigger star, than she ought, embarrassing Jackie, and setting the stage, literally, for the “late” Marilyn Monroe.

This birthday party at Madison Square Garden is on May 19, 1962. She will soon be found dead, or become the “late” Marilyn Monroe on August 4, 1962, in an apparent suicide. However, JFK and Bobby were banned from her funeral by her late husband Joe DiMaggio. 

The following year, JFK will be murdered under highly unusual circumstances. Not long after, his brother Bobby will also be silenced, to complete the cover-up of the Monroe hit.

The other thing that I found interesting was when a chief judge of the US Supreme Court, Chief Justice Rehnquist was hospitalized, and still under anesthesia or narcotics; he was reportedly very fearful of the CIA.

Why would a chief justice of the US Supreme Court need to be afraid of the CIA, even in his wildest imagination?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think maybe JFK was killed because he wanted to do away with the Federal Reserve System,  which isn’t actually Federal. .or a monetary Reserve.   (It, and all banks operate on massive deficits)  & other reasons relating to foreign military policy.    I think Robert was killed to keep him from becoming President.. and probably for that same reason, JFK junior’s plane went down in the ocean.    I believed Lee Harvey Oswald when he said… “ I didn’t shoot anybody! “

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, lightly said:

I believed Lee Harvey Oswald when he said… “ I didn’t shoot anybody! “

His more important conversation is when he said, “I’m just a patsy,” and also a call he tried to make to his apparent, CIA handler, the night of his arrest, which was reportedly blocked.

I don’t think Oswald’s bullet was the kill shot, but the shot in the neck. The head shot, couldn’t have been Oswald’s, for a number of reasons. He simply had a backup, which is why you had multiple witnesses see and smell smoke from the grassy knoll. 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, lightly said:

I think maybe JFK was killed because he wanted to do away with the Federal Reserve System,  which isn’t actually Federal. .or a monetary Reserve.   (It, and all banks operate on massive deficits)  & other reasons relating to foreign military policy.    I think Robert was killed to keep him from becoming President.. and probably for that same reason, JFK junior’s plane went down in the ocean.    I believed Lee Harvey Oswald when he said… “ I didn’t shoot anybody! “

Yes, "Follow the money" is always a strong candidate. This is amongst my favorite motives. 

• Like 1

Some time after JFK's assassination, a man named Abraham Zapruda came forward with a movie he made of Kennedy including the assassination.
In that movie, it clearly shows Kennedy being hit twice. And this was shown on the national news for all to see. 

This murder was in the jurisdiction of the state of Texas with the prosecutor being the district attorney of Dallas County. Strangely, the Dallas police, the DA, 
the AG, and the FBI/CIA all failed to confiscate the movie with the this most compelling evidence on it. Eventually, the movie was sold to LIFE magazine. 

Now, if you think, at this juncture, that everything about this investigation is on the up-and-up, then you are truly a trusting soul. 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 2

My view-point is that JFK was taken out because he stood in the way of escalation of the Vietnam war, which would be profitable to the deep state entities.

Kennedy was a former naval officer and was familiar with the Korean war a decade back which lead to American defeat and the loss of 36000 American soldiers.

Kennedy had send military advisors and special forces to Vietnam to aid the south vietnamese army, but was wary of sending in armed troops, as he probably accurately assessed the situation as leading to an another disaster similar to the Korean war with American defeat and heavy losses. (Even the casualties of the military advisors and special forces he sent was high. )

Kennedy was concerned at the advances being made by the communist Viet Cong, but did not want to become involved in a land war in Vietnam. He hoped that the military aid would be sufficient to strengthen the Saigon government and its armed forces against the Viet Cong.

He stood in the way of huge profits of the military-industrial complex by deciding against a war that could lead to similar disaster like the Korean war .

After his untimely death, his cautious policy was reversed and American troops were sent to Vietnam. The war ended in American defeat again as well as loss of 54000 American troops. However the military industrial complex made huge profits due to the huge budget allocations to it for more than a decade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/2/2023 at 9:23 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Some time after JFK's assassination, a man named Abraham Zapruda came forward with a movie he made of Kennedy including the assassination.
In that movie, it clearly shows Kennedy being hit twice. And this was shown on the national news for all to see. 

This murder was in the jurisdiction of the state of Texas with the prosecutor being the district attorney of Dallas County. Strangely, the Dallas police, the DA, 
the AG, and the FBI/CIA all failed to confiscate the movie with the this most compelling evidence on it. Eventually, the movie was sold to LIFE magazine. 

Now, if you think, at this juncture, that everything about this investigation is on the up-and-up, then you are truly a trusting soul. 

You are correct! And after the initial Zapruder film was shown, it was clearly altered from then on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, superman73 said:

You are correct! And after the initial Zapruder film was shown, it was clearly altered from then on.

