Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Calif. Man Gets Call and Walks Away from Car Minutes Before Boulder Crushes It: 'Saved My Life'

Grim Reaper 6

Mauricio Henao was in the driver's seat last week before he received a call from his girlfriend, according to KCAL-TV, which promoted