Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Key events in the Biden classified documents probe: Updated timeline

Grim Reaper 6

5 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Oh, and by the way, now that more information has come out, I must admit you were basically right. Yet there still is no real comparison between the situation with Trump.

Trump took classified documents, concealed them (Moved and hide them from Federal Inspectors), and lied about not having any classified material still under his control. None of that has been proven in the situation with Biden, YET and until it is, there is nothing to say in my opinion.

Yeah, I basically agree with that. But, just in case, I think the Special Councel should dig into it anyway. 

Except, that the Radical Rightwing is using this for wasted airtime, and they are also very ignorant and Stupid because while they are bringing attention to Biden, the media is comparing the situation to Trump and most everyone agrees there is no comparison except some Right winged sources that no one pays any attention to except other radicals!!!!!!!!

So, may they continue to shine their light because they are aluminating Trump in a much worst light than Biden!!!!!!!

Peace!

I think Trump is going to get hit hard out of his own document scandal. Those fighting in his defence, I think, will end up disappointed.

I do hope the SCotUS, or the Executive, decide on presidential powers on this matter, and reform the confidential documents handling procedures. 

Regardless if Biden is punished, or not, those documents should never have left a government office.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah, I basically agree with that. But, just in case, I think the Special Councel should dig into it anyway. 

I think Trump is going to get hit hard out of his own document scandal. Those fighting in his defence, I think, will end up disappointed.

I do hope the SCotUS, or the Executive, decide on presidential powers on this matter, and reform the confidential documents handling procedures. 

Regardless if Biden is punished, or not, those documents should never have left a government office.

I agree wholeheartedly. At a minimum Trump should never be allowed to run for government office and should serve jail time and if Biden is responsible for this recent cluster - - - - then IMO he should be dealt with in an equally appropriate fashion. There’s no excuse for ANY such security violations. 

cormac

• Like 3

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Considering how the media covers for him and his thug-son, we'll never get the answer to that question.  The one thing we will get to see is just how brazen their media can be if they indict Trump while letting Biden slide.

Andthen, you have it all wrong it’s the RightWing fringe Media sites you get your information from, that is brazen and reporting, misinformation, disinformation, lyes and Propaganda. But, daily I go to Trumps Socialtruth site and it’s great to stay updated and for a laugh. Hey, what’s your username name there I will say hello!:tu:

And it always works with those who have swallowed the lies of the media.  These people are so sold on him being Satan's nephew that there is literally NOTHING that will ever convince them otherwise

Please, I don’t even know how you can speak with all the propaganda your feed by the fringe media sites your get your information from. You, give everyone far to much credit and I need to clear things up, no one I know views your prophet as Satan.We think he is possessed by Demonic forces and uses his voice in the manner of the Pied Pipers Flute.

Sad and pathetic, actually.  It's going to be fun watching them jump through the media hoops to explain why Biden did nothing "seriously" wrong even though he NEVER had the excuse of being legally capable of declassifying documents I mean, look at the charge to demand that Trump

Your comments are absolutely ridiculous, and your message above is fanciful and humorous. Let’s take a look at your comments, yuor comparison of Biden’s crime and Trump Crime on the issue of Classified Documents found in their possession.

1.  Ex-president Donald Trump: There is a very glaring fact that you and other Trump supporters on this forum refuse to acknowledge and it makes your comments appear very foolish.

a. Your comments concerning the fact that Trump was legally capable of having documents declassified is accurate, however the documents in possession were never declassified and proof of that can be 

b Donald Trump intentionally hide documents from Federal Investigators from NARA when they inspected MAR-A-LAGO in 2022, this prompted NARA to Contact the DOJ who brought the FBI into the Investigation. Then the plans were begun for FBI raid which occurred 8 August 2022. Where, the search was arranged, conducted and justified when the hidden documents were located and additional classified highly classified documents were also discovered. Based upon these discoveries it became obvious that Classified material were intentionally being kept for unknown reasons.

C. All information above can be verified in the following documents: Executive Order - Classified National Security Information: https://irp.fas.org/offdocs/eo/eo-13526.htm

2. President Biden: President Biden’s Lawyers discovered Classified Documents, this was reported to Biden and they were told to search additional locations where additional documents were discovered. This was reported through the necessity channels which prompted the current investigation. So unlike Trump, Biden actually caused the investigation into him and it’s dam obvious that would be the case. The other route he could have chosen was to never report the documents and he would have gotten away with it, because no one in any Federal Bureau was aware the documents were missing. 

What no one seems to realize that the investigation in the Trump Administration was started by NARA because of the mishandling and failed requests starting in 2017 with messages between NARA to the White House, NARA Reports to Homeland Security, White House back to NARA, Homeland Security to NARA, and NARA to other Security Organizations.

These massages became much more intense in 2021 into 2022  and finally NARA requested that the DOJ investigate former President Trump. This was  due to fact that highly classified documents Top Secret and Top Secret Compartmentalized were found mixed within the first 15 boxs of documents that Trump returned in 2021. This, prompted NARA to realize that there were many additional documents that were not returned because there were partially incomplete sets of both classified and Presidential documents returned in 2021. 

as POTUS, was dependent on some clerk's "Declassified" paperwork being the deciding factor in a POTUS' ability to classify or declassify information.  They are simply parroting the media they listen to.  I'd be willing to bet that even if SCOTUS says they're wrong, according to the Constitution, they'd STILL refuse to acknowledge it.  It really is a mental disorder at this point.

No way, maybe do some research I provided everything you need above. 

The following Declassified and released documents of all communications between NARA and the White House, Homeland Security, the DOJ, and other security agencies, THESE DOCUMENTS BLOW ALL YOUR CONJECTURE OUT OF THE WATER:lol:. I know you have never seen them nor has anyone else here unless I posted them previously.

Records Released In Response to Presidential Records Act (PRA) questions under the Trump Administration: https://www.archives.gov/foia/pra-trump-admin

331B3254-9D23-4015-B8D2-0DDC32301F1C.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I don’t disagree, but I doubt it will happen because Biden started this entire investigation himself. The documents that were found were handled appropriately and that’s how it was brought to the American people’s attention. No one was aware those documents were even missing, he could have been dishonest and burned them all and no one would have ever known. But, he chose to handle the situation and not compromise his integrity, even though ge knew an investigation would occur. 

I don’t really care if his followers are disappointed, they should be disappointed because believing his Bs and trying to act like ge us mistreated is a joke Trump brought this entire investigation down upon himself by being the Malignant Narcissist he is, he is so dishonest whatever happens he fully deserves,

That would be very difficult, how does anyone tell the POTUS how he can handle classified material. The handling procedures are not broken, it individuals disregarding the procedures and no matter what new procedures are in acted nithing will change. I think the person the responsiblity should be place on is the Chief of Staff. He, is generally the individual who takes all documents to the President fir approval or reading. Which means he must sign them out of the classified holding facility or the SCIF, he should also be required to sign them back in that way no classified material is left laying around that could be misplaced. 

Actually they should have never left the White House, I totally agree with your assessment!

Here is something you should read, I have all the communications between NARA, the White House, Homeland Security and the DOJ. NARA, reported Trump to the DOJ who sent the FBI ON THE RAID.

Records Released In Response to Presidential Records Act (PRA) questions under the Trump Administration: https://www.archives.gov/foia/pra-trump-admin

Executive Order 13526 of December 29, 2009 Executive Order - Classified National Security Information: https://irp.fas.org/offdocs/eo/eo-13526.htm

The above documentation is the entire security procedures for everything concerning Classified materials, the last time it was update was by Obama, each President is suppose to review and update this document, no surprises Trump never did either, I suppose he was too busy starting riots and dodging Russian investigations!:lol: That document could have saved his dumb ass, but he never reviewed it!:lol:

Peace!:tu:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

My understanding was "lawyers" did all the searching, and turned stuff over to the Archive on the 1st instance, and to the FBI on later instances.

AFAIK, no FBI agent looked around at all, initially at each location. I'm sure a few showed up and looked around plenty after the initial report at each location.

I read up a bit last night and it seams like maybe the white house lawyer, who has a clearance, may have dealt with the third batch. Not sure though. I was a bit groggy. 

• Like 2

OIP.zQbDWF7hcPce7ezXY6-E9gHaNK?w=187&h=3

Yep, and lots of it.

There no way he’s been “keeping” classified documents his entire political career LOL 

The only thing qualifying Biden for office at this point is the eventuality of his VP becoming president.

Just a few badly filed documents. Like about 100 miles north of properly filed!

Biden's Delaware home is about 100 miles from the Capitol.

Better give those lawyers a big raise. Thry obviously are doing a bang up job. Missing TS documents in their searches twice.

Pictures from the infamous Laptop show one of the garage boxes being rummaged by Hunter. 

New York Post : What's in here, Joe? Beat-up box of 'Important Doc's' was out in open at Joe Biden's house, laptop reveals.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/beat-up-box-of-important-docs-was-out-in-open-at-joe-bidens-house-laptop-reveals/

493627663_Screenshot_20230121-222040_GoogleNews.thumb.jpg.62cbffb1c9e62189d8e483875774d1e0.jpg

• Haha 1

to summarise the media field of play so far:
It makes perfect sense that Biden has lots of confidential documents in odd places, he’s been part of the system for so long he is bound to have lost the odd memo and document over the years. Nothing to see here. Him having them in his home is just a sign of his diligence, he takes his work home with him. 
Trump on the other hand, maliciously stole documents and concealed them willfully around his property. He likely intended to profit from the information, secret information, in them. 
Did I miss anything? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2023 at 7:22 PM, acidhead said:

Some of the recovered stolen classified documents were from Bidens time in the Senate. 

Here we go again with this.  Stolen?  Not all classified documents have to remain in a SCIF.  They may be in possession of a person with a clearance, and a need to know.  Were the documents mishandled?  ABSOLUTELY.  Were they stolen?  No.  There are some real idiotic takes in this thread.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, acidhead said:

More classified documents stolen by Biden recovered

LOL!!!

I can see it now...

Lawyers: "We'll look as bad as Trump if we dont get these boxes of documents out of here.".

It's at the point where the FBI should just go look at everyone related/associated with Joe Biden, as doubtless there are even more boxes that are still out there.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/9-boxes-biden-docs-taken-from-boston-office-content-not-yet-been-reviewed-national-archives

https://www.wcvb.com/article/9-boxes-of-documents-linked-to-president-biden-recovered-from-attorneys-boston-office/43263921#

In the response letter, issued on Tuesday, Acting Archivist of the United States Debra Steidel Wall explains that NARA learned of the existence of the boxes on Nov. 3, 2022, when the agency contacted the president's personal counsel to arrange the collection of boxes from the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C.

At that time, Biden's attorneys informed NARA that Biden's former personal attorney, Pat Moore, had moved the boxes from the Penn Biden Center to his law firm in Boston.

According to the letter, NARA does not know when the boxes were moved to Boston.

Doesn't this seem to indicate that this Moore person KNEW what was in the boxes. I'm thinking they need to investigate this person more then they do Biden himself. They might have been trading in documents and might be doing so even now.

Edited by DieChecker