Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Key events in the Biden classified documents probe: Updated timeline

Grim Reaper 6

6 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

I'm sure I recall the mainstream left wing media foaming at the mouth because, according to them, Mar-a-Lago was not a secure facility and anyone could wander in or out of the facility - the Top Secret Documents could have been accessed by anyone *dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnnnnn". And yet the same media has not batted an eyelid about the documents being kept in a house owned by a cocaine addict who doesn't even remember what he did with his laptop on any given day! 

Give it another 24-48 hours, this is still new ground so maybe it's just going to take time for the mainstream left wing media to start making that argument. But if there are no such articles in that time frame, I think everyone will know why! 

You are funny in your attempts to contort everything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, and-then said:

And I - and quite a few Constitutional experts - disagree.  That's why I hope his case percolates its way to SCOTUS.  As I pointed out many times during the media orgy, POTUS has ABSOLUTE power and discretion to both classify and declassify anything he chooses to, at any time while he is serving as POTUS.  The rules that were in place were NEVER a restraint against the President.  They were created for all others who handle such documents.  Just because one camp badly wants him to be guilty, that doesn't change the facts.  It's time for SCOTUS to set this in stone so that no future president can be politically ambushed in this way, again.

You were already given the challenge to prove the documents were declassified by making an FOIA request.  How's that going?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

So..... They found some documents on accident. And Joe suggested some other locations to kind of try to get ahead of the scandle of it all.

So... Is the FBI going to ONLY look at locations Joe suggested, or look into places THEY hypothesize there might be more????

Because Joe has a large footprint across the nation. Doubtless he has other offices here and there, and... ahem... family members that might have some too.

I've heard Amtrak lost property is good place to start.

:innocent:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

What was the security classification of those documents and how were they stored??

All that we know is from the Penn State office. Several Top Secret docs on Ukrsine, China and Iraq, I believe. As well as one or more SCI documents. They were locked with a normal knob door lock, in a closet. Lots of other stuff that was not confidential, but also covered by the Presidential Achive Act and also was taken to the Archives.

The ones from the garage boxes have not been specified yet, and likely won't till later, when Special Councel lists them out. These docs were piled up inside boxes in a garage. A few where found in the home office filing cabinets too. Which it didn't say if they were locked or not.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

So, you don't support Trump? (well, I certainly hear and echo that sounds like a Trump supporter to me, along with the fact your anger is showing in your comments)

Well, it sounds like you're straddling a Barbed Wire fence and you don't know if you should sit down or not.:o:)

When, there is enough information to come to a conclusion one way or the other I will make up mind. But, until then I am not going to offer my opinion and as far as Whataboutism and the watching other people is concerned. Anyone who compares what Trump did to the current situation with Biden is totally out there, because that comparison ends with the Single Word Classified, because the scope and intent of the crimes are vastly different!:)

I'd say attacking Biden isn't necessarily support of Trump. Some few will take it that way out of hate/anger, or political bias.

I've tried to not compare Biden to Trump in these threads, but tried to stick to the facts on Bidens possible crimes.

It's that single word classified that underscores the possible charges.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

You're right in that. The truth is going to come out, with a little hard work and luck.

I look forward to the possibility of you posting that my insights were correct.

You are angry at Trump, and IMHO, you should be starting to feel similarly about Biden. Hopeful the truth will free you.

Lets hope so.  I would be furious at Biden if he denied, hid, lied and got lawyers to lie about the classified documents.  So far Biden has not called his special counsel a terrorist. (which may even be a crime).  As far as we have been told by DOJ and Archives Biden cooperated.  Only Trump seems to claim he cooperated.  What was all that special master about, not cooperation.

I can surely believe Biden had stuff he should not have had.  I don't think he is yet senile, but to avoid whataboutism, I will not remind anyone how many times Trump, his family, and his lawyers either took the 5th or said "I can't recall." He is going to use the system.  If he takes it as far as Gym Jordan he can tell them to shove the subpoena where the sun don't shine.  I don't think he will though.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Lets hope so.  I would be furious at Biden if he denied, hid, lied and got lawyers to lie about the classified documents.  So far Biden has not called his special counsel a terrorist. (which may even be a crime).  As far as we have been told by DOJ and Archives Biden cooperated.  Only Trump seems to claim he cooperated.  What was all that special master about, not cooperation.

I can surely believe Biden had stuff he should not have had.  I don't think he is yet senile, but to avoid whataboutism, I will not remind anyone how many times Trump, his family, and his lawyers either took the 5th or said "I can't recall." He is going to use the system.  If he takes it as far as Gym Jordan he can tell them to shove the subpoena where the sun don't shine.  I don't think he will though.  

Biden is the type of guy who buys a classic vette, trumps the type of guy who sells him a set of redlines....mounted and balanced.

