Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince Harry says he wants his father and brother 'back' and to be part of family not an institution

Still Waters

Prince Harry has said "I would like to get my father back. I would like to have my brother back", as a trailer for an upcoming TV interview was released.

The Duke of Sussex also says "I want a family, not an institution" and "they've shown absolutely no willingness to reconcile".

In a series of clips released by ITV, which is airing the interview on 8 January, Harry says "It never needed to be this way" and refers to "the leaking and the planting".

He also says "they feel as though it is better to keep us somehow as the villains".

The programme will be shown two days before Harry's autobiography Spare is published on 10 January.

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-harry-says-he-wants-his-father-and-brother-back-as-trailer-for-tv-interview-is-released-12778357

Related:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/349007-prince-harry-writing-‘intimate-and-heartfelt-memoir’-about-royal-family-life/

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/362378-harry-meghan-official-teaser-netflix/

• Haha 4

• The title was changed to Prince Harry says he wants his father and brother 'back' and to be part of family not an institution
26 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Prince Harry has said "I would like to get my father back. I would like to have my brother back", as a trailer for an upcoming TV interview was released.

The Duke of Sussex also says "I want a family, not an institution" and "they've shown absolutely no willingness to reconcile".

Perhaps Prince Ginger Nitwit needs to blame Mrs Toxic Gold-Digger, not Prince Baldy and King Tampon.  She started it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

I think IF he hadn't married Meghan, he might not be in the position he  is in now. If he had  married someone else and tried to cut back on some of whatever his royal duties were, and REMAINED in England,  they might have supported him, and he would still be on good terms with his father and brother. SHE wanted to change thing up, was taking cameras every where, was rude to staff etc. These are things I like everyone else have heard. Sour grapes because no one would listen to her ideas.She was even I understand offered the chance to even continue acting, but refused. Wanted to rule the roost over everyone else.. When she couldn't do that, had to leave.  He and his brother will never be close again period. Prince Phillip his grandfather told him  not to marry an actress, but he didn't listen to grandpa. Wonder if she pulled the old I'm pregnant trick or something.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

So after doing the Oprah interview and throwing his family under a bus, then doing the Netflix ('documentary' :lol:) ...i.e. putting the bus in reverse & driving over them again (whilst the Queens body is still warm) Harry says "they feel as though it is better to keep us somehow as the villains". 

But you are Harry..you really are, and the lack of self awareness from the pair of you is truly awesome.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

All he's done is trash them to every fool who listens. I can't believe what he said about William and Kate's marriage. Guess what Harry. She's his mom too. And there's a lot of Diana in William.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Piney said:

The problem is she's a douche.

But wouldn't that mean she'd fit right in with the rest of the family?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

But wouldn't that mean she'd fit right in with the rest of the family?

No, she doesn't even fit in with her own family. There's only room for one in megs world, and that's meg. The pair of them just won't go away quietly like they promised will they.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Funny that this should hit the news a week before his book is released. Taking lessons from the missus. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Given that from a young age he’d have been taught his role was to distract attention away from the important people, William, any of William”s children etc, I can imagine he’d not want to be part of the Institution. 
He’s the spare. He’s disposable unless he’s the favourite (c.f. Randy). Remember “Nazi Harry”? Guess who also was at that party dressed as a Nazi? Yeap. William. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Piney said:

The problem isn't she's Black. The problem is she's a douche.

Is she black?  I didn't notice.  But then if memory serves, she did play the race card, and it wasn't at Ascot...   Is she Michael Jackson black?  Let's face facts, she looks like a white girl with a good tan and a rotten approach to life to me.  I wonder if I can get more cancelled than Jeremy Clarkson?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Given that from a young age he’d have been taught his role was to distract attention away from the important people, William, any of William”s children etc, I can imagine he’d not want to be part of the Institution
He’s the spare. He’s disposable unless he’s the favourite (c.f. Randy). Remember “Nazi Harry”? Guess who also was at that party dressed as a Nazi? Yeap. William. 

