Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Donald Trump Cult Is Falling Apart

Grim Reaper 6

8 hours ago, acute said:

It's good for democracy that Republicans are looking to dump Trump, but I suspect Ron DeSantis is a bit of a loon. :hmm:

Not as loony as Trump is still far too loony anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hawken said:

ProtestCNN.jpeg

Ahhh, 2020 Summer of LOVE 

Covid hits North America by storm mid March, two months later after everybody is miserable from dumb decisions to lock everything down and have the audacity to assign what individual is an essential or nonessential worker - then BAM a high as a kite ex felon is recorded dieing while resisting arrest for driving impaired and riots break out fueled by the so-called trusted MSM and Trump is somehow someway, only in the eyes of the mentally handicapped btw, held responsible for the unrest and the White House has to be fenced off and guarded so the MSM fed lunatic protesters didn't try burning it down like they tried in most democrat controlled cities. 

Fun times. 

Hahaha 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Ahhh, 2020 Summer of LOVE 

Covid hits North America by storm mid March, two months later after everybody is miserable from dumb decisions to lock everything down and have the audacity to assign what individual is an essential or nonessential worker - then BAM a high as a kite ex felon is recorded dieing while resisting arrest for driving impaired and riots break out fueled by the so-called trusted MSM and Trump is somehow someway, only in the eyes of the mentally handicapped btw, held responsible for the unrest and the White House has to be fenced off and guarded so the MSM fed lunatic protesters didn't try burning it down like they tried in most democrat controlled cities. 

Fun times. 

Hahaha 

Billions in damage and 25 people died during the summer of love. Those Maga Terrorist should be punished for all that destruction. :whistle:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Billions in damage and 25 people died during the summer of love. Those Maga Terrorist should be punished for all that destruction. :whistle:

They were punished.  On November 3, 2020 they were comfortably ahead in the election and were told by the MSM to go to bed because no more results were going to come in because the final deciding States had stopped counting for the night and when they woke up the results had all reversed. 

Nobody has ever seen anything like that in their life.  Except of course in banana republics. 

Good times 

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Exactly.  Wait for the growing hysteria among the chattering class as they realize - or can no longer hide - that Trump is going to be the nominee.  It will be somewhat amusing to watch it unfold but it could also be the preview of some real chaos on the national level.  I expect the coming Trump indictment(s) to drop in late spring or early summer.  The trial(s) will happen in DC so there will be a level of bias on any jury that will guarantee a conviction

Well, I totally disagree with you, and I refuse to label members of either political party like you do because it's disrespectful. Now, I have no problem making comments about the Representatives who were put in their positions by the American Public, because they are fair game, and it comes with the territory. So with that said I have been focusing my comments on them and not upon forum members or the Constituents of either Political Party. As far as the indictment against Trump is concerned it doesn't matter to me where he is tried, only that he is tried. Public opinion has shifted, and the majority of the American people view Trump as being guilty of at least one if not all three charges of Insurrection and some of the otter charges as well,

The defining moment when opinion shifted was when the January 6, Committee made the decision to Televise the testimony during their proceedings. The testimony of all the Republicans and especially the White House Staffers and aide sold the American public because Trumps actions before, during and after the insurrection are telling. So, with that said, no amount of damage control will save the Great nationalist Prophets Ass at this point because the information came directly from the horse's mouth and could not be bent and twisted by the media!  Also, when the Republicans turned their backs upon the committee and walked away, they literally stepped upon their Wee's, and then to say they had no say in the charges that were released as part of the investigation's outcome is the most hilarious things, I have ever heard.

In fact, it's actually oxymoronic and completely unhinged in nature because the American people watched those proceedings so no amount of disinformation, propaganda, or lies will change their opinion. To believe otherwise is to say that the American Public is educationally, and intellectually not capable of understanding what they hear and saw with their own eye's.:yes:

2 hours ago, and-then said:

I think they'll try to make the indictment(s) tied somehow to a 14th Amendment violation.  That will force SCOTUS to rule on whether a POTUS is included in those covered by the 14th.  The amendment has specific language and lists a LOT of offices that fall under the statute.  POTUS is mentioned nowhere.  Unless SCOTUS rules against the clear language of the Constitution (possible), they will be left with using their propaganda arm to sell the public that SCOTUS is corrupt and that the BOM is an ILLEGITIMATE  candidate.  Of course, that will give them the capability to also say that he's illegitimate if he wins.  These people have gone all-in on it being their way or conflict.  :( 

Well, I totally disagree with you here, because both the Disqualification Clause and the Rebellion or insurrection  - Title 18- Crimes and Criminal Procedures also prevent the Holding of office by any persin convicted of those crimes, so buddy there are more Constitutional Amendments that can prevent someone from holding office besides the act of Treason!:yes:

14th Amendment, Section 3, The disqualification Clause - As outlined in the Constitution of the United States:Fourteenth Amendment Section 3 | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

2383. Rebellion or insurrection - TITLE 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE: sec.-2383.pdf (justia.com)

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808 ; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147 .)

