Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

(Donald J. Trump is) The Worst President in History

el midgetron

10 hours ago, Setton said:

Which is why he lost his bid to be re-elected quite so spectacularly.

That is definitely one way to look at it and you'd be wrong.  As I said, he is a known quantity because he fulfilled promises he didn't even make.  He brought peace and prosperity back.  You can’t argue that!  The Deep State had been after him ever since he announced.  There was cheating going on but even if one was to consider that it wasn’t cheating, the thumb was definitely on the scale.  I think in the next two years, it will come to light that cheating did occur but the Right maybe onto the Left's games and will out do the Left, they always do when there is a level playing field.  Trump will get 100 million votes.  At least that because the Left will have made this a $-hithole nation by then.  Let's see how the Marxists try to beat Trump this next time.  Of course, it would only be proper for Trump to assume the Presidency in 2025, since he actually did win in 2020.  The Left want Biden gone and are bating the Right to impeach him.  Do that and have the House not certify a new VP for Kamala because within the year, she will have proven herself incompetent.  Execute the 25th and then McCarthy can finish out the term.  And begin to stop the slide.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I have this feeling that is probably the way they will portray him in U.S. academic history books. But the last time I looked in my son's school history book, Nixon was portrayed as the worst because of Watergate. And that is mostly what was focused on describing his presidency. :lol: The rest of anything else he did was briefly covered or nor covered at all.

yep, only those of us who lived through that time have the perspective of what kind of president he really was.   Like all politicians, he had agendas and skeletons, but as long as you tow the party line it stays in the closet.   That was his "mistake" standing up to the party, and pushing his own agenda, instead of theirs.   He was the best we had when it came to foreign relations, he did not hold hands with arab sheiks like Bush, and he did not sell off the country to china which happened after he was "taken out".   

• Like 2

Half the reason why a lot of people don't like Trump is his mannerism. If he had the mannerism of Reagan, he would be more respected.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Half the reason why a lot of people don't like Trump is his mannerism. If he had the mannerism of Reagan, he would be more respected.

Trump fought them and won... THAT'S why they hate him, that and a steady barrage of media-driven insanity.  It shows the power of media in today's world.  At some point that power will crumble and it will become a dangerous profession.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

yep, only those of us who lived through that time have the perspective of what kind of president he really was.   Like all politicians, he had agendas and skeletons, but as long as you tow the party line it stays in the closet.   That was his "mistake" standing up to the party, and pushing his own agenda, instead of theirs.   He was the best we had when it came to foreign relations, he did not hold hands with arab sheiks like Bush, and he did not sell off the country to china which happened after he was "taken out".   

:D I had not been born yet when he was president and resigned, but I would love to see and experience the things you saw during that time. My father-in-law said most Americans stayed glued to their TV's, waiting with anticipation during the whole Watergate drama.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Katniss said:

:D I had not been born yet when he was president and resigned, but I would love to see and experience the things you saw during that time. My father-in-law said most Americans stayed glued to their TV's, waiting with anticipation during the whole Watergate drama.

I never was glued to the television, I think my dad watched it in th evenings.   But he read the paper everyday, and it was quite strange to have our president investigated.   He resigned and everyone took it as meaning he was guilty but no one was really sure of what exactly.  The media did make a circus out of it, but not half the circus of the OJ Simpson trial.   And it was very "strange" that two reporters got anonymous tips and decided to investigate.  It all seemed very manipulated to me.   But I have been cynical and suspicious since I was a child and for some reason I loved Nixon.   The most suspicious to me was what went on at the democratic convention when he was running the second time.   It was the first time it had ever been televised and the happenings were quite disturbing, the 4 delegates from Ohio walked out twice and were told to come back and change their vote, so the third time they voted one vote McGovern, 3 for Mickey Mouse, that is how angry they were, and for some reason that wasn't talked about later, but it was televised.   It was obvious that the democrats were told to make sure Nixon won the election.  Both parties were in cahoots to take him out completely from politics.   I was one year away from being old enough to vote and it left me very jaded about both parties.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Trump fought them and won... THAT'S why they hate him, that and a steady barrage of media-driven insanity.  It shows the power of media in today's world.  At some point that power will crumble and it will become a dangerous profession.  

