Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lisa Marie Presley rushed to Southern California hospital

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Hold up. Last year and the year before, anywhere i went even though I was healthy, people were asking for my vaccine pass or vaccine status.

Now people are dieing suddenly, its inappropriate to ask their vaccine status?

Keep dancing on the head of a pin, mr 4truth

How about address what I posted in the link.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

How about address what I posted in the link.

Why? I didn't even quote your post which contains a link and you didn't address anything in my post.

But for the sake of goodwill, I have read your link. Its a bunch of BS speculation. Doesnt even confirm or deny vaccination status.

Why do you think there is a massive spike in excess deaths now, when there wasn't a spike during the pandemic? 

Do you think vaccine status is important now? When did it become wrong to ask about vaccine status? We were seeing celebration of deaths of the "antivaxers" from covid, but now just questioning is too much?

• Thanks 1

I have been reading about increased cardiac deaths in other countries. So it does exist and the doctors there do seem to think that it is COVID related.

Link between cardiac arrests and COVID may help map the pandemic | Coronavirus pandemic | Al Jazeera

Cardiac Arrests Have Soared Worldwide: How Was COVID-19 to Blame? | tctmd.com

Finally Doctors Admit COVID Link to Cardiac Arrests (sakshi.com)

The weird thing is some countries- like India in my last link, have their own vaccines that aren't MRNA vaccines. While others, like Brazil used China's vaccine which is also not MRNA based.

India also reported an increased cardiac death rate among the unvaccinated.

At this point it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on and whether or not vaccines are to blame.  I do agree with Knob on one thing though.  The vaccination status of these people probably should be released just to put the issue to bed.  I think we will find most of them probably were unvaccinated.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I have been reading about increased cardiac deaths in other countries. So it does exist and the doctors there do seem to think that it is COVID related.

Link between cardiac arrests and COVID may help map the pandemic | Coronavirus pandemic | Al Jazeera

Cardiac Arrests Have Soared Worldwide: How Was COVID-19 to Blame? | tctmd.com

Finally Doctors Admit COVID Link to Cardiac Arrests (sakshi.com)

The weird thing is some countries- like India in my last link, have their own vaccines that aren't MRNA vaccines. While others, like Brazil used China's vaccine which is also not MRNA based.

India also reported an increased cardiac death rate among the unvaccinated.

At this point it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on and whether or not vaccines are to blame.  I do agree with Knob on one thing though.  The vaccination status of these people probably should be released just to put the issue to bed.  I think we will find most of them probably were unvaccinated.  

What you presented is no surprise. No one has denied there are side effects. 

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Thanks for the agreement, however, I think you'll be surprised if they did release vaccine status of those who've died suddenly. 

We already know the vaccine induces myocarditis in rates far higher than other vaccines that have been removed for adverse effects.

I mean, the swine flu vaccine was removed from use for causing 1 in 100,000 people to have bowl blockages. Yet the covid vaccines are still approved when one study from Thailand shows 12-18 year old boys have a 1 in 300 chance of myocarditis per jab. Even if you don't believe that study, it's FAR more than 1 in 100,000

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

What you presented is no surprise. No one has denied there are side effects. 

Is the vaccine safe and effective?

Or are there potentially very real side effects which every individual must weigh up without government and social coercion?

If you define 100% safe nothing ever is 100% safe. No one ever said that. @Knob Oddy

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Thanks for the agreement, however, I think you'll be surprised if they did release vaccine status of those who've died suddenly. 

We already know the vaccine induces myocarditis in rates far higher than other vaccines that have been removed for adverse effects.

I mean, the swine flu vaccine was removed from use for causing 1 in 100,000 people to have bowl blockages. Yet the covid vaccines are still approved when one study from Thailand shows 12-18 year old boys have a 1 in 300 chance of myocarditis per jab. Even if you don't believe that study, it's FAR more than 1 in 100,000

Ah, Thailand uses vaxzervria. It's made from a weaker virus that uses a Covid protein.  It's another country that doesn't use MRNA vaccinations.  It's sounding more and more like the covid virus or it's protein causes the myocarditis.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Ah, Thailand uses vaxzervria. It's made from a weaker virus that uses a Covid protein.  It's another country that doesn't use MRNA vaccinations.  It's sounding more and more like the covid virus or it's protein causes the myocarditis.

You really spout uninformed nonsense don't you? Just because it was conducted in Thailand doesn't mean they didn't use mRNA vaccines. In fact, that's what they were researching. It's in the title.

