Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Losing GOP candidate arrested in string of shootings at New Mexico Democrats' homes

Grim Reaper 6

TikToker has done the Lord’s work, exposing a cop for prejudice and reading him for absolute filth. In a video of a traffic stop, Charlotte Carter called out a Chesterfield, Va. officer for ticketing mostly Black people while on duty, a trend reported across all of the state’s police departments, per the Daily Mail. failed candidate for the New Mexico state House described by police as an "election denier" was arrested Monday in a string of shootings at the homes of state and local Democratic leaders. Republican Solomon Peña is accused of conspiring with and paying four men to carry out shootings at the Albuquerque-area homes of two Bernalillo County commissioners and two state legislators, Albuquerque police said. No one was hurt in the shootings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/losing-gop-candidate-arrested-in-string-of-shootings-at-new-mexico-democrats-homes/ar-AA16pnfW?cvid=ce0562310ea04251a587030eb5d6bce0

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

I hope they throw the book at them if proven guilty.

He will get the book thrown at him.   New Mexico already made a county commissioner in the southern part of the state who participated in the Jan 6th incident step down and is not allowed to run for any office ever.      What Pena did is even worse because he brought it to our back yard.   

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Tump is like a virus. Disgusting ....

You are kind of like a virus yourself.   Bringing up Trump in every thread.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Myles said:

You are kind of like a virus yourself.   Bringing up Trump in every thread.

Yes. I wonder why though?

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, odas said:

Yes. I wonder why though?

Solomon Pena is on his way to jail.  No way his tweets are worth anything about anything.  He is a felon who brought violence to our city and will not get away with it.   His intelligence is questionable as well.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Solomon Pena is on his way to jail.  No way his tweets are worth anything about anything.  He is a felon who brought violence to our city and will not get away with it.   His intelligence is questionable as well.

"Now researching my options". He defenetly did not do his research.

Edited by odas
  • Like 1

NM Should be be a penal colony. Half of the population wouldn't have to move. Tuco isn't a fictional character.

Just now, Zebra3 said:

NM Should be be a penal colony. Half of the population wouldn't have to move. Tuco isn't a fictional character.

Tuco is a fictional character, probably a composite of a lot of actual people, but fictional all the same.   Breaking Bad was a television show, fiction and not something you should consider useful in making any judgements about New Mexico until you come and spend some time here.  

29 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Tuco is a fictional character, probably a composite of a lot of actual people, but fictional all the same.

Sorry, should've used David Parker Ray.

:D

Edited by Zebra3

20 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Sorry, should've used David Parker Ray.

:D

Right like he is the only serial killer in the country.   And he is long gone now and he didn't just stay in New Mexico.  So you change your story from cartel to serial killer because you made a joke and it was not funny?

Edited by Desertrat56

Fiction to real.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Fiction to real.

Yep, you can't cover your tracks.  You said "Tuco isn't a fictional character".   Just give it up, you can't dig your way out.

• Thanks 1

LOL. It's a cesspool. I've spent 40 disgusting years in this craphole.

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

The Trump Factor on display.  

He inspires death in everyone he touches…. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

LOL. It's a cesspool. I've spent 40 disgusting years in this craphole.

What crap hole are you talking about?  And why did you sit there so long?

Here is more on Pena:

https://www.krqe.com/news/politics-government/new-mexico-man-running-for-state-house-district-14-opens-lawsuit-says-opponent-cannot-hold-position/

A convicted felon is running to become a state lawmaker. The decision has sparked a lawsuit, however. 

Solomon Pena (R) was convicted of going on a crime spree in 2007. He was 24 when he was arrested and reportedly a leader of a burglary ring. The group would use stolen cars to smash into more than 50 stores in Albuquerque. The crimes totaled up to half a million dollars worth of merchandise. 

Pena was convicted of 15 felony charges in 2008. He served more than five years in prison and completed his probation in 2021. Pena is now running for House District 14, which covers the South Valley.

- - - - -

Luckily he lost which led him to try to kill 2 state representatives.

I suspect this judge will not get re-elected  next election:

https://www.krqe.com/news/politics-government/judge-rules-convicted-felon-allowed-to-run-for-state-legislature-in-new-mexico/

A candidate for the state legislature who is a convicted felon is allowed to stay on the ballot. A judge ruled Republican Solomon Pena is qualified to run to represent House District 14 in southwest Albuquerque.

Pena served five years in prison for leading a burglary ring targeting dozens of Albuquerque businesses. Pena says since that 2008 conviction, he has graduated from the University of New Mexico and turned his life around. 

Pena’s democratic candidate opponent Miguel Garcia, who currently holds the seat, filed a lawsuit trying to disqualify Pena from the ballot based on his criminal past. The judge ruled that since Pena is qualified to vote, he is qualified to hold office. Under New Mexico law, felons can get voting rights restored after completing their sentence including probation or parole.

- - - - - 

Obviously he didn't turn his life around.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

What crap hole are you talking about?  And why did you sit there so long?

Albucrappie.

4 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Albucrappie.

Maybe the problem was you, not the city.  What, did you live in the south valley and think that was the whole city?   Where did you move there from?   

• Like 1

No, it's the city. I'd live in the south valley as soon as I'd live in Juarez.

FVluSgnWAAAfvWx.jpg

Edited by Zebra3

13 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

No, it's the city. I'd live in the south valley as soon as I'd live in Juarez.

FVluSgnWAAAfvWx.jpg

Well, I think it is you.   The south valley is not the whole city and you should have left your hovel once in a while.   What kind of problems made you think it was the whole city?   

Edited by Desertrat56