Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The case of the missing Cohasset woman

TrumanB

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/01/06/metro/what-we-know-about-case-missing-cohasset-woman/

Walshe was last seen by a family member around 4 a.m. on Jan. 1, when she was expected to take a rideshare to Logan International Airport for a flight to Washington, D.C., where she works for an international real estate developer and property manager, officials said Friday.

But Walshe didn’t make it to the airport and Cohasset Police Chief William Quigley told reporters that investigators haven’t determined that she took a rideshare from her home. “We can’t confirm that a rideshare actually picked her up,” he said.

Ana Walshe is my countrywoman who moved to USA and married there. 

This is an interesting case of a missing person. She disappeared on January 1st and her husband's reaction was pretty lukewarm. She was a family woman with three small children and it's hard to believe that she would go somewhere for an adventure. Husband is usually the first suspect. 
Any theory by forum amateur detectives? :innocent:

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

The husband is arrested:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/police-arrest-husband-missing-massachusetts-woman-charge-misleading-in-rcna64802

Yesterday I did Silva method reading on this woman and saw that she was in dreaded condition. Husband is probably involved.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

The husband is arrested:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/police-arrest-husband-missing-massachusetts-woman-charge-misleading-in-rcna64802

Yesterday I did Silva method reading on this woman and saw that she was in dreaded condition. Husband is probably involved.

Its no reach or phychic gift to think a missing woman is likely in bad shape and in most cases the husband is involved, i guess silva is an epic fail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its no reach or phychic gift to think a missing woman is likely in bad shape and in most cases the husband is involved, i guess silva is an epic fail.

Also, on my mental screen it was a black and white picture. She was looking down with horrible face expression. Asked her questions but she didn't say anything nor made any move. Like she was dead.

• Confused 1

Not seeing that the husband is being charged with her death or disappearance only that he gave misleading information

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Also, on my mental screen it was a black and white picture. She was looking down with horrible face expression. Asked her questions but she didn't say anything nor made any move. Like she was dead.

Why not post this make believe in the correct section?

Sorry , you have yet to prove you have a gift.

54 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Not seeing that the husband is being charged with her death or disappearance only that he gave misleading information

I know, just saying what vibe I got.

Edited by TrumanB

22 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Why not post this make believe in the correct section?

Sorry , you have yet to prove you have a gift.

When I opened this thread I wasn't thinking about deploying Silva method. It came to my mind later.

• Confused 1

Just now, TrumanB said:

When I opened this thread I wasn't thinking about deploying Silva method. It came to my mind later.

Not true at all...you did your alleged reading yesterday and posted this after said reading.

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

The husband is arrested:

The case is weird but mostly because of the vauge details being released.

You think the lady is dead you have a 50/50 chance not a psychic gift.

17 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Not true at all...you did your alleged reading yesterday and posted this after said reading.

As I said, I first opened a thread. After a couple of hours it came to my mind that there is Silva method for clairvoyance and I gave it a try.

And it's not about 'gift'. Everyone can use this method after going through a proper training.

If you don't like this topic on this part of the forum ask moderators to move it to more appropriate one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

As I said, I first opened a thread. After a couple of hours it came to my mind that there is Silva method for clairvoyance and I gave it a try.

And it's not about 'gift'. Everyone can use this method after going through a proper training.

If you don't like this topic on this part of the forum ask moderators to move it to more appropriate one.

You didnt word it well about posting then doing the reading, i dont care where its posted just seems more suited for the sections on phychics and related make believe.

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11614915/Moment-husband-missing-Massachusetts-mother-three-arrested-misleading-police.html

Husband spent $450 on cleaning products the day after she went missing :whistle:. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It's interesting that also Brits are writing about this case.

Sadly, it looks that stats proved to be true. Husband is always the first suspect.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11614915/Moment-husband-missing-Massachusetts-mother-three-arrested-misleading-police.html

Husband spent $450 on cleaning products the day after she went missing :whistle:. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

Hi Ouija

Don’t they have to wear an ankle bracelet when they are under house arrest and have restricted times allowed for leaving the house?

They have gps on them so how would they not know where he was, he would have to move the body somewhere.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Ouija

Don’t they have to wear an ankle bracelet when they are under house arrest and have restricted times allowed for leaving the house?

They have gps on them so how would they not know where he was, he would have to move the body somewhere.

Was he under house arrest because of the theft of the paintings? I suppose if he went out in unrestricted times he thought he was okay . . . that no one would know what he'd bought.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Was he under house arrest because of the theft of the paintings? I suppose if he went out in unrestricted times he thought he was okay . . . that no one would know what he'd bought.

Hi Ouija

Up here House arrest is with a bracelet and has been that way since the 80s so seems kind of odd that it doesn’t seem like he had to wear one.

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 1

Husband googled 'how to dispose of a 115 pound woman's body', days before she disappeared. Honestly! Criminals are so stupid these days. They take no pride or care in their work anymore :hmm:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11618443/Missing-mom-three-Ana-Walshe-begged-mom-visit-urgently-week-vanished.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

On 1/9/2023 at 9:51 PM, jmccr8 said:

Hi Ouija

No GPS :hmm:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11627507/Ana-Walshes-husband-wearing-ankle-tag-WITHOUT-GPS-tracking.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Or maybe:

Wife leaves for a few days.  Maybe abducted by strangers/ aliens/ Donald Trump.  Maybe just p***ed off and needs some space.

Loving husband plans huge surprise for absent wife: buys 40 gallons of bleach and 30 rolls of plastic sheeting, to give the house a thorough spring cleaning.  And a hacksaw for those really stubborn stains.

Loving husband is so busy cleaning he forgets wife hasn't called for a week.

Loving husband cuts himself doing something entirely innocent with a knife in the basement. 

Loving husband Googles "how much food should I order for a surprise party for a 115 pound woman?" but makes a few typos.

Heavy-handed police misinterpret all these innocent occurrences and arrest husband. 

Wife reappears a fortnight later.  "Murdered?  I've been with the girls in Ibiza."  Everyone laughs, ho! ho! ho!  Happy ever after ending.

Apart from husband.  He got shanked in prison and he dead.

• Haha 4

I'm a bit surprised he pleaded innocent to this murder.  Prosecution has a very strong case against him even without a body.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'm a bit surprised he pleaded innocent to this murder.  Prosecution has a very strong case against him even without a body.  

I think it's because he is no longer in his right mind. No sane person in this day and age would leave those implicating searches on their computer.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I think it's because he is no longer in his right mind. No sane person in this day and age would leave those implicating searches on their computer.

It was on his kids tablet so maybe he thought they wouldn't check that.   Not a smart man.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1