Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

(Donald J. Trump is) The Worst President in History

el midgetron

52 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I think that is why he attracted some of his followers.  There are a lot of people who blame others for the state of the world, but chiefly their unhappy place in it.  A lot of those people seem to feel powerless and afraid.  Some will disagree, but I think Trump has those qualities and recognized it in others.   Fear can be as powerful a motivator as hope.  Trump gave people someone to blame for their lousy jobs or lack of money or depression and something to fear; they would lose their jobs or be murdered  and the hope that he could fix it all.

Also the ideology that trump is a savior and the only hope the only answer yes cult like, we saw a lot of bullying threatening rhetoric on here leading into 2020 what people wouldnt stand for if trump lost for any reason at all, he lost and then insited insurrection you or one of the other smart ones on here pointed out if trump had lead his mob to the capital that day entered with them things would likely be very different right now. Thankfully trumps insurrection attempt was the same bumbling failure as everything else he does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thankfully trumps insurrection attempt was the same bumbling failure as everything else he does.

I think there were a lot of people willing to go along with most things.  But they thought it was a bridge too far.  Lawyers, and even his secret service guard helped to turn him around and get him back to the White House.  His failure was maybe partly due to planning but also misjudging his staff.  He was being spoon fed blind obedience by his armed groups.   He might have thought the Secret Service was his to command as well.   Some seemed to have a clear vision of what would happen if they went this final mile, and stopped him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I think there were a lot of people willing to go along with most things.  But they thought it was a bridge too far.  Lawyers, and even his secret service guard helped to turn him around and get him back to the White House.  His failure was maybe partly due to planning but also misjudging his staff.  He was being spoon fed blind obedience by his armed groups.   He might have thought the Secret Service was his to command as well.   Some seemed to have a clear vision of what would happen if they went this final mile, and stopped him.

Thank God or whatever a person thanks when these horrors are dodged.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, acidhead said:

What's the first word that comes to your mind when you think of Donald Trump? 

"Confident"

The first word that comes to my mind is "conman"

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

con (adj.)

"swindling," 1889 (in con man), American English, from confidence man (1849), from the many scams in which the victim is induced to hand over money as a token of confidence. Confidence with a sense of "assurance based on insufficient grounds" dates from 1590s. Con artist is attested by 1910.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/con#:~:text="swindling%2C" 1889 (in,insufficient grounds" dates from 1590s.

• Like 3

Here's a photo of Trump yesterday. Hes looking great!  BTW, Chaya Raichik is the individual behind the LibsOfTikTok Twitter page.

• Like 2

He might be the worst president… but he’s the bestest golfer.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He might be the worst president… but he’s the bestest golfer.

Yep,

nmoj0=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, acidhead said:

Here's a photo of Trump yesterday. Hes looking great! 

? He looks like he's about to ezplode.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

? He looks like he's about to ezplode.

That, and he's wearing enough makeup to spackle a medium sized wall. Looks like another grifter is launching their career off his coattails. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Canadian Leftist Gets Nearly 22 Years In Prison over Trump Ricin Mail Plot

French-Canadian leftist extremist Pascale Ferrier has been sentenced to nearly 22 years in prison, being found guilty on biological weapons charges for sending letters laced with ricin to former President Donald J. Trump.

Ms Ferrier, 55, pled guilty to the charges against her, admitting to sending the ricin-laced letters to then-President Trump in September of 2020, mailing the letters from Canada.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/01/28/canadian-leftist-gets-nearly-22-years-in-prison-over-trump-ricin-mail-plot/

• Thanks 2

Every president is different. I find fault with all of them in some capacity. I'm not a fan of Trump, but how does he compare to W. Bush? That guy started a terrible war in Iraq that snowballed in various ways and lead to many unnecessary deaths and war crimes. Did a single American soldier really need to get sent to Iraq and risk their life or lose their life for that war?

Edited by Skulduggery
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/24/2023 at 8:45 AM, Desertrat56 said:

The first word that comes to my mind is "conman"

Fair enough, but can't you say the same thing of all politicians and most businessmen?  Trump is annoying, brash, arrogant, suffers frequently from foot-in-mouth syndrome... but regardless of the media driven hate message, he earned the support of over 75 million Americans.  Can you name any other person that you've never met, who has never harmed you personally in any way, who you've seen subjected to the media treatment he has endured?  

Whether people admit it or not, the media has the power to create opinion in a culture where everyone looks to media to understand their world.  That is simply a fact.  Trump managed to beat them at their own game, just as he did the DC crowd, and he'll never be forgiven for that nor will they ever stop trying to destroy him.  I think they're just taking millions of Americans on the journey of hate, with them.

On 1/23/2023 at 7:15 PM, acidhead said:

"Confident"

"Relentless"

• Like 1

"Confident"

"Prejudice"

I like this game. :lol: Next!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

"Prejudice"

I like this game. :lol: Next!

Katniss, if I may, can you cite your reason for choosing that word?

On 1/23/2023 at 5:15 PM, acidhead said:

"Confident"

Man-child. Paranoid. Wanna-be dictator. Stupid. Racist.

Edited by Portre
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Confident"

O-o-o that reminds me.

"Fraudster"

:D Yay! Thanks El Midgetron! I might win this!

Next!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Makes one wonder why His Flabbiness work so hard (he's never worked so hard) to keep it all secret.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2023 at 5:15 PM, acidhead said:

Lecherous 

Unhinged 

Immoral 

Just to name a few.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Thanks for posting his handicap.:tu: