Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Key events in the Biden classified documents probe: Updated timeline

Grim Reaper 6

In appointing Robert Hur to be special counsel in the Biden classified documents probe, Attorney General Merrick Garland laid out more than previously revealed about the timeline of how the documents came to be at the center of the investigation. 

On Thursday, President Biden said he is cooperating fully.

"As part of that process, my lawyers reviewed other places where documents in my -- from my time as vice president were stored and they finished the review last night," Biden said. "They discovered a small number of documents with classified markings in storage areas and file cabinets in my home and my and my, my, my personal library."

Key events in the Biden classified documents probe: Updated timeline (msn.com)

Holy smokes! Hunter Biden claimed to have owned Joe's house where the stolen top secret classified documents were stashed in the garage! 

Joe's beginning to make George Santos look like an angel compared to what he's been hiding. WOW 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

"Pay attention son and I'll teach you how to back up into the garage"  

"Ahh, gee. Thanks Big guy" 

:lol:

20230112_161522.thumb.jpg.9274900b248c1521bc68d78ae02982c1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Well, at least the garage was locked... :rolleyes:

Just a couple of points...  These docs were taken and held after he was no longer VP, and unlike Trump, as VP he never had the authority to declassify them at any point.  With any luck, between these two special counsel's work, SCOTUS will finally decide precisely what powers the Chief Executive has and does not have regarding classified documents.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, and-then said:

Well, at least the garage was locked... :rolleyes:

Just a couple of points...  These docs were taken and held after he was no longer VP, and unlike Trump, as VP he never had the authority to declassify them at any point.  With any luck, between these two special counsel's work, SCOTUS will finally decide precisely what powers the Chief Executive has and does not have regarding classified documents.  

You keep saying that, but guess what, the florida man didn't have the authority to declassify some of the documents he was keeping AND he didn't bother doing that anyway.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You keep saying that, but guess what, the florida man didn't have the authority to declassify some of the documents he was keeping AND he didn't bother doing that anyway.  

But but but

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

And I - and quite a few Constitutional experts - disagree.  That's why I hope his case percolates its way to SCOTUS.  As I pointed out many times during the media orgy, POTUS has ABSOLUTE power and discretion to both classify and declassify anything he chooses to, at any time while he is serving as POTUS.  The rules that were in place were NEVER a restraint against the President.  They were created for all others who handle such documents.  Just because one camp badly wants him to be guilty, that doesn't change the facts.  It's time for SCOTUS to set this in stone so that no future president can be politically ambushed in this way, again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The degree of hypocrisy is amazing.  More amazing is that these heifers lack ANY self-awareness.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

In appointing Robert Hur to be special counsel in the Biden classified documents probe, Attorney General Merrick Garland laid out more than previously revealed about the timeline of how the documents came to be at the center of the investigation. 

On Thursday, President Biden said he is cooperating fully.

"As part of that process, my lawyers reviewed other places where documents in my -- from my time as vice president were stored and they finished the review last night," Biden said. "They discovered a small number of documents with classified markings in storage areas and file cabinets in my home and my and my, my, my personal library."

Key events in the Biden classified documents probe: Updated timeline (msn.com)

So..... They found some documents on accident. And Joe suggested some other locations to kind of try to get ahead of the scandle of it all.

So... Is the FBI going to ONLY look at locations Joe suggested, or look into places THEY hypothesize there might be more????

Because Joe has a large footprint across the nation. Doubtless he has other offices here and there, and... ahem... family members that might have some too.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

So..... They found some documents on accident. And Joe suggested some other locations to kind of try to get ahead of the scandle of it all.

So... Is the FBI going to ONLY look at locations Joe suggested, or look into places THEY hypothesize there might be more????

Because Joe has a large footprint across the nation. Doubtless he has other offices here and there, and... ahem... family members that might have some too.

Why would they, he didn't hide anything unlike Trump who intentionally hide documents even after he was told to turn them, he lied. I suppose the significant difference is the fact that you can't trust a Pathological Lyer and that describes Trump perfectly. For whatever reason he tried to keep classified documents that were stolen for the White House SCIF, and according to the information out there Biden didn't act the same way. So, I think it's a proven fact that honesty is certainly the best policy because then when or if something like this happens, you're not immediately viewed as criminal like is Trump and he deserved everything got, if you don't believe that I have proof of it, but it is not free!;) 

I would like to see a source where anyone in Bidens family has been accused of having classified documents. Everything you have said is personal conjecture nothing else, so when your facts are straight, I will discuss this with you further when you can offer some facts to back your comments, because there really is no comparisons between what Trump did and what Biden Did.:tu: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Why would they, he didn't hide anything unlike Trump who intentionally hide documents even after he was told to turn them, he lied. I suppose the significant difference is the fact that you can't trust a Pathological Lyer and that describes Trump perfectly. For whatever reason he tried to keep classified documents that were stolen for the White House SCIF, and according to the information out there Biden didn't act the same way. So, I think it's a proven fact that honesty is certainly the best policy because then when or if something like this happens, you're not immediately viewed as criminal like is Trump and he deserved everything got, if you don't believe that I have proof of it, but it is not free!;) 

I would like to see a source where anyone in Bidens family has been accused of having classified documents. Everything you have said is personal conjecture nothing else, so when your facts are straight, I will discuss this with you further when you can offer some facts to back your comments, because there really is no comparisons between what Trump did and what Biden Did.:tu:

It seems to be the new smoke and mirrors whataboutism shell game being played by trumps subjects who are rightly upset hes in hot water you know responsible for his actions not above the law type idea. I think its called the American way, what guys like you fought for.