I wasn't aware of that. this is the old Bell and Howell film and I never heard it could be altered. A 30 second scene could involve a couple hundred tiny frames, non-digital

• Like 1

It's curious that after all these years. All the books and documentaries, all the "smoking gun" interviews, all the "shocking revelations", and even three separate investigative committees that nothing has been definitively uncovered to identify conclusively the actual shooters or conspirators. Only speculation remains after all this time.

After all of it, all that remains that is known is the lonely loose cannon having a moment in history that still confuses people to this day.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Trelane said:

It's curious that after all these years. All the books and documentaries, all the "smoking gun" interviews, all the "shocking revelations", and even three separate investigative committees that nothing has been definitively uncovered to identify conclusively the actual shooters or conspirators. Only speculation remains after all this time.

After all of it, all that remains that is known is the lonely loose cannon having a moment in history that still confuses people to this day.

Exactly. And actually, as investigative tools become more advanced, we see that the lone gunman theory becomes more likely & not less.

• Like 3

On 11/2/2023 at 5:28 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yes, "Follow the money" is always a strong candidate. This is amongst my favorite motives. 

May be that’s why the current Kennedy is pro-Bitcoin?

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 3:06 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I wasn't aware of that. this is the old Bell and Howell film and I never heard it could be altered. A 30 second scene could involve a couple hundred tiny frames, non-digital

Doug Horne of the Assassination Records Review Board (AARB) believes that there was tampering to the original. This was corroborated by statements made by an intelligence agent who worked on photo board briefing construction for the assassination. The gentleman's name was Dino Brugioni.

Question - Senior CIA Officer Dino Brugiono worked on original film of JFK Assassination confirmed editing of fatal shot - Why No Media Report ? | Live Science Forums

• Like 2

That is a great article linked by Trelane, I recommend it for those interested in the subject.

I also equally recommend this article written mostly about the world's leading expert on the 8mm Kodachrome II film that was inside Zapruder's camera.  Zavada actually worked with that particular film stock for a living and he felt the Zapruder film.  Those who have only edited on a computer cannot appreciate the differences that go into analog editing.  Film stock had to be physically cut and rejoined.  It is that tactile feel and visual inspection performed by Zavada that carries the day for me.  Here is the linkage:

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/local/2013/11/21/kodak-researchers-helped-analyze-jfk-assassination-evidence/3667753/

Has the Zapruder film been manipulated, edited and modified?  Of course.  Copies were made and used for various different purposes.  

But the raw stock is now preserved in the National Archives.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2023 at 9:23 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

the AG, and the FBI/CIA all failed to confiscate the movie with the this most compelling evidence on it.

This seems to imply something different than occurred. Zapruder may have 'come forward' some time after the assassination but was involved almost immediately with the authorities.  According to wiki he provided copies of the film to the Secret Service on the day of the assassination:

Zapruder later recalled that he immediately knew that President Kennedy's wound was fatal as he saw the president's head "...explode like a firecracker."[18][22] Walking back to his office amid the confusion following the shots, Zapruder encountered The Dallas Morning News reporter Harry McCormick, who was standing near Zapruder and noticed he was filming the motorcade. McCormick was acquainted with Agent Forrest Sorrels of the Secret Service's Dallas office, and offered to bring Sorrels to Zapruder's office.[23][24] Zapruder agreed and returned to his office. McCormick later found Sorrels outside the Sheriff's office at Main and Houston, and together they went to Zapruder's office.

Zapruder agreed to give the film to Sorrels on the condition it would be used only for investigation of the assassination. The three then took the film to the television station WFAA to be developed. After it was realized that WFAA was unable to develop Zapruder's footage, the film was taken to Eastman Kodak's Dallas processing plant later that afternoon where it was immediately developed. As the Kodachrome process requires different equipment for duplication than for simple development, Zapruder's film was not developed until around 6:30 p.m. The original developed film was taken to the Jamieson Film Company, where three additional copies were exposed; these were returned to Kodak around 8 p.m. for processing. Zapruder kept the original, plus one copy, and gave the other two copies to Sorrels, who sent them to Secret Service headquarters in Washington.

For me this doesn't seem that 'strange' as you put it then.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

This seems to imply something different than occurred. Zapruder may have 'come forward' some time after the assassination but was involved almost immediately with the authorities.  According to wiki he provided copies of the film to the Secret Service on the day of the assassination:

For me this doesn't seem that 'strange' as you put it then.

LG, it isn't like Zapruda can just hand over a copy on a thumb drive, ya know? This was on film, and it had to be sent out to be developed.
he'd not get the developed film back for some couple of days or more and then, he would have to make copies because he kept the original. 

where you got your information, I'll never know, but I was alive when this happened and there was concern as to why the feds did not garner that film.

Also, let us not forget, it is the state of Texas that has jurisdiction, not the feds. Where the heck were they???

• Like 1

On 11/22/2023 at 7:24 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

LG, it isn't like Zapruda can just hand over a copy on a thumb drive, ya know? This was on film, and it had to be sent out to be developed.
he'd not get the developed film back for some couple of days or more and then, he would have to make copies because he kept the original. 