Involving only 301 participants, that's why the figure is 1 in 300:

Abstract

This study focuses on cardiovascular manifestation, particularly myocarditis and pericarditis events, after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine injection in Thai adolescents. This prospective cohort study enrolled students aged 13-18 years from two schools, who received the second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Data including demographics, symptoms, vital signs, ECG, echocardiography, and cardiac enzymes were collected at baseline, Day 3, Day 7, and Day 14 (optional) using case record forms. We enrolled 314 participants; of these, 13 participants were lost to follow-up, leaving 301 participants for analysis. The most common cardiovascular signs and symptoms were tachycardia (7.64%), shortness of breath (6.64%), palpitation (4.32%), chest pain (4.32%), and hypertension (3.99%). One participant could have more than one sign and/or symptom. Seven participants (2.33%) exhibited at least one elevated cardiac biomarker or positive lab assessments. Cardiovascular manifestations were found in 29.24% of patients, ranging from tachycardia or palpitation to myopericarditis. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36006288/

23 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

You really spout uninformed nonsense don't you? Just because it was conducted in Thailand doesn't mean they didn't use mRNA vaccines. In fact, that's what they were researching. It's in the title.

Involving only 301 participants, that's why the figure is 1 in 300:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36006288/

Wait..... you are basing your beliefs on a study of 300 people and only 1 of those people  suffered from  Myopericarditis?  In a country that predominately used a non MRNA vaccine but still had enough Myopericarditis cases to warrant doing a study? COVID-19 vaccination in Thailand - Wikipedia

What country should we use as a control for this experiment of ours?  Which country didn't use MRNA vaccines and had no instances of heart issues?  

Ironically, studies have shown that the vaccines lower you chance of heart inflamation vs those that don't get vaccinated because COVID has a much higher instance of heart inflamation than the vaccine.  What we know about COVID vaccines and 'extremely rare' heart problems (aol.com)

Granted those chances are still elevated from before COVID came around.

I fished around and came up with these numbers: So although the risk is there, it is very small. Overall, the myocarditis reporting rate for Moderna is around 14 complaints for every million doses, for Pfizer it is 10 in a million and for AstraZeneca, five in a million. For pericarditis, the reporting rate is eight in a million doses for Moderna, six in a million for Pfizer and five in a million for AstraZeneca. 14 out of a million is a 0.0014% increase......

AstraZeneca uses an Adenovirus and is not MRNA btw....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Wait..... you are basing your beliefs on a study of 300 people and only 1 of those people  suffered from  Myopericarditis?  In a country that predominately used a non MRNA vaccine but still had enough Myopericarditis cases to warrant doing a study? COVID-19 vaccination in Thailand - Wikipedia

What country should we use as a control for this experiment of ours?  Which country didn't use MRNA vaccines and had no instances of heart issues?  

Ironically, studies have shown that the vaccines lower you chance of heart inflamation vs those that don't get vaccinated because COVID has a much higher instance of heart inflamation than the vaccine.  What we know about COVID vaccines and 'extremely rare' heart problems (aol.com)

Granted those chances are still elevated from before COVID came around.

I fished around and came up with these numbers: So although the risk is there, it is very small. Overall, the myocarditis reporting rate for Moderna is around 14 complaints for every million doses, for Pfizer it is 10 in a million and for AstraZeneca, five in a million. For pericarditis, the reporting rate is eight in a million doses for Moderna, six in a million for Pfizer and five in a million for AstraZeneca. 14 out of a million is a 0.0014% increase......

AstraZeneca uses an Adenovirus and is not MRNA btw....

So one study of YOUNG MEN which hasn't ever been done before which was researching what the mRNA vaccine does to their hearts, and you dismiss it?

Can you find any study to disprove that YOUNG MEN have a 29 percent chance of reacting to this vaccine with cardiovascular manifestations?

Didn't think so. Go talk about non mRNA vaccine with some who gives a ****, and if you want to discuss this topic, READ THE ****ING STUDY BEFORE COMMENTING

4 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

So one study of YOUNG MEN which hasn't ever been done before which was researching what the mRNA vaccine does to their hearts, and you dismiss it?

Can you find any study to disprove that YOUNG MEN have a 29 percent chance of reacting to this vaccine with cardiovascular manifestations?

Didn't think so. Go talk about non mRNA vaccine with some who gives a ****, and if you want to discuss this topic, READ THE ****ING STUDY BEFORE COMMENTING

No need to be hostile.

3 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

No need to be hostile.

He has his conclusion and searched hard for a study to confirm it.  I can see why he would get bitter when someone posts things that show the results are the same for the rest of the world from just general exposure to Covid.  

• Like 1