• Like 2

I'd say attacking Biden isn't necessarily support of Trump. Some few will take it that way out of hate/anger, or political bias

No, it isn’t, I also do but but only when there is enough evidence to support. So, frankly the only jumping on that bandwagon right are Trump supporters, if feel I am wrong all it takes is to read though those threads and it becomes obvious. 

I've tried to not compare Biden to Trump in these threads, but tried to stick to the facts on Bidens possible crimes.

It's that single word classified that underscores the possible charges.

It’s impossible not to compare Biden to Trump since the Biden Administration turned those documents over to NARA. Which Biden did, and Trump intentionally had documents moved from one location to another during A NARA inspection approximately a month before the raid. Trumps actions speak louder than words, because he intentionally deceived the inspectors and had his lawyers report there were no more documents and them BAM the FBI raids the place and all those documents so I have simply question fir you.

If Trump wasn’t doing something nefarious and illegal why would he intentionally deceive NARA, a Federal Prosecutor, and the FBI his deceptive behavior is what caused the entire event to happen, so when you consider the difference between Biden’s actions and Trumps actions only thing similar are that classified documents were found and turned in accordance with the law, and in the other situation documents were stolen, packed up, lied about, and intentionally hidden from investigators.!

So, far Biden has not been proven to have done anything similar, if it turns out and is proven he has I will be the first talking crap about. At, this time the only thing I care about is that a fair and transparent investigation is conducted, but even with that said and done there will still be those who intentionally say it wasn’t fair, no matter how much evidence proves it was, and ghost sad.. I know  the Trumpets claim that Trump wasn’t treat fair, well all I can do is ask them if they want some HEAD CHEESE WITH THEIR WHINE,:lol:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

No, it isn’t, I also do but but only when there is enough evidence to support. So, frankly the only jumping on that bandwagon right are Trump supporters, if feel I am wrong all it takes is to read though those threads and it becomes obvious. 

It’s impossible not to compare Biden to Trump since the Biden Administration turned those documents over to NARA. Which Biden did, and Trump intentionally had documents moved from one location to another during A NARA inspection approximately a month before the raid. Trumps actions speak louder than words, because he intentionally deceived the inspectors and had his lawyers report there were no more documents and them BAM the FBI raids the place and all those documents so I have simply question fir you.

If Trump wasn’t doing something nefarious and illegal why would he intentionally deceive NARA, a Federal Prosecutor, and the FBI his deceptive behavior is what caused the entire event to happen, so when you consider the difference between Biden’s actions and Trumps actions only thing similar are that classified documents were found and turned in accordance with the law, and in the other situation documents were stolen, packed up, lied about, and intentionally hidden from investigators.!

So, far Biden has not been proven to have done anything similar, if it turns out and is proven he has I will be the first talking crap about. At, this time the only thing I care about is that a fair and transparent investigation is conducted, but even with that said and done there will still be those who intentionally say it wasn’t fair, no matter how much evidence proves it was, and ghost sad.. I know  the Trumpets claim that Trump wasn’t treat fair, well all I can do is ask them if they want some HEAD CHEESE WITH THEIR WHINE,:lol:

I wonder with what you just posted if don might have placed the more important docs somewhere else where they wernt found the way you spelled it out don was knowing and doing it deliberately and so far what they found wouldnt make it worth jail time to him would it?, i would assume BOM has all kinds of stashes only he knows about.

14 hours ago, and-then said:

And I - and quite a few Constitutional experts - disagree.  That's why I hope his case percolates its way to SCOTUS.  As I pointed out many times during the media orgy, POTUS has ABSOLUTE power and discretion to both classify and declassify anything he chooses to, at any time while he is serving as POTUS.  The rules that were in place were NEVER a restraint against the President.  They were created for all others who handle such documents.  Just because one camp badly wants him to be guilty, that doesn't change the facts.  It's time for SCOTUS to set this in stone so that no future president can be politically ambushed in this way, again.

If he didn't fill out the paperwork to declassify them, he did NOT declassify them, and now he has no authority to do so.   You really are so polarized in your political beliefs, it makes you blind to a lot that actually goes on.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, and-then said:

The degree of hypocrisy is amazing.  More amazing is that these heifers lack ANY self-awareness.

Are you talking about yourself?   What heifers are you talking about?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Let’s hope so.  I would be furious at Biden if he denied, hid, lied and got lawyers to lie about the classified documents.  So far Biden has not called his special counsel a terrorist. (which may even be a crime).  As far as we have been told by DOJ and Archives Biden cooperated.  Only Trump seems to claim he cooperated.  What was all that special master about, not cooperation.

Trump was in cooperation. Fully. Even told them where everything was stored and was going to turn them over. The special master was about having a lack of trust in the FBI, after they raided his office, even though he was in full cooperation. Probably didn’t think it was a stretch to believe they would plant other classified documents among what he had. It’s not like the media wasn’t lying about nuclear secrets and such already. 

