Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Donald Trump Cult Is Falling Apart

Grim Reaper 6

Donald Trump has dominated GOP politics for nearly a decade now. However, many in the GOP want a change in who is the clear leader of the party. Will they get it? The Republican party is on the verge of a bitter internal conflict. Pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces are squaring off within the GOP. Animosity is rising between the two factions, threatening to disrupt unity at a time when national parties typically want to congeal around a consistent theme, message, and especially, candidate. Now, Republicans are growing wary that the growing divide in their party will weaken their ability to compete with Democrats for the 2024 presidential election. Indeed, if the Republican feud over Trump fully ignites, Republicans may defeat themselves in 2024.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-donald-trump-cult-is-falling-apart/ar-AA16aZGO?ocid=EMMX&cvid=502aceb65787498ab2fd5cd0d7b45006

• Like 5

With Donald Trump circling the drain, many of his devotees have become quite rabid. 

Anymore, I just point, laugh, then walk away. No use in further engagement. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, acute said:

That's a bit rude. :o

(Sorry. I misread "cult")

Ha! Ha! Ha! You killing me dude,:lol: I read the source very carefully, but I want to make certain that the content was not directed as his base. I don’t believe that the majority of conservative Republican voter are cult like, while there some they RightWing and Far RightWing extremist. I think the republican conservative voter’s are also sick and tired of Donald Trumps Narcissistic behavior, his Pathological Lying, and they finally see him for what is a Far RightWing Nationalist that is a liability and not a positive factor any longer.

The biggest fear that the Republican Party has is that not only the country, but also the global community since the January 6, 2021 Capital Insurrection look him with the stink eye. Because, of this the Republican Party is afraid that because of him they could lose the election in 2024, just like in the mid-terms the parties Red Wave that should have occurred didn’t because of Trump. I am a Republican, and I have faith that the Republican Party is going to DUMP TRUMP and that Governor DeSantis will receive the Republican nomination for President, because there isn’t another Republican who has a chance of winning!

In the future, be more careful when spelling CULT!!!!:angry::lol:

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

With Donald Trump circling the drain, many of his devotees have become quite rabid. 

Well, that’s certainly the best policy because it serves no purpose to do otherwise. Your very wise, I am certainly trying to follow your lead, I just don’t suffer fools well, whether they are standing in front of me or online I have fix that, well at least online!:lol:

Thanks for your comments, :tu:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well, that’s certainly the best policy because it serves no purpose to do otherwise. Your very wise, I am certainly trying to follow your lead, I just don’t suffer fools well, whether they are standing in front of me or online I have fix that, well at least online!:lol:

Thanks for your comments, :tu:

It only ever results in whataboutism or mental gymnastics on a level I'm not willing or patient enough to engage. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Ha! Ha! Ha! You killing me dude,:lol: I read the source very carefully, but I want to make certain that the content was not directed as his base. I don’t believe that the majority of conservative Republican voter are cult like, while there some they RightWing and Far RightWing extremist. I think the republican conservative voter’s are also sick and tired of Donald Trumps Narcissistic behavior, his Pathological Lying, and they finally see him for what is a Far RightWing Nationalist that is a liability and not a positive factor any longer.

The biggest fear that the Republican Party has is that not only the country, but also the global community since the January 6, 2021 Capital Insurrection look him with the stink eye. Because, of this the Republican Party is afraid that because of him they could lose the election in 2024, just like in the mid-terms the parties Red Wave that should have occurred didn’t because of Trump. I am a Republican, and I have faith that the Republican Party is going to DUMP TRUMP and that Governor DeSantis will receive the Republican nomination for President, because there isn’t another Republican who has a chance of winning!

In the future, be more careful when spelling CULT!!!!:angry::lol:

I hope so too, not that I am a fan of DeSantis, but America needs change. Move away from Trump, Biden, old ghosts and partisanship.

I hear a lot of talk from Trumpists about "good old times". Then why are they supporting Trump and his ilk that destroyed everything that was good and great about America? For a little more justice and freedoms for ALL of Americans they threw away the American dream and locked themselves up in a dungeon full of hate.

The far left is the same. Just like Trumpists they are full of hate for everyone who does not bend to their demands or dissagree with their lifestyle.

You guys need to cut them off, both, far left and far right. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

The difference between Republicans and MAGA Republicans is violence : https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/3731440-the-difference-between-republicans-and-maga-republicans-is-violence/

The Presidential nominee for the Republican Party in 2024–:tu:

1AEFD7FD-3115-4ADA-8369-C1F92C817271.thumb.jpeg.cd7a476d6f38b3f6f45d08712d418097.jpeg

The Republican Party is as fractured as their mascot below -:no:

2BC21DA2-3A02-41B6-A64C-AF124BC314BA.thumb.webp.29718da5ce50a4483d266095411ea1fe.webp

The Civil War has been Will it lead!

839C9E8A-7109-47CD-BCD8-365AEAA888EC.thumb.jpeg.b0085c24010978d71f91dc2f02ffada4.jpeg

@acute  @odas

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, odas said:

I hope so too, not that I am a fan of DeSantis, but America needs change. Move away from Trump, Biden, old ghosts and partisanship.

