Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

classified documents from Joe Biden's vice presidency found at Biden think tank

OverSword

31 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Kids live in Harry Potter World, adults seem to live in Trump / Biden world.  The kids got the better deal.

How else are people going to cram Trump into every Biden thread?

Whatabout! Whatabout! Whatabout.....TRUMP!

• Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

What has Trump got to do with my post?

It's just more "whataboutism".

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

What has Trump got to do with my post?

You're quoting Trump.

You think just because you don't cite your source, noone can find it?

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Hu? So you think the vice president is allowed to be In personal possession of classified documents, even after he left office?? 

Yes, the Vice President is allowed to be in personal possession of classified documents.  No, not after he left office.  Not all classified information has to be viewed in a SCIF....

Wait! Don't go away just yet! There's more!  And if you act now we'll throw in a free shammy! 

Apparently, Joe has no idea what the documents are, no one is telling him, and no idea how they got there. SOO THERE YOU GO FOLKS. All good, nothing to see here. Joe had no idea, therefore it wasn’t his fault. You know who did know? TRUMP. Trump. TRUMP. TRUMP. 

• Haha 2

"Joe's got so many unclassified documents at different locations he doesn't know what to do with them" - Trump(probably)

Just now, acidhead said:

"Joe's got so many unclassified documents at different locations he doesn't know what to do with them" - Trump(probably)

“SEE … he didn’t take the documents in order to profit from them, just because he’s forgetful”. 

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

How else are people going to cram Trump into every Biden thread?

Whatabout! Whatabout! Whatabout.....TRUMP!

Why the thread is all about Trump.  Senile copy cat Biden stole classified documents just like Trump.  Treat them the same. 

• Haha 2

Geez Joe. This seems like a coordinated news drop where they get Biden to play the dementia patient and step down.

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Hi Golden

They likely fund them because there are a lot of students from China that study in the US and return to China. We had the same thing back home at the university so doubt that there is any political influencing going on and are just trying to keep good relations with American education centres.

Edited by jmccr8

Oh the hypocrisy!  The humanity!  It burns!  I said long ago that you could find classified info in the possession of all Presidents or their estates.  This has been another nothing burger brought to you by the corrupt Left.  With a second stash found, I would say that a raid of all Biden properties is in order.  I am going to enjoy these next two years.  The wheels are coming off the Marxist wagon.  Woke is dead.  Power will return to the people and it will be our jobs to keep Congress' feet to the fire.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

With this second batch from bidens vice presidency found at a different location I'm wondering when we will find out all these documents involve hunter, the Ukraine and China?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is it a coincidence these are all coming to light or could it be a party built-in self destruct, safety feature?

They get rid of dementia Joe and set a precedent to wield against the bad orange man?

Edited by el midgetron

9 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Is it a coincidence these are all coming to light or could it be a party built-in self destruct, safety feature?

They get rid of dementia Joe and set a precedent to wield against the bad orange man?

Idk about the second part but this isn't a coincidence. 

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

They definitely should run someone else other than Joe in the next round. I just think it makes sense.

8 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

No @Tatetopa made an analogy where Biden dobbed himself in.

No one is sating let Biden off.

So what is the point of illustrating the difference if he wasnt implying Biden be let off, or treated differently? 

I understand crimes come in a spectrum, with some worse and some less. But a crime is a crime.

Actually, if Tate was meaning obstruction, then that's obviously not even in the discussion with Biden.

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

So what is the point of illustrating the difference if he wasnt implying Biden be let off, or treated differently? 

I understand crimes come in a spectrum, with some worse and some less. But a crime is a crime.

Actually, if Tate was meaning obstruction, then that's obviously not even in the discussion with Biden.

You tell me.  How do you think authorities treat a person, natural or artificial, if they self report?

In the compliance frameworks I have worked in it is essentially noted that your systems have a way detecting and rectifying issues.

I've seen fraud cases where sentencing has been lessened because of the retribution the guilty has made.

What I see here is that Trump supporters don't want Biden to face anything -  except for Trump himself creating another fairy tale that Biden is a henchman of Fu Manchu.

What it probably calls for is the Congressional watchdog to overseeing the exit of any succeeded POTUS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Both biden and Trump should face consequences for these actions.  Especially since they have found them in 2 different locations.   There could be more in other locations.  That actually seems likely.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

You tell me.  How do you think authorities treat a person, natural or artificial, if they self report?