I think the truth is that these guy just can't keep up they've been out witted and out smarted by you and others here for days on this thread and others and when you call out their mistakes and errors its just another notch turn and more smoke and yelling "look at what biden did" from them its a red flag of running on "E".

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Sure it is conjecture. But let's look at it rationally. Biden voluntarily gave locations to check. Yet claims he can't remember at all why he has such documents. Is this true?

So if he can't remember, why should we trust his advise on where to look?

If we do not believe he's senile, then He's lying about knowing why their in his home, garage and office. If he's a liar why trust that he told everywhere  he has such documents.

The only way he's not senile, and/or a liar, is if he's on that cusp of being forgetful, but knowing a few things still. Which, still, isn't tremendously encouraging in our nation's top leader.

I will remind you...

I said Trump is 100% guilty. On all the document charges. And I've said, due to cooperation, that Biden will likely get off light. So, please don't lump me in with the Trump Cultists. 

Doesn't mean Biden isn't working the system to get the best result out of this mess.

To use those famous words Biden said into the mic at the Obamacare unveil.... "This is s big f×>[#@ deal.". Unfortunately for him. At least as big as Afghanistan. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

It seems to be the new smoke and mirrors whataboutism shell game being played by trumps subjects who are rightly upset hes in hot water you know responsible for his actions not above the law type idea. I think its called the American way, what guys like you fought for.

I think the truth is that these guy just can't keep up they've been out witted and outsmarted by you and others here for days on this thread and others and when you call out their mistakes and errors its just another notch turn and more smoke and yelling "look at what biden did" from them its a red flag of running on "E".

Hey Bats, I certainly agree with you and really all it is just as you have described it. There is no comparison between what Trumpasourous did (Lied about hidden and stolen documents) and what Biden did if Trump was honest and just gave the documents back none of this would happened, so I have no sympathy for him or anyone who chooses to push Trumps false narrative.

The reason this is being turned into such a ridiculous and laughable situation is because people are angry and that's because they know Trumps is going to get indicted. :lol: So, it's best to just let those who want to pontificate and melt down do so, and get the Marshmallows and cook them over the melting down Trump followers..

Buddha said it best, Anger is like picking up a large very hot coal from a campfire and trying to throw it at someone you disagree with, the end result is that the person throwing coal is the only one who gets burned, so as the WICAN Priests and Priestess say, SO MOTE IT BE and burn baby burn!!!!!!!!:devil:

Ut pacem semper iter in cor tuum, mea ira, et timor nunquam imperium eros. Multis genus cogitationes semper animum et amorem mulcent te et involucro tibi omni tempore!!

Sic mote sit:tu:

Image result for SO MOTE IT BE

Here, is a video that clear explains the differences between what Trump did and what Biden did.

• Like 3

From that super bias for the GOP site CNN...

CNN: How White House missteps exacerbated Biden's classified documents headache.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/13/politics/white-house-missteps-biden-documents/index.html

Joe Biden is facing the worst political crisis of his presidency after a failed attempt at damage control over his classified documents controversy landed him with what all White Houses dread -- the naming of a special counsel.

when Americans learned that a second batch of classified material, also dating to Biden's time as vice president, had been found in a search of his home in Delaware. This detail was communicated to the Justice Department on December 20. And yet the White House didn't disclose that this week when it spoke about the initial documents found last year in an office Biden previously used at the Penn-Biden center

Oh, so the 2nd set of docs was found on Dec 20, not this week. And Biden Administration knew about it while making talking points on the Nov documents. Interesting.

Here is your whstaboutism. Watch out for these people, not people simply pointing out factual legal issues in this mess.

The spectacle of Republicans who repeatedly downplayed Trump's far more problematic retention of classified documents now gravely talking about the sanctity of intelligence information is extraordinary. GOP lawmakers, goaded by conservative television, are already trying to suggest that Biden may have endangered US national security with the way the documents were stored.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Sure it is conjecture. But let's look at it rationally. Biden voluntarily gave locations to check. Yet claims he can't remember at all why he has such documents. Is this true?

So if he can't remember, why should we trust his advise on where to look?

If we do not believe he's senile, then He's lying about knowing why their in his home, garage and office. If he's a liar why trust that he told everywhere  he has such documents.

The only way he's not senile, and/or a liar, is if he's on that cusp of being forgetful, but knowing a few things still. Which, still, isn't tremendously encouraging in our nation's top leader.