I hear a lot of talk from Trumpists about "good old times". Then why are they supporting Trump and his ilk that destroyed everything that was good and great about America? For a little more justice and freedoms for ALL of Americans they threw away the American dream and locked themselves up in a dungeon full of hate

I have no idea how anyone can support a man who was the President of the United States and then because your lost you engineers a insurrection against the Government abd people you have taken an oath to protect, I mean WTF.:no: 

10 minutes ago, odas said:

The far left is the same. Just like Trumpists they are full of hate for everyone who does not bend to their demands or dissagree with their lifestyle.

You guys need to cut them off, both, far left and far right. 

Yes they certainly are but, the majority of both the Republican and Democratic Parties are very hard working Americans there extremist  However, the problem is that the people from opposing parties, just painted the other with the same, which at a minimum is ignorant.

Well, it’s 2am I need sleep Bro!:tu: 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

It only ever results in whataboutism or mental gymnastics on a level I'm not willing or patient enough to engage. 

Yes sir your right, like I said I am going to try to follow your lead!:tu:

Peace 

• Like 1

It's good for democracy that Republicans are looking to dump Trump, but I suspect Ron DeSantis is a bit of a loon. :hmm:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Rabid dogs are nobody's friend, and dangerous to all.

Trump may be fading, but the lesson he taught to his disciples is how far one can go with self-serving outrageous lies if they say them often enough, and convincingly enough.

The first business of the new Congress  is not the Hunter Biden investigation as promised.  First they need to weaken the House Ethics Committee to prevent themselves from being investigated, then they need to weaken the IRS to keep their donors from paying taxes like everybody else. Those are the promises they care most about keeping.

• Like 7

Another non existent controversy inflated by the media. Stay tuned for next weeks predictable installment of “Trump Is Not My President”.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Trump may be fading, but the lesson he taught to his disciples is how far one can go with self-serving outrageous lies if they say them often enough, and convincingly enough.

bill-clinton-laughing-340x191.jpg?itok=W

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Another non existent controversy inflated by the media. Stay tuned for next weeks predictable installment of “Trump Is Not My President”.

True enough.  Its too gradual to be shocking.  Like climate change, unless it is a catastrophe today, it is not news.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, acute said:

It's good for democracy that Republicans are looking to dump Trump, but I suspect Ron DeSantis is a bit of a loon. :hmm:

That may be true, but not according to what I found when I researched his background going back to his teenage years. Before I make the decision to support a political candidate, unlike far to many Americans and many right here on this forum. I want to know how someone lived and their actions before they even became a politician, because people don’t really change if they lack integrity, honor and strong moral values they may try to hide it when they become a politician, but if they were morally bankrupt before they still are. :yes:

6 hours ago, acute said:

He modeled himself after Trump. Nuff said. 

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

True enough.  Its too gradual to be shocking.  Like climate change, unless it is a catastrophe today, it is not news.

I think this is a fitting thread, and the fact that the Republican Party is divided along Trump - MAGA v. Non-Trump MAGA lines is obvious not matter how the RightWing Conservative Republicans ( Trump MAGA ) want to portray it. Their anger, denial, and indignation they are spitting out right now across our country is only proof they see the writing on the wall, and they are holding on with their fingertips and they don’t know where to turn now. All, I can say is they must live with their decisions and own up to them before they can try to seek forgiveness!

Peace Tate!:tu:  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Old Times is New Times.  Make America Great Again, re-elect a Clinton (?) :devil:

Well, there is certainly something to be say about him. While he was in office he certainly tried to MAGA, starting withhis Presidential Aide, Um…I think her name was B.J. - Kneel - A - Great-Deal caused that explosive eruption to occur in the Oval Office.:w00t::lol: That situation certainly changed how the Presidential Resolute desk, couches, and comfortable chairs were viewed after the event! I mean once the story broke none of White House Staffers want to sit down in the Oval Office, they all chose to stand until the furnishings were changed!:devil::lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Exactly.  Wait for the growing hysteria among the chattering class as they realize - or can no longer hide - that Trump is going to be the nominee.  It will be somewhat amusing to watch it unfold but it could also be the preview of some real chaos on the national level.  I expect the coming Trump indictment(s) to drop in late spring or early summer.  The trial(s) will happen in DC so there will be a level of bias on any jury that will guarantee a conviction. 

I think they'll try to make the indictment(s) tied somehow to a 14th Amendment violation.  That will force SCOTUS to rule on whether a POTUS is included in those covered by the 14th.  The amendment has specific language and lists a LOT of offices that fall under the statute.  POTUS is mentioned nowhere.  Unless SCOTUS rules against the clear language of the Constitution (possible), they will be left with using their propaganda arm to sell the public that SCOTUS is corrupt and that the BOM is an ILLEGITIMATE  candidate.  Of course, that will give them the capability to also say that he's illegitimate if he wins.  These people have gone all-in on it being their way or conflict.  :( 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Portre said:

Republicon civil war. :gun:   I need to buy more popcorn. 

Then you should buy it soon.  By the time Biden is running in '24, it might be out of reach if you have a budget.

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Exactly.  Wait for the growing hysteria among the chattering class as they realize - or can no longer hide - that Trump is going to be the nominee.

That would be so wonderful.  I hope he can stave off dementia at least that long.  Its going to be a horse race based on the last couple of speeches he has bumbled through.  Maybe like some small towns, the Democrats could run a house cat and beat him.

By the  way, how is his campaign going?   Any rallies in your area yet?:devil:  Keep the money flowing his way,  Profits from those NFT's won't last forever. 

• Haha 3