Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

classified documents from Joe Biden's vice presidency found at Biden think tank

OverSword

22 minutes ago, Setton said:

Or they found one batch by chance, which they immediately reported and handed over, so they've gone to check the other storage locations too.

I wonder how long ago American schools stopped teaching basic logic...

Probably since the Attorney Generals office thought it was okay for the Obama administration to withhold foreign aid to the Ukraine until they fired the man investigating for corruption the company that was giving large amounts of money to the son of the Vice President. :whistle:  What?  Suspicious?  I'm sure you think not.  

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

If Trump committed a crime, then he should face the consequences.  But he didn’t commit a crime.

Geez so that clears it all up then , thanks for straightening me out on that. 

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Probably since the Attorney Generals office thought it was okay for the Obama administration to withhold foreign aid to the Ukraine until they fired the man investigating for corruption the company that was giving large amounts of money to the son of the Vice President. :whistle:  What?  Suspicious?  I'm sure you think not.  

Shokin was not investigsting Burisma.

BTW, you're now taking Biden at his word?

Edited by Golden Duck

A Trump guy got named Special Counsel on this mess.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/12/politics/joe-biden-classified-documents-counsels-office/index.html

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Thursday appointed a special counsel to take over the investigation into the Obama-era classified documents found at President Joe Biden’s home and former private office.

The special counsel is Robert Hur, who was nominated to be US attorney in Maryland by then-President Donald Trump in 2017 and he served in the role until his resignation in 2021. He had most recently been working in private practice in Washington, DC.

The appointment comes hours after the White House counsel’s office said in a statement that Biden’s aides located documents with classified markings at two locations inside his home in Wilmington, Delaware. The documents were located in a storage area in Biden’s garage and an adjacent room, the statement reads. Biden frequently spends weekends at the home, located in a wealthy, wooded enclave on a lake.

Doubtless he just brought those home on accident. You know like three or four different times. After he left office. Accident.

Speaking Thursday, Biden said the documents were in a “locked garage” and that he was cooperating fully with the Department of Justice.

“It’s not like they’re sitting out on the street,” he insisted when a reported asked why he was storing classified material next to a sports car.

The president said he was going “to get a chance to speak on all of this, God willing, soon.”

Oh... OK! Nothing to see here, move along. No ownership required.

Getting angry because got caught with the hand in the cookie jar, eh!!

Definitely a few LOLs involved with reading up on this...

KJP (Karine Jean-Pierre) the press secretary has got to be peeing her pants over this. The press is swamping her every day.

NOTE: The link is from CNN...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/12/politics/joe-biden-classified-documents-counsels-office/index.html

Edited by DieChecker

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Depends if they are Democrat or Republican (Conservative).  It’s that damn two-tier hierarchical justice system.

But these systems are still imperfect.  Someone with the intent to override the processes might be able to defeat those frameworks.  It not only depends on the person doing it but also the support of others intentionally or unintentionally. 

That’s usually, within a reasonable amount of time after committing the crime (not 7 years later).  You can’t be contrite after that much time.  Some documents are older than 2017.

That’s incorrect.  If Trump committed a crime, then he should face the consequences.  But he didn’t commit a crime.  The Left has become to believe the BS they parrot.  The Biden documents just exposes the hypocrisy of the Left.  And the special treatment that the Swamp affords to Democrats.  That’s what the Right sees.  We’ve seen the cover that Comey gave Hilary for having classified docs on a personal server and she clearly broke the law then.  The Left cannot use whataboutism to cover their actions.  They blame the Right for what they are doing.  The difference here is that Trump was President and had every right to declassify anything he wants (and the only one that can do so).  Now, there might be agencies that will take exception to that and try to get them back.  But that is an administrative process, not a criminal one.  The security at Mar a Lago was far more tighter than a private server or a university think tank or garage.

I think we don’t want Biden to face anything because Kamala is in the wings.  He’s in cognitive decline and she is a laughing moron.  Why do you think she has practically fallen off the face of the planet?  They’re hiding her as not to compete with Biden for stupidity.  But at the same time, Biden has served his purpose, so why not exploit the fool?  The Left is probably looking for something to force Biden to resign or be impeached.  But if they are as proficient as they have been at ‘getting Trump’, nothing is going to happen to Biden.  Better let the Right handle this.  The Left needs Biden out and Kamala in so that a new VP can be sworn in and then once that is done, Kamala can resign and allow the new VP to become President.

Not Fu Manchu, just Xi Jinping.  And the upcoming Congressional Hearings will officially establish this common knowledge as fact.  The Media is going to have a hard time spinning out of that.  It’s going to be difficult for the investigation into Biden, China, and the weaponization of the government against the people and not have it lead directly back to Obama.  The Left have entered their own minefield.