Strange people have a problem with transparency in this investigation. 

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I don’t recall Trump, his family, or his lawyers ever giving testimony about the documents. 

Personally I don’t care about either incident for either side. No harm no foul. I don’t think either men had bad intentions. Heck most members who have access to classified info still have it long after their service is expired. current information no less. 

Good opportunity to get the rules straightened out though so there is no question for future incidents. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I did have a thought though. What if they are going to impeach Biden, and throw him under the bus, just so they can charge Trump without looking like total hypocrites. 

Two birds. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I did have a thought though. What if they are going to impeach Biden, and throw him under the bus, just so they can charge Trump without looking like total hypocrites. 

Two birds. 

Charging trump wouldn't make them look like hypocrites to anyone with a brain. The main problem with trump and his documents was the OBSTRUCTION, not the possession.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Charging trump wouldn't make them look like hypocrites to anyone with a brain. The main problem with trump and his documents was the OBSTRUCTION, not the possession.

What obstruction? He was in full communication with the FBI. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

What obstruction? He was in full communication with the FBI. 

He was in full communication with the media and refused to comply to the FBI's requests for MONTHS!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It’s impossible not to compare Biden to Trump

Democrats love to bring Trump into every conversation to defend their own..

Trump should be charged with the crimes he committed.   So should biden. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

He was in full communication with the media and refused to comply to the FBI's requests for MONTHS!

That’s the narrative they want you to believe. Unfortunately when it comes to Trump they just say things hoping you will believe them. 

Truth is they knew exactly where everything was, and were welcome to come. The raid, with media there 10 minutes early, was for show. 

I mean come on. If anyone should be in a cell right now it should be several members of the FBI who have been proven beyond any doubt to be a weapon for the globalist party. You didn’t see any emails to Twitter from them to try and protect Trump from true, confirmed stories. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

Biden is the type of guy who buys a classic vette, trumps the type of guy who sells him a set of redlines....mounted and balanced.

FmXGZkNXgAAiHJg.thumb.jpg.52b982dc20888d5ca7bd116244bb9ee6.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myles said:

The KINGS of using whataboutism, and the first to make that charge when confronted.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

So... Pointing out the similarities makes me a Trumper Cultist? OK.....

It’s impossible not to compare Biden to Trump since the Biden Administration turned those documents over to NARA.

But you just said comparing the two is only a Trumper thing. Are you Trumper then?

Which Biden did, and Trump intentionally had documents moved from one location to another during A NARA inspection approximately a month before the raid. Trumps actions speak louder than words, because he intentionally deceived the inspectors and had his lawyers report there were no more documents and them BAM the FBI raids the place and all those documents so I have simply question fir you.

This is true. WHICH IS WHY I KEEP SAYING I THINK HE"S GUILTY.

But, please dont let that get in the way of a good old fashioned Ad Hom attack on someone who mostly agrees with you.

So, far Biden has not been proven to have done anything similar, if it turns out and is proven he has I will be the first talking crap about. At, this time the only thing I care about is that a fair and transparent investigation is conducted, but even with that said and done there will still be those who intentionally say it wasn’t fair, no matter how much evidence proves it was, and ghost sad.. I know  the Trumpets claim that Trump wasn’t treat fair, well all I can do is ask them if they want some HEAD CHEESE WITH THEIR WHINE,

True. Biden hasn't been charged with anything. But, then neither has Trump. Both are being investigated. So, like you've said, we don't know the whole story. On either one. So, you, yourself said you shouldn't comment on such, but... you do.

If you're OK with possible Espionage Act crimes going uninvestigated, by all means, just say so. If not, then again, please say so. 

Unless you don't beleive the documents actually were found where they were found? And believe this is all a set up?? I can't believe you'd fall for that though.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Myles said:

So your saying that Republicans don't bring Democrats into every conversation to defend Trump whena New Crime he committed while President is discovered?

Well, I agree that punishment and prosecution for crimes must be metered out equally based upon the circumstances and the crime. I also agree that prosecution should be transparent as possible, for instance, like the January ^ Committee, it was a smart move to televise it. By, doing so it has changed public opinion and now the majority of Americans believe that Trump was responsible or had a hand in the insurrection.

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

So your saying that Republicans don't bring Democrats into every conversation to defend Trump whena New Crime he committed while President is discovered?

Well, I agree that punishment and prosecution for crimes must be metered out equally based upon the circumstances and the crime. I also agree that prosecution should be transparent as possible, for instance, like the January ^ Committee, it was a smart move to televise it. By, doing so it has changed public opinion and now the majority of Americans believe that Trump was responsible or had a hand in the insurrection.

Dude most Americans if you brought up 1/6, wouldn’t even know what you were talking about. 

And being that no one was allowed to speak against the idea that he caused an insurrection……..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1