:huh:

"Prince William and Harry developed a serious rift when the younger brother was pictured in a Nazi costume, a new book claims.

The brothers picked outfits at Maud's Cotswold Costumes in January 2005 for a fancy dress party.

William chose an animal costume and Harry decided on a khaki-coloured uniform.

The Duke of Sussex was later photographed while displaying an armband with a swastika, hitting headlines around the world"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-harrys-rift-started-22799060

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

"Prince William and Harry developed a serious rift when the younger brother was pictured in a Nazi costume, a new book claims.

The brothers picked outfits at Maud's Cotswold Costumes in January 2005 for a fancy dress party.

The Duke of Sussex was later photographed while displaying an armband with a swastika, hitting headlines around the world"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-harrys-rift-started-22799060

Sys the Mirror. Others who were at the party have said otherwise.

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

10 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

I think they panicked over that, probably because of Prince Edward VIII.

On 1/3/2023 at 6:42 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

Harry claims William and Kate told him to wear Nazi costume

Prince Harry has said Prince William and Kate Middleton urged him to wear a Nazi uniform as a costume to a birthday party in 2005.

The Duke of Sussex, 38, revealed in his new memoir - which will be released next week - that his brother and sister-in-law thought the costume was funny.

Prince Harry attended the 'Native and Colonial'-themed birthday party thrown by Olympic show jumper Richard Meade for his son, also named Harry.

The Prince claims he was choosing between two costume options - a Nazi uniform or a pilot uniform.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/prince-harry-spare-nazi-costume-prince-william-kate-middleton-922005-20230105

• Like 2

Prince Harry has accused his brother William of physically attacking him during an argument about Meghan Markle.

The details of the fight have been revealed in the Duke of Sussex's book Spare, which The Guardian was able to get a sneak peek of ahead of its launch on January 10.

The alleged confrontation happened in 2019 at Harry's London home after William apparently called Meghan 'difficult', 'rude' and 'abrasive'.

The younger brother slammed the Prince of Wales for 'parrot[ing] the press narrative' that had been building against his wife.

The Duke of Sussex says the two then got into a shouting match before Harry accused William of acting like an heir to the British throne rather than a brother.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/prince-harry-claims-brother-william-physically-attacked-him-once-740469-20230105

Prince Harry details physical attack by brother William in new book

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/jan/04/prince-harry-william-physical-attack-2019-meghan-spare-book?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Prince Harry has accused his brother William of physically attacking him during an argument about Meghan Markle.

The details of the fight have been revealed in the Duke of Sussex's book Spare, which The Guardian was able to get a sneak peek of ahead of its launch on January 10.

The alleged confrontation happened in 2019 at Harry's London home after William apparently called Meghan 'difficult', 'rude' and 'abrasive'.

The younger brother slammed the Prince of Wales for 'parrot[ing] the press narrative' that had been building against his wife.

The Duke of Sussex says the two then got into a shouting match before Harry accused William of acting like an heir to the British throne rather than a brother.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/prince-harry-claims-brother-william-physically-attacked-him-once-740469-20230105

Prince Harry details physical attack by brother William in new book

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/jan/04/prince-harry-william-physical-attack-2019-meghan-spare-book?

This happens with brothers…I’ve still got the bruises…however, most of us dust ourselves down, lick our wounds and get on with it. We don’t go snivelling to our wives or the media. What a bleedin’ wimp!

I have to say, Prince William has gone up ten-fold in my estimation. Harry’s revelation actually confirms all the insider gossip about how utterly appalling Meg’s is when off camera…as though we didn’t know.

Good on yer, Will’s.

• Like 4

No wonder Meghan dominates him like she does.

• Like 3

Nobody's wild about Harry, anymore. He's been domesticated and neutered.

• Like 5

Can't Meghan get a role in a movie? I thought she was an actress. Why is their only living trashing the RF? That's hardly making their own way in life.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Can't Meghan get a role in a movie? I thought she was an actress. Why is their only living trashing the RF? That's hardly making their own way in life.

She has all the qualifications to be a Kardashian i.e., fame by association.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1