Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Harry and Meghan less popular than Prince Andrew among older Britons, new poll reveals

Unusual Tournament

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's popularity has crashed further among the British public following the release of the Duke of Sussex's tell-all book, Spare.

In fact, according to a new poll by YoGov, older Britons dislike the couple even more than the disgraced Prince Andrew.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/harry-and-meghan-less-popular-than-prince-andrew-among-older-britons-new-poll-reveals-111438277.html

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

no one cares in the UK!!! well, only a few maybe

Care about a known sex fiend more than a couple of rebellious royals?

8 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's popularity has crashed further among the British public following the release of the Duke of Sussex's tell-all book, Spare.

In fact, according to a new poll by YoGov, older Britons dislike the couple even more than the disgraced Prince Andrew.

And is it any wonder! Older Brits voted for Brexit!!

I can think of more objectionable examples of humanity among the royals than Harry. The collaborating Nazi sympathiser Edward VIII, the offensively privileged Prince Philip, and, of course, the very creepy Prince Andrew.

The whole thing is hypocritical, and anyway, I'm with that great Englishman Tom Paine who said:

For monarchy in every instance is the Popery of government. ... The prejudice of Englishmen, in favor of their own government by King, Lords, and Commons, arises as much or more from national pride than from reason’. [Thomas Paine: ‘Common Sense’: 1776]

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

And is it any wonder! Older Brits voted for Brexit!!

I can think of more objectionable examples of humanity among the royals than Harry. The collaborating Nazi sympathiser Edward VIII, the offensively privileged Prince Philip, and, of course, the very creepy Prince Andrew.

The whole thing is hypocritical, and anyway, I'm with that great Englishman Tom Paine who said:

For monarchy in every instance is the Popery of government. ... The prejudice of Englishmen, in favor of their own government by King, Lords, and Commons, arises as much or more from national pride than from reason’. [Thomas Paine: ‘Common Sense’: 1776]

Almost a case of history repeating itself with Diana. Harry choose a different life with an independent women and his family hated they couldn’t control him. People view this as treasonous. Andrew gets caught and well let’s not go there

13 hours ago, Dejarma said:

no one cares in the UK!!! well, only a few maybe

Maybe in the US there is more outrage about her age.

But the age of consent in the UK is 16 so most of us dont see him as a paedo. I think many of us find how he got caught being a dirty old man to be funny. But obviously, there is also a more serious side of young women being trafficked we need to remember.

At what age could a woman be expected to fully grasp everything about being a prostitute? And at what age could they reasonably be expected to be able to say no, I`m not doing that work? Was their coersion involved? And how does a woman who may or may not be from a background leaving her damaged, impact all of this?

• Like 3

I think the crown's kickback at Andrew has more to do with his close involvement with Epstein's blackmail operation and its implications than with Giuffre's age and Andrew's putative involvement with her specifically.  They're just not ever going to say that, for political reasons.

I also find Megan Markle Windsor's character to be deeply offensive.  FWIW.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Care about a known sex fiend more than a couple of rebellious royals?

Vapour heads more like. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance Prince Andrew gets locked up for his role in sex trafficking of underage girls?

16 hours ago, Myles said:

Any chance Prince Andrew gets locked up for his role in sex trafficking of underage girls?

Along with Bill Clinton?

• Like 1