It does not require days to actually develop film, even back then, it takes days to send it out and get it back. According to wiki they had a Secret Service agent with them, I'll bet he was just maybe able to get things expedited on the day of one of the most notable crimes in US history?  You are thinking the Secret Service is going to put the film in the mail or something? 

where you got your information, I'll never know, but I was alive when this happened and there was concern as to why the feds did not garner that film.

I told you, wikipedia.  Being alive back then of course gave you absolutely zero insight into the movements of the Zapruder film, which on the day of the assassination I don't think many people knew anything about.  According to wiki the feds did garner the film on the day of the assassination, did you even read what I quoted?

Also, let us not forget, it is the state of Texas that has jurisdiction, not the feds. Where the heck were they???

Don't know but national security tends to override everything jurisdiction-wise.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

It does not require days to actually develop film, even back then, it takes days to send it out and get it back. According to wiki they had a Secret Service agent with them, I'll bet he was just maybe able to get things expedited on the day of one of the most notable crimes in US history?  You are thinking the Secret Service is going to put the film in the mail or something? 

I told you, wikipedia.  Being alive back then of course gave you absolutely zero insight into the movements of the Zapruder film, which on the day of the assassination I don't think many people knew anything about.  According to wiki the feds did garner the film on the day of the assassination, did you even read what I quoted?

Don't know but national security tends to override everything jurisdiction-wise.

Of you wish to believe Wiki, that is your prerogative. At that time, there was much concern about it and the news made mention of it, 
Mayve something really was happening but why the secrecy? This should have been the "Eurika" clue that the Texas AG bragged about.
"The AG's office (or FBI) has received a film of the actual assassination and we are studying it thoroughly, particularly where it shows the 
president being hit from two different directions"

But that just never happened. Or anything close to that

PS to add: 

If you had texts on your iPhone that the FBI wanted, would they tell you to make copies of the texts or would they take complete possession of the phone??

The original video was in Zapruda's possession for a long while (months) until he sold it to the owner of Life magazine.
In reality, law enforcement would simply take the original and that's it.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

28 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Of you wish to believe Wiki, that is your prerogative.

As opposed to?  Wiki does have references usually as to where their information comes from if you have something to counter them.

33 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

This should have been the "Eurika" clue that the Texas AG bragged about.

What on the Zapruder film was a 'Eureka' moment?  Why wouldn't a copy of the film suffice?

40 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

particularly where it shows the president being hit from two different directions"

It doesn't actually show that.  I don't know if it's still on streaming but there's an excellent documentary that was on PBS for NOVA : Cold Case JFK where they cover a lot of these more evidence-based accusations.  I found a transcript and the documentary has a pretty logical-sounding explanation for Kennedy's head movement to the back:

NARRATOR: This is consistent with the physical evidence. The bullet that hit Kennedy's head fragmented, leaving pieces in the brain and in the car. Sturdivan thinks the pressure wave created by the bullet inside the brain also explains Kennedy's movement backward.

LARRY STURDIVAN: The tissue inside the skull was being moved around. It caused a massive amount of nerve stimulation to go down his spine. Every nerve in his body was stimulated. Now, since the back muscles are stronger than the abdominal muscles, that meant that Kennedy arched dramatically backwards.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/cold-case-jfk/

47 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If you had texts on your iPhone that the FBI wanted, would they tell you to make copies of the texts or would they take complete possession of the phone??

I have no idea what they would do in 1963.

48 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The original video was in Zapruda's possession for a long while (months) until he sold it to the owner of Life magazine.

First off isn't his name 'Zapruder' not 'Zapruda'?  Are you sure about the above?  Wiki again implies otherwise:

Sale of rights[edit]

Late that evening, Zapruder was contacted at home by Richard Stolley, an editor at Life magazine (and first editor of the future People magazine). They arranged to meet the following morning to view the film, after which Zapruder sold the print rights to Life for $50,000.[27] Stolley was representing Time/Life on behalf of publisher Charles Douglas Jackson.

The following day (November 24), Life purchased all rights to the film for a total of $150,000 (approximately $1,434,000 today).[28][29]

In 1975, Time, Inc. (which owned Life magazine) sold the film back to the Zapruder family for $1. In 1978, the Zapruders allowed the film to be stored at the National Archives and Records Administration where it remains.

So Life bought all the rights the day after the assassination.  It sure sounds like they had the original film but maybe they only had the rights and copies of it, but you haven't indicated why having the original as opposed to copies is so important in 1963.

I'm not sure what your takeaway is from this even if what you are claiming is true.  Are you just pointing out that you think Texas law enforcement was incompetent?  I'm not sure if this is where you're going but I have trouble seeing how any of these details concerning the Zapruder film's travels has anything to do with the major findings that Oswald acted alone.

• Like 1