I will remind you...

I said Trump is 100% guilty. On all the document charges. And I've said, due to cooperation, that Biden will likely get off light. So, please don't lump me in with the Trump Cultists. 

Doesn't mean Biden isn't working the system to get the best result out of this mess.

To use those famous words Biden Saud into the mic at the Obama care unveil.... "This is s big f×>[#@ deal.". Unfortunately for him. At least as big as Afghanistan. 

The questions that are bolded above are exactly why you get lumped in with Trump.

Why, ask questions that you know, no one has the answers to, so why ask them??

In my opinion anyone who answers the questions you asked is blowing smoke!

Um they are blowing smoke where the Sun doesn't shine, but why do it or even ask questions that are opinion based nothing else??

So, I am going to sit here and roast Marshmallows, over heat that is produced by angry members of Trumps base.

Because, the information will come out, and I am more than satisfied to wait until it does and allow anyone who chooses to argue or pontificate about something we all know nothing about.

These comments are not directed at you personally, they are meant to be general in nature and in my opinion if someone becomes angry, well that only proves they feel guilty nothing more.:yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Because, the information will come out, and I am more than satisfied to wait until it does and allow anyone who chooses to argue or pontificate about something we all know nothing about.

You're right in that. The truth is going to come out, with a little hard work and luck.

I look forward to the possibility of you posting that my insights were correct.

You are angry at Trump, and IMHO, you should be starting to feel similarly about Biden. Hopeful the truth will free you.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

CNN: How White House missteps exacerbated Biden's classified documents headache.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/13/politics/white-house-missteps-biden-documents/index.html

Oh, so the 2nd set of docs was found on Dec 20, not this week. And Biden Administration knew about it while making talking points on the Nov documents. Interesting.

Here is your whstaboutism. Watch out for these people, not people simply pointing out factual legal issues in this mess.

So, you don't support Trump? (well, I certainly hear and echo that sounds like a Trump supporter to me, along with the fact your anger is showing in your comments)

Well, it sounds like you're straddling a Barbed Wire fence and you don't know if you should sit down or not.:o:)

When, there is enough information to come to a conclusion one way or the other I will make up mind. But, until then I am not going to offer my opinion and as far as Whataboutism and the watching other people is concerned. Anyone who compares what Trump did to the current situation with Biden is totally out there, because that comparison ends with the Single Word Classified, because the scope and intent of the crimes are vastly different!:)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

You're right in that. The truth is going to come out, with a little hard work and luck.

I look forward to the possibility of you posting that my insights were correct.

You are angry at Trump, and IMHO, you should be starting to feel similarly about Biden. Hopeful the truth will free you.

Dude, I won't do that even if they are right, because you can't tell future and even a broken clock is right twice a day. So, in reality you comments are no better than flipping coin and using the result to spend your life savings buying stocks in a company that was just added to the S&P index this very morning selling the latest Trump novelty item>:lol:

image.jpeg.17a7cf4120bf5e5f90cfe90c56b571b4.jpeg

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

What was the security classification of those documents and how were they stored??

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Hey Bats, I certainly agree with you and really all it is just as you have described it. There is no comparison between what Trumpasourous did (Lied about hidden and stolen documents) and what Biden did if Trump was honest and just gave the documents back none of this would happened, so I have no sympathy for him or anyone who chooses to push Trumps false narrative.

The reason this is being turned into such a ridiculous and laughable situation is because people are angry and that's because they know Trumps is going to get indicted. :lol: So, it's best to just let those who want to pontificate and melt down do so, and get the Marshmallows and cook them over the melting down Trump followers..

Buddha said it best, Anger is like picking up a large very hot coal from a campfire and trying to throw it at someone you disagree with, the end result is that the person throwing coal is the only one who gets burned, so as the WICAN Priests and Priestess say, SO MOTE IT BE and burn baby burn!!!!!!!!:devil:

Ut pacem semper iter in cor tuum, mea ira, et timor nunquam imperium eros. Multis genus cogitationes semper animum et amorem mulcent te et involucro tibi omni tempore!!

Sic mote sit:tu:

Image result for SO MOTE IT BE

Here, is a video that clear explains the differences between what Trump did and what Biden did.

You really still think BOM will get indicated perhaps convicted of something? You pretty much hit one nail on the head the whole angry thing, you know me know i dont get angry on here i just dont care, trump is past hanging on like a dingleberry but gone and biden is a place keeper. i see some who do if pushed admit they are a trumpster but the ones who seem to have even more furor are the ones who claim they do not support the man when their posts clearly show they do. And you think a lot of their furor is they do know BOM is going to get busted?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, acidhead said:

Holy smokes! Hunter Biden claimed to have owned Joe's house where the stolen top secret classified documents were stashed in the garage! 

Joe's beginning to make George Santos look like an angel compared to what he's been hiding. WOW 

Residence does not mean ownership.  Miranda Devine is reading that form incorrectly. 

• Like 2