In the compliance frameworks I have worked in it is essentially noted that your systems have a way detecting and rectifying issues.

I've seen fraud cases where sentencing has been lessened because of the retribution the guilty has made.

What I see here is that Trump supporters don't want Biden to face anything -  except for Trump himself creating another fairy tale that Biden is a henchman of Fu Manchu.

What it probably calls for is the Congressional watchdog to overseeing the exit of any succeeded POTUS.

I believe I've said in this thread and others, that Biden's lawyers, by cooperating and returning the documents immediately, could (should?) reduce any punishment. Perhaps to nothing. So, I agree self reporting is the best policy. But, what I have also said it that the crime is the crime. If someone hits a pedestrian with their car, they hit a pedestrian. If the person hit is killed, they were killed. You can't say, "Well the driver is cooperating, so the person wasn't really killed". That's what I was asking. Its a one or a zero.

Either the crime happened, or it didn't. Possession of documents, and improper storage, both happened for Biden and Trump. Trump also is facing Obstruction, while Biden is not. The parallels, other then obstruction, are plain and obvious.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Depends if they are Democrat or Republican (Conservative).  It’s that damn two-tier hierarchical justice system.

But these systems are still imperfect.  Someone with the intent to override the processes might be able to defeat those frameworks.  It not only depends on the person doing it but also the support of others intentionally or unintentionally. 

That’s usually, within a reasonable amount of time after committing the crime (not 7 years later).  You can’t be contrite after that much time.  Some documents are older than 2017.

What I see here is that Trump supporters don't want Biden to face anything - 

That’s incorrect.  If Trump committed a crime, then he should face the consequences.  But he didn’t commit a crime.  The Left has become to believe the BS they parrot.  The Biden documents just exposes the hypocrisy of the Left.  And the special treatment that the Swamp affords to Democrats.  That’s what the Right sees.  We’ve seen the cover that Comey gave Hilary for having classified docs on a personal server and she clearly broke the law then.  The Left cannot use whataboutism to cover their actions.  They blame the Right for what they are doing.  The difference here is that Trump was President and had every right to declassify anything he wants (and the only one that can do so).  Now, there might be agencies that will take exception to that and try to get them back.  But that is an administrative process, not a criminal one.  The security at Mar a Lago was far more tighter than a private server or a university think tank or garage.

I think we don’t want Biden to face anything because Kamala is in the wings.  He’s in cognitive decline and she is a laughing moron.  Why do you think she has practically fallen off the face of the planet?  They’re hiding her as not to compete with Biden for stupidity.  But at the same time, Biden has served his purpose, so why not exploit the fool?  The Left is probably looking for something to force Biden to resign or be impeached.  But if they are as proficient as they have been at ‘getting Trump’, nothing is going to happen to Biden.  Better let the Right handle this.  The Left needs Biden out and Kamala in so that a new VP can be sworn in and then once that is done, Kamala can resign and allow the new VP to become President.

except for Trump himself creating another fairy tale that Biden is a henchman of Fu Manchu.

Not Fu Manchu, just Xi Jinping.  And the upcoming Congressional Hearings will officially establish this common knowledge as fact.  The Media is going to have a hard time spinning out of that.  It’s going to be difficult for the investigation into Biden, China, and the weaponization of the government against the people and not have it lead directly back to Obama.  The Left have entered their own minefield.

You think?  Or has it only become a problem with Trump?  As I’ve said, you could probably examine every President or their estate and find classified documents (at the time).  When the GSA packs up offices, they take an inventory of what they pack and send a copy to at least NARA.  That’s how they knew Trump had formerly classified documents.  That’s how they got back the furniture and chinaware that the Clintons took.  That would make for an interesting historical look at what Presidents have taken when leaving office and what they’ve been able to keep and what had to be returned?

Well there we go folks. Bidens handlers are starting the work to get rid of him. They must be desperate if they are potentially willing to let the cackling hyena step up.

Weekend at bidens!

unknown-1.png

Edited by Silver Surfer
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, el midgetron said:

17 hours ago, F3SS said:

Idk about the second part but this isn't a coincidence. 

Or they found one batch by chance, which they immediately reported and handed over, so they've gone to check the other storage locations too.

I wonder how long ago American schools stopped teaching basic logic...