Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fake British Bigfoot photo exposed by Cliff Barackman

Carnoferox

This alleged trail cam photo supposedly taken in Cannock Chase, England turned out to be a model at the North American Bigfoot Center in Boring, Oregon. The hoax was exposed by none other than Cliff Barackman of Finding Bigfoot fame, who is also the NABC's curator.

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Ive seen several well known fake bigfoot statue type things in pics trying to be passed as the real deal, even john green rip embarrassed himself and ruined any crediblity he might have had allowing known fake track prints to be used as real deal and no shock matt moneymaker fell for wallas suit.

Edited by the13bats
added, to clarify
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Ive seen several well known fake bigfoot statue type things in pics trying to be passed as the real deal, even john green rip embarrassed himself and ruined any crediblity he might have had allowing known fake track prints to be used as real deal and no shock matt moneymaker fell for wallas suit.

I met Moneymaker in person......:wacko:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I bet that was a hoot!

Lets see if i nail it or fail it...

Im thinking hes like some band guys ive met they arent very good but try to make up for lack of talant by being ego driven and always in a hurry to the next whatever and youre just delighted they moved on from you and you no longer have to hear them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, the13bats said:

I bet that was a hoot!

Lets see if i nail it or fail it...

Im thinking hes like some band guys ive met they arent very good but try to make up for lack of talant by being ego driven and always in a hurry to the next whatever and youre just delighted they moved on from you and you no longer have to hear them.

Hyperactive, scatterbrained and he rented a humvee for New Jersey....

This was when I first joined here and I became friendly with some BFRO guys.

The other BFRO guys were respectful and dedicated. I actually took them to my family's forest for overnighters and they would only go there with me and never disrespected our property.

I took a overseas job, then my stepfather became sick with cancer and I lost contact with them. I was thinking about looking them up. 

I was friendly with Mary Green and Dallas (Blobsquatch) Gilbert too.

We would have meetings on Paltalk with other backwoods BF hunters.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Hyperactive, scatterbrained and he rented a humvee for New Jersey....

This was when I first joined here and I became friendly with some BFRO guys.

The other BFRO guys were respectful and dedicated. I actually took them to my family's forest for overnighters and they would only go there with me and never disrespected our property.

I took a overseas job, then my stepfather became sick with cancer and I lost contact with them. I was thinking about looking them up. 

I was friendly with Mary Green and Dallas (Blobsquatch) Gilbert too.

We would have meetings on Paltalk with other backwoods BF hunters.

Yeah, i bet matt was a lot like our last bar manager.

Wasnt mary green the one who was duped by Janice carter and had a falling out calling carter a loon or something like that?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, i bet matt was a lot like our last bar manager.

Wasnt mary green the one who was duped by Janice carter and had a falling out calling carter a loon or something like that?

Carter faked evidence and Mary caught her. Mary was a honest believer, even if her evidence was everything but Bigfoot, she still believed it was.

• Like 3

Is my PC faulty? I can't see anything that looks like an animal, only different shades of grey lines- what is supposed to be there?

8 hours ago, Piney said:

Without photographic or video evidence, just one more dubious sighting

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Portre said:

Without photographic or video evidence, just one more dubious sighting

:unsure2:.........

@acute Where's my fuzzy, blurred photos of Matt Moneymaker?????

I know you borrowed them!!!!!  :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

The photos have been forwarded to Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). I am not at liberty to discuss this further. :no:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Carnoferox said:
This alleged trail cam photo supposedly taken in Cannock Chase, England turned out to be a model at the North American Bigfoot Center in Boring, Oregon. The hoax was exposed by none other than Cliff Barackman of Finding Bigfoot fame, who is also the NABC's curator.

I'm pretty sure it will be in the evidence file for the believers of bigfoot.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Piney said:

You are very much mistaken.

I have never borrowed your photos, I've haven't even heard of this guy, and I would never sell any pics to a paranormal or news publication for an excessive amount of money.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Piney said:

Carter faked evidence and Mary caught her. Mary was a honest believer, even if her evidence was everything but Bigfoot, she still believed it was.

Do you mean she still believed in BF or denouced her evidence wasnt BF?

I fully respected richard greenwell a believer but each year that passed with no proof his belief % dropped, carter was a loon, you ever read that crazy story where there were pounds and pounds of poo in her barn attic and it was a mix of creatures, who knows how it got there.

And the hair she claimed she pulled from fox the bigfoot, its DNA tests.

My only claim to fame here is that I live down the road and around the hill from the North American Bigfoot Center.  The closest I have been to a bigfoot are the 8 footers my brother-in-law the chain saw carver makes.  He gets about the same price for an 8' bigfoot or an 8' bear  and sells more bears.  The bears are reasonably life like.  I can't really say about the bigfoots or bigfeet (?).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Do you mean she still believed in BF or denouced her evidence wasnt BF?

I fully respected richard greenwell a believer but each year that passed with no proof his belief % dropped, carter was a loon, you ever read that crazy story where there were pounds and pounds of poo in her barn attic and it was a mix of creatures, who knows how it got there.

And the hair she claimed she pulled from fox the bigfoot, its DNA tests.

Mary denounced Carter as a loon and fake, but she believed in Bigfoot up until the end.

I miss Mary. I called her up until she became really sick.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

My only claim to fame here is that I live down the road and around the hill from the North American Bigfoot Center.  The closest I have been to a bigfoot are the 8 footers my brother-in-law the chain saw carver makes.  He gets about the same price for an 8' bigfoot or an 8' bear  and sells more bears.  The bears are reasonably life like.  I can't really say about the bigfoots or bigfeet (?).

I love that type stuff.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

There is a BFRO center, which was a former hunting club right on the edge of my family's forest. But they are a bunch of decent guys who are members of the Nature Conservatory and I don't have to worry about them trespassing without permission, stomping around with guns or making a mess.

• Like 1

How can anybody believe that Bigfoot exists? And in Cannock Chase!!!!

This isn't about finding ONE bigfoot. For bigfoot to exist you would need a population of them. a viable population. And if such a thing exists, then the traces of it would be obvious no matter how reclusive that population might be. Over the decades some REAL trace of bigfoot would be found. He's like Macavity, the mystery cat .....

Macavity’s a Mystery Cat: he’s called the Hidden Paw—
For he’s the master criminal who can defy the Law.
He’s the bafflement of Scotland Yard, the Flying Squad’s despair:
For when they reach the scene of crime—Macavity’s not there!

And what kind of an idiot thinks bigfoot, an American myth, has been lurking on Cannock Chase all this time?!! Cannock Chase is only about 3 miles wide and 8 miles long at most!!  The mind boggles that such stories are given any credence. Nevertheless, I loved the way this childish attempt to hoodwink the gullible public was exposed for the stupid fraud it was.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not going to lie folks....I thought this was going to be the picture that finally solved everything we ever wanted to know about this thing. 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 10:43 AM, Ell said:

There ought to be an annual competition for the best fake Bigfoot photo.

Or, as in this case, the worst .....   

• Haha 1