I think Reagan had some ideas that Trump has. He said that Communism has come in the form of Liberalism.

Which is probably why there was an assassination attempt on his life.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

The first 4 years, after that it was Bush's fault.

Well of course. Clinton is a Dem and Bush is GOP. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Well of course. Clinton is a Dem and Bush is GOP. :w00t:

SO they both screwed up.  Is that your point?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

SO they both screwed up.  Is that your point?

More like, Birds of a feather flock together. :yes:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Well, he's not president anymore. Are we gonna start threads for reasons any president could have been the worst?

Nah... it's all about their psychosis over Orange Man Bad.  Wait until they realize he can't be stopped from running again ;)  I expect some cases of spontaneous human combustion :lol:

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, and-then said:

Not even close.  I think we are about to see Biden tell him, "hold my beer, watch this" :w00t:

Ill be honest the only folks i ever heard say things like "hey yeeealll watch this" also had on maga hats and were heading to the ER to try to fix whatever dumb they did.

8 hours ago, Katniss said:

I have this feeling that is probably the way they will portray him in U.S. academic history books. But the last time I looked in my son's school history book, Nixon was portrayed as the worst because of Watergate. And that is mostly what was focused on describing his presidency. :lol: The rest of anything else he did was briefly covered or nor covered at all.

Yeah nixion had watergate but did do other great things trumps was one life costing disastrous bumblingly incompetent failure after another.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, and-then said:

Lol, no, trump didnt win hes a loser upon loser and has countless times proven he has zero couth or class.

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Nah... it's all about their psychosis over Orange Man Bad.  Wait until they realize he can't be stopped from running again ;)  I expect some cases of spontaneous human combustion :lol:

You must just love to crack me up with repeating that played out tripe if by psychosis you mean i find BOMs antics and failures and the undying worship some give the dolt hilarious then yes!  Wake up to current events man did you not hear about it? Youre BOM is running granted off to a slow boring cold start and is waiting with the sound of crickets for GOP nomination so i assure you no one is melting down unless its trumps subjects who can only fool themselves for so long the man duped them, he lost bigly 2020 because people wanted him out and far more people cant stand him now, run forrest trump run and loose again bigly.

• Like 1

As a matter of interest, the odds for Donald Trump being the Republican nominee have dropped, according to the betting agencies. One week ago I posted the odds that showed Ron DeSantis as the $1.90 favourite up against the $3.50 outsider Trump in the Primaries. The same website I used to find those odds have slashed Trump's odds from $3.50 to $2.80 (DeSantis is now $2.20). 

It's still early days, so these numbers aren't really useful to predict long term, but it's interesting that everyone appears to be saying Trump has "no chance" and yet the bookies (whose whole existence is about making money off these bets) only put DeSantis as a slight favourite ($2.20 vs $2.80 in a two-horse race is virtually nothing). 

Edit: removing link to betting sites odds. On second thought,  while this is legal in Australia,  I think betting like this in the US is illegal so maybe I'll keep links away,  just in case. 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Lol, no, trump didnt win hes a loser upon loser and has countless times proven he has zero couth or class.

Both parties have accused each other of fraudulent elections. Remember, Russian Collusion?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Both parties have accused each other of fraudulent elections. Remember, Russian Collusion?

Hum, wasnt trump the one wanting dirt on hiilybeast from the ruskees?

22 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

"During the course of his 67 years on Earth, the father of our country survived smallpox, bouts of malaria, multiple infections and abscesses, tuberculosis, dysentery and in the first six months of his presidency, an extraordinarily painful boil “the size of two fists” accompanied by a fever.'

No Pfizer.

Sounds like a sign of the times.

23 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Trump will get 100 million votes. 

Just marking that for hilarious posterity.

Of course, it would only be proper for Trump to assume the Presidency in 2025, since he actually did win in 2020. 

Well in that case, he's served two terms and is ineligible to stand in 2025.

He's doing significantly better this term than last, I will admit.

