Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lisa Marie Presley rushed to Southern California hospital

Grim Reaper 6

Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of rock icon Elvis Presley, was rushed from her home to the hospital Thursday, her mother said.

Deputies and Los Angeles County Fire Department personnel went to a home in Calabasas late Thursday morning after receiving a call about a woman not breathing, officials said.

Responders were able to find a pulse, and she was transported by ambulance, according to officials

"She is now receiving the best care," Priscilla Presley wrote on social media. "Please keep her and our family in your prayers. We feel the prayers from around the world, and ask for privacy during this time."

Lisa Marie Presley rushed to Southern California hospital (msn.com)

Daddys Little Girl!:tu:

9717bcad7ff2ee87bed2925c8546dc69--elvis-and-priscilla-lisa-marie-presley.jpg

Image result for Lisa Marie Presley with elvis

Image result for Lisa Marie Presley

• Sad 8

I wasn't aware that she'd lost a son less than two years ago :( 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

54 minutes ago, acidhead said:

She's only 54. My God. Prayers up

Young. Just like her father. Elvis' mother died from heart problems also. IIRC, they were both 42 when they passed.

Wishing her all the best for a full and speedy recovery. Medicine is far more advanced now than it was then.

• Like 5

I looked it up. Elvis' mother was 46 when she died but Elvis thought she was 42. Still, so young.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Thanks guys, the photo above where Elvis is teaching her the guitar, is classic I mean how cool would that be.  But, the poor woman seriously had her share of Demons, I mean she married Micheal Jackson now that’s really creepy!:blink: But, awhile back she had a very serious cocaine addiction, and heart conditions are a symptom of that type of condition, sadl:(

This band was discovered by the Beatles, and during the 1970s they were the only band to be sign by Apple Records. They were also called the next Beatles by George Harrison after the Beatles broke up, the song is called perfection and it’s a special song for me. I often sound like someone who loves war or conflict, but in reality that isn’t true. However, while this may make no sense because of all the horrible crap I have seen and experienced, the main effect it has bad on me is a very strong appreciation and desire for peace. I would give everything If could to hear all guns globally to go quite even if were only for a short time. But, unfortunately that’s not  going to happen so the only thing we can do, is to try to do the right thing and minimize the suffering of civilians around the world because they suffer much more than Soldiers do. But, if war or conflict requires submission I would rather first, because to me submitting to another sovereign state is not the answer or solution. Yet, I will stay optimistic and sincerely hope that the leadership globally will come  to their senses and see the error of their way.

52 minutes ago, and-then said:

I wasn't aware that she'd lost a son less than two years ago :( 

I also didn’t know she lost a son, she has been through one hell of a life a lot of tragedy and heartbreak. :( Apparently, she also had 4 child three girls and a boy. I also didn’t know that she was actually one of the first people to have Elvis dead tgat would be one hell of thing for child to experience. I mean our daughter Sarah was handicapped because of encephalitis that caused brain damage before her fourth birthday. Even though, we kept her stand with us and she survived another 21 years, I can’t even explain how I felt the morning I found her after she had passed away during night. I mean hell I was in shock! So like said I can only imagine what child experienced,

In another thread, Ukraine Russia thread you said you were honestly against war. Well, I was listening to music collection yesterday and I found a song that’s never heard anymore I thought you may sincerely enjoy, all joking aide, let ne know what you think.

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

“”Lisa Marie Presley is known by many for being Elvis Presley's daughter, but she also has four kids of her own: Riley, Benjamin, Finley and Harper””

Here is a photo of her and her son.

A6294908-3AD9-45D8-83D2-8E83ECCDFDC5.thumb.jpeg.aa8892e2075b7915aae5383151f5174a.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It's breaking news on most TV news stations now.

• Like 3

Manwon, I'm sorry to hear of the heartbreaking loss of your beautiful daughter. Prayers to you and your wife.

Peace brother 

• Like 6

R.I.P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

People who were with her at the Golden Globes said she didn't look well. Her speech was off and she didn't seem right.

News Nation just said that EMTs on the scene said they saw no evidence of drugs.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, susieice said:

People who were with her at the Golden Globes said she didn't look well. Her speech was off and she didn't seem right.

News Nation just said that EMTs on the scene said they saw no evidence of drugs.

This is very sad, i just lost a club friend couple nights ago, too much death and dying i fear lisa might have had issues from her drug use, she might have been clean but it still got her, very sad.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

This is very sad, i just lost a club friend couple nights ago, too much death and dying i fear lisa might have had issues from her drug use, she might have been clean but it still got her, very sad.

There's also a well established history of cardiac issues in her family history. Her grandmother at 46. Her father at 42. Now her at 54. Both she and her father had drug issues that certainly didn't help things any. But the cardiac history runs in her family. We don't know if it goes past her grandmother. I hope her children will take heed and follow good heart health practices along with regular checkups. Their doctors should be aware of their family background.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, susieice said:

There's also a well established history of cardiac issues in her family history. Her grandmother at 46. Her father at 42. Now her at 54. Both she and her father had drug issues that certainly didn't help things any. But the cardiac history runs in her family. We don't know if it goes past her grandmother. I hope her children will take heed and follow good heart health practices along with regular checkups. 

A few weeks back out of bordom i was reading around about Elvis i found this very intriguing.

Elvis death

My bet its on the money.

Death is a weird thing sometimes, my friend john he died in his 40s a few years back chain smoker and alcoholic it was telling that friends who shared those habits down played or dismissed them as causes or contributors to his death, where the drs who worked with him blamed it. I think his repeated head inquiries didnt help but the last few years he was that type drunk that you might think to ones self he wont be around long.

If i was one of lisas kids i wouldnt use drugs i wouldnt drin/smokek and i would keep up with a heart doc.

• Like 4

Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis and Priscilla’s only child, dead at 54

Priscilla Presley and the Presley family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Lisa Marie. They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time," Priscilla's representative said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

In a statement to People, Priscilla also added: "It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us. She was the most passionate strong and loving woman I have ever known. We ask for privacy as we try to deal with this profound loss. Thank you for the love and prayers. At this time there will be no further comment."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lisa-marie-presley-elvis-priscilla-only-child-dead-54

• Like 3

20 hours ago, susieice said:

There's also a well established history of cardiac issues in her family history. Her grandmother at 46. Her father at 42. Now her at 54. Both she and her father had drug issues that certainly didn't help things any. But the cardiac history runs in her family. We don't know if it goes past her grandmother. I hope her children will take heed and follow good heart health practices along with regular checkups. Their doctors should be aware of their family background.

Sadly right when she passed people were already talking about her getting the Vaccine and blaming that on her heart issues.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/14/2023 at 3:34 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

Sadly right when she passed people were already talking about her getting the Vaccine and blaming that on her heart issues.

Hold up. Last year and the year before, anywhere i went even though I was healthy, people were asking for my vaccine pass or vaccine status.

Now people are dieing suddenly, its inappropriate to ask their vaccine status?

Keep dancing on the head of a pin, mr 4truth

Edited by Knob Oddy