Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Like Prince Harry a quarter of British people have consulted a psychic – here’s the science on why

Still Waters

Extracts from Prince Harry’s recently published memoir, Spare, reveal that he used a person with supposed psychic abilities to contact his deceased mother, Diana, Princess of Wales. Diana was tragically killed in a car crash in Paris in 1997 when Harry was 12 years old.

The woman with undisclosed powers was recommended by a trusted friend. While Harry “recognised there was a high-percentage chance of humb*****y” associated with paranormal claims, when he met the women he reported “feeling an energy”. Subsequently she relayed messages from Diana to him.

She told him that Diana was currently with him and aware that he was confused and seeking clarity. Additionally, she knew he had several questions and that answers would emerge over time. Harry was also told that his mother had witnessed and was amused by his son, Archie, breaking a Christmas tree ornament in the shape of his grandmother, the Queen.

Continued:

https://theconversation.com/like-prince-harry-a-quarter-of-british-people-have-consulted-a-psychic-heres-the-science-on-why-197579

• Like 1

Thieves and liars prosper, and people rather believe BS than the truth.

Sad world.....

• Like 5

Probably more in the US.  Always sad driving through the poor part of town and the biggest and best looking home belongs to the local "psychic." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Probably more in the US.  Always sad driving through the poor part of town and the biggest and best looking home belongs to the local "psychic." 

Or Evangelical preacher.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Or Evangelical preacher.

Ugh, no kidding.  I used to live about 5 miles from Creflo Dollar.   Talk abouit a man who deserves every single biblical plague hitting his entire family all at the same time.  I've got LOTS of stories about him and I almost fought his photographer in the parking lot of a Wolf Camera back around 2002. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Ugh, no kidding.  I used to live about 5 miles from Creflo Dollar.   Talk abouit a man who deserves every single biblical plague hitting his entire family all at the same time.  I've got LOTS of stories about him and I almost fought his photographer in the parking lot of a Wolf Camera back around 2002. 

I had dealings with that Jim Jones pyramid scheme known as the ICOC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I had dealings with that Jim Jones pyramid scheme known as the ICOC.

Say that acronym outloud and it's quite fitting for Jim Jones

• Thanks 1

It's a pity Harry didn't consult one about his mrs before he got p whipped, lol. If people let themselves become more aware they wouldn't need to be ripped off from dodgy psychics.

• Like 1