The Left want Biden gone and are bating the Right to impeach him.  Do that and have the House not certify a new VP for Kamala because within the year, she will have proven herself incompetent.  Execute the 25th and then McCarthy can finish out the term.  And begin to stop the slide.

And you say 'the left' is cheating.

In true Trump style, just jump straight to outright corruption and disregarding the will of the people.

When they don't go straight to violence that is.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/363244-losing-gop-candidate-arrested-in-string-of-shootings-at-new-mexico-democrats-homes/

Edited by Setton
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/17/2023 at 4:18 AM, el midgetron said:

President Donald Trump has long exulted in superlatives. The first. The best. The most. The greatest. “No president has ever done what I’ve done,” he boasts. “No president has ever even come close,” he says. But as his four years in office draw to an end, there’s only one title to which he can lay claim: Donald Trump is the worst president America has ever had.

In December 2019, he became the third president to be impeached. Last week, Trump entered a category all his own, becoming the first president to be impeached twice. But impeachment, which depends in part on the makeup of Congress, is not the most objective standard. What does being the worst president actually mean? And is there even any value, at the bitter end of a bad presidency, in spending energy on judging a pageant of failed presidencies?

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/01/trump-worst-president-history/617730/

Im starting this thread to function as a sister thread to the “Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever” and to serve as a all purpose repository for the never-Trump grievances that litter nearly every thread in this section. Post your BOM here! 

Are you secretly Joe Biden?

If so, and we know you have problems with cognitive decline, please be advised that you are actually the president.

• Haha 2

I seriously can't believe people can possibly be serious about their hatred for Trump in here. Joe Biden is crooked, there's proof of that. His son is a creepy pervert junkie, proof of that as well.

If Trump had done 1% of what Biden has (remember he said he didn't want his kids in school with black kids as it would be a "jungle") the left would have had a field day.

It might not seem like it on this forum, but at least people are waking up to the lunacy of the left. There's plenty of proof of that on every social media platform, and especially on YouTube I see people finally speaking out.

We're tired of being told we our masculinity is toxic, I'm never going to be forced to call a man a woman or whatever 100 genders they claim exists, we're not giving up our 2nd Amendment, and I'll die before I buy an electric car lol.

Both sides of the aisle are crooked sure. You might not have liked what Trump said but he had this economy booming. It's weird that everything we said that would happen if Biden got elected (which there's plenty of proof he cheated that, how does 1 man fill entire stadiums when the other had crickets) has happened... 

Edited by TomMX528
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, TomMX528 said:

You might not have liked what Trump said but he had this economy booming.

He inherited that ecconomy from Obama and by the time his 4 years were up, the economy was Not Booming!   It is typical of uneducated people to blame the current president for things that congress did during his predecessor's term.   Congress, not the president is responsible for almost everything you praise or blame the president for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

He inherited that ecconomy from Obama and by the time his 4 years were up, the economy was Not Booming!   It is typical of uneducated people to blame the current president for things that congress did during his predecessor's term.   Congress, not the president is responsible for almost everything you praise or blame the president for.

I don't see why people are saying the economy right now is disasterous.  Sure there is inflation, but the guys and I have been buried with work and optional overtime.  Of the crew went off-roading in Minnesotta twice after buying a $30,000 4 wheeler.  He complained a bit about gas prices the first time but ended up spending $300.00 in gas to do it again.  The biggest complaint I personally have is that restaurants are working limited hours because there aren't enough workers to man full shifts. 

I see the million of chickens and turkeys being culled here in Iowa from bird flu, but I certainly don't blame Trump or Biden for them dying or for the cost of eggs going up.

My investments and portfolios are doing just fine.  Heck, I just dumped some money into CD's because I wasn't doing anything with it and got a 5% interest rate.  My governor (R) doesn't think inflation is an issue because the state congress and her reduced taxes which puts more money into the pockets of the citizens (but also spurs inflation). 

Even the political landscape is pretty mellow. The current scandal is whether two possibly senile old men took home papers legally or not.  Corruption is still pretty rampant- I see politicians giving important commitee positions to cronies and not based on merit.  But even that is not new.

• Like 2