You think?  Or has it only become a problem with Trump?  As I’ve said, you could probably examine every President or their estate and find classified documents (at the time).  When the GSA packs up offices, they take an inventory of what they pack and send a copy to at least NARA.  That’s how they knew Trump had formerly classified documents.  That’s how they got back the furniture and chinaware that the Clintons took.  That would make for an interesting historical look at what Presidents have taken when leaving office and what they’ve been able to keep and what had to be returned?

Do you only drive in a clockwise direction? 

Anyway James Comer just stated Democrats no longer have one party rule.  Why cant the Knot get on with it?

9 minutes ago, acidhead said:

He hid them in his garage at his house in Delaware

Hahaha :lol: 

FB_IMG_1673557593323.jpg

C'Mon Man!

With the new government paid wall around the place, that's as secure as you can get in Delaware.

LOL!! :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Or they found one batch by chance, which they immediately reported and handed over, so they've gone to check the other storage locations too.

I wonder how long ago American schools stopped teaching basic logic...

So, your logic is that they obviously needed to look for other documents that were “misplaced” due to  Joe’s incompetence? 

By “other storage locations” you mean Joe’s garage? Like where he parks his cars? That’s a “storage location” that they expected that Joe might have “misplaced” other classified documents? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

So, your logic is that they obviously needed to look for other documents that were “misplaced” due to  Joe’s incompetence? 

By “other storage locations” you mean Joe’s garage? Like where he parks his cars? That’s a “storage location” that they expected that Joe might have “misplaced” other classified documents? 

Reminder it's impossible to reason with a Lefty/Progressive. It's a waste of energy. :lol:

Edited by acidhead
  • Thanks 1

I dont think they just found these at his home. Maybe the first batch was found by accident but I bet his lawyers convinced him to fess up about any others. I doubt he'd allow them to comb his residence and it's not like they were found on an office bookshelf. He either told them about his secret hiding spot or they literally conducted a thorough search with no luck until the last place anyone would think in the garage. 

The most eyebrow raising part of all of this is cnbc and NBC being the ones breaking the news. It all just seams by design for some reason.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Reminder it's impossible to reason with a Lefty/Progressive. It's a waste of energy. :lol:

Boy , there gotta be some irony in that statement. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I dont think they just found these at his home. Maybe the first batch was found by accident but I bet his lawyers convinced him to fess up about any others. I doubt he'd allow them to comb his residence and it's not like they were found on an office bookshelf. He either told them about his secret hiding spot or they literally conducted a thorough search with no luck until the last place anyone would think in the garage. 

The most eyebrow raising part of all of this is cnbc and NBC being the ones breaking the news. It all just seams by design for some reason.

Do you really think biden remembers what he had for lunch much less what he did in his veep days?

7 minutes ago, F3SS said:

If he coughed up to more to avoid being searched bank on it he didn't return them all. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Do you really think biden remembers what he had for lunch much less what he did in his veep days?

I was considering that but perhaps this really was some secret hiding spot he's used for a long time that he wouldn't forget just yet. Sure it seems very random but I bet plenty of people have a spot for whatever reason is a spot for certain things that to an outsider would seem very random and maybe it is but thats also a good way for some to remember where they keep certain things.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

If he coughed up to more to avoid being searched bank on it he didn't return them all. 

You may be right. I feel like these xeroxed secrets are rampantly misplaced and mishandled by many for decades.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Omg, hahaha :lol: 

It would almost have to be the secret service or hunter to have done that. Idk how that guy was ever allowed to recover by his capsizing comment and I'm shocked he's still around. Well I'd like to be shocked but I guess I'm really not.

It seems odd to me that if he knew ( or remembered :)) , that he had these docs there , he would have done something about them a long time ago ,( I mean , it was what about 7 years since he was vice ),  so this very thing didn't happen. Especially after what happened with trump. I mean it seems a bit odd that all of a sudden his own lawyers and people come up with all this stuff. Something dont add up there.

Edited by razman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Idk how that guy was ever allowed to recover by his capsizing comment and I'm shocked he's still around. Well I'd like to be shocked but I guess I'm really not.

AOC was elected and reelected. Hahaha  :lol: George Santos is still a congressman even though he said he was Santa Claus. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, razman said:

It seems odd to me that if he knew ( or remembered :)) , that he had these docs there , he would have done something about them a long time ago , I mean , it was what about 7 years since he was vice ,  so this very thing didn't happen. Especially after what happened with trump. I mean it seems a bit odd that all of a sudden his own lawyers and people come up with all this stuff. Something dont add up there.

"Something don't add up there" 

Indeed! :lol: 

3rn0zp.jpg

• Haha 1

Biden was heard muttering to himself...

"Damn it! I told myself I needed to move those documents to the safety deposit box last summer. Damn it!!"

(OK. Not a real quote) :lol:

Still if I was a politician, I'd put my secret stuff somewhere off site from my home/business. 

Seriously though. FBI should look into if Trump AND Biden have safety deposit boxes. Probably loaded up with illegal cash and damning documents.