Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Democrats push to amend Constitution so 16-year-olds can vote

el midgetron

17 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Just stop. You know damn well you won’t accept any source that doesn’t support your position. I have never once seen a source change your mind

Well, you're only offering another opinion, which is normal. As far as accepting sources you never offer any so to say I don't accept your sources is a oxymoron. So, prove me wrong, dig up a post where you supplied me with a source  because I can't think of a single time you have presented me with a source, not once, so prove me wrong!:unsure:

50 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I never asked you if you were in the wrong place. I outright said it. 

There is nothing wrong with this place, because I have number of friends on this site who contact me by email if I am not around for a while. Whichever, way you expressed yourself is in material , because I personally find your comments hilarious and everytime I think about I laugh harder, so please post some more of comical interpretations, I think if you try harder, the next one will be funnier than the last!!!!!!!!!!!:D

42 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well, you're only offering another opinion, which is normal. As far as accepting sources you never offer any so to say I don't accept your sources is an oxymoron. So, prove me wrong, dig up a post where you supplied me with a source  because I can't think of a single time you have presented me with a source, not once, so prove me wrong!:unsure:

Hu? I give sources all the time  wth are you talking about?

42 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

There is nothing wrong with this place, because I have number of friends on this site who contact me by email if I am not around for a while. Whichever, way you expressed yourself is in material , because I personally find your comments hilarious and everytime I think about I laugh harder, so please post some more of comical interpretations, I think if you try harder, the next one will be funnier than the last!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Whatever keeps that boat floating I guess. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You have never provided me with a source when I requested one, and I have never complained about a source you have provided!:unsure:

Hey, just because you don’t have many if any friends doesn’t mean everyone else is in your situation. You really disappoint, I was hoping for some more of the comments you posted you posted last time, those comments were funny!:D

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Please dude, just go ahead pull it and pull it hard!!!!!!:wacko:

4 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You have never provided me with a source when I requested one, and I have never complained about a source you have provided!:unsure:

Hey, just because you don’t have many if any friends doesn’t mean everyone else is in your situation. You really disappoint, I was hoping for some more of the comments you posted you posted last time, those comments were funny!:D

Yeah you wanted a source saying Ron Paul was not a nazi. You won’t find such a source cause the claim was ridiculous. It’s like asking for a source saying dead cats don’t rise from the dead on full moons. 

So this horse walks into a bar. Bartender walks up and says “Oh why the long face” B)

23 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Just stop. You know damn well you won’t accept any source that doesn’t support your position. I have never once seen a source change your mind. Even if it proves beyond any doubt you where wrong, you’d just ignore it.

loki-beg.gif

• Like 2