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

As I said... nowhere in that amendment is the position of POTUS given.  Neither has Trump even been indicted for those crimes you list.  Not ONE of them. As for the definition of Treason, it is very specific and Trump came nowhere close to qualifying for a conviction for that crime.  So... let's wait and see how SCOTUS rules, shall we?  

Just curious though... if he is convicted of some charge that flows from being an "Insurrectionist" and SCOTUS overturns it based on our Constitution, what would you support to keep him out of the Oval Office?  

• Like 2

It sure would be interesting to see what concessions Mccarthy made to the house magats to get their votes. Anyone have any info? Found it, and it ain't pretty.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/01/07/kevin-mccarthys-concessions-heres-what-he-gave-up-to-win-house-speakership/amp/

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, and-then said:

As I said... nowhere in that amendment is the position of POTUS given.  Neither has Trump even been indicted for those crimes you list.  Not ONE of them. As for the definition of Treason, it is very specific and Trump came nowhere close to qualifying for a conviction for that crime.  So... let's wait and see how SCOTUS rules, shall we

Hey dude, chill because yes it CLEARLY says anyone.

2383. Rebellion or insurrection - TITLE 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE: sec.-2383.pdf (justia.com)

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States

Charges referred to the Justice Department: 

“The committee voted unanimously to recommend Trump be prosecuted on four charges: obstruction of an official proceeding of the United States government, conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to make a false statement, and inciting, assisting, or aid and comforting an insurrectionist.”

I Dua, no he certainly has not been indecisive YET let’s face it the charges were only recently submitted to the DOJ. There, three separate Insurrection charges and any one could prevent him from every holding office again.:yes:

27 minutes ago, and-then said:

Just curious though... if he is convicted of some charge that flows from being an "Insurrectionist" and SCOTUS overturns it based on our Constitution, what would you support to keep him out of the Oval Office?  

If, he were found not guilty I would except it, and move, I would not meltdown, throw a fit, or anything else. However, my opinion of Donald Trump will never change, I did my research of him going back to his father in New York in the 1920s and forward to date. But,  that doesn’t mean I would agree with, the decision of even support it, the only thing I can say Honestly is that I would never act out in any way physically mentally against 

Ok now, if he is legally convicted, I am certainly and will say without any reservations that you would never except his conviction! Which, in reality dies matter anyway, everything is way above our pay grades  and we have no control. Because it’s simply mind over matter dude, because they don’t mind (  in there opinion it doesn’t matter how we feel ) and no matter our opinion we  do not matter  ( our opinions have no effect on the Gand Scheme of the decisions )

My opinion and views are mine and mine alone. This is no hidden agenda, I will always say exactly what i mean presently. What, I say here and how I say it, are  exactly the same way I would make those comments . Because, I cherish face to face to confrontations with the  individual I am responding to.  I suppose the thing that bothers me most of all, are those who grow 6 inches and attach people, because mi am not a keyboard warrior, I also don’t believe you are either,

JIMHO

9 hours ago, acidhead said:

They were punished.  On November 3, 2020 they were comfortably ahead in the election and were told by the MSM to go to bed because no more results were going to come in because the final deciding States had stopped counting for the night and when they woke up the results had all reversed. 

Nobody has ever seen anything like that in their life.  Except of course in banana republics. 

Good times 

14 hours ago, and-then said:

Then you should buy it soon.  By the time Biden is running in '24, it might be out of reach if you have a budget.

No worries. The GOP is going to "fix" inflation, just after they investigate Hunter's laptop, impeach Biden, rehire then fire Dr. Fauci, impeach Biden, investigate "Big Tech", impeach Biden, investigate "woke" M&M's, impeach Hunter's laptop, impeach Hillary Clinton, impeach Bill Clinton, impeach ___________ (fill in the blank)

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 1:26 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I am certainly and will say without any reservations that you would never except his conviction!

You are partly correct.  If the conviction came in a DC court, I would have to be a fool to think it was fair.  That town is over 95% Democrat voting.  With a change of venue to another, relatively unbiased location I'd accept that they made the best decision they could but we will never agree on that decision being enough to disqualify  an American POTUS from running again.  The 14th was created after the Civil War and was about keeping actual Rebels who took up arms against the Union from serving in public office.  

When he is convicted, we'll get to see the SCOTUS' ruling on who is correct.  It's past time for that canard to be put to bed. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As long as there are people who blame their life disappointments on other people and cherish the victim status (I used to think that was the province of snowflake liberals)  there will be a Trump cult.

As long as a bully who steals lunch money is viewed as a manly counterpunching hero when he punches his accuser in the face and claims to be a victim, there will be a cult of Trump.

As long as Megachurch evangelistic pastors  can convince their flocks that God loves the rich, never mind what Jesus said,  and he needs a third private jet, there will be a cult of Trump.

As long as change and difference is viewed as hostile, there will be a cult of Trump.

As long as those who think they are right believe they have the power to overrule everybody else  there will be a cult of Trump.

As long as some folks thinks it is righteous to lie like the Devil and somehow believe they can still do the work of God, there will be a cult of Trump.

As long as people are only concerned about themselves and cloak it in patriotism, there will be a cult of Trump.

The cult of Trump will be around long after he is gone.  There are many who vie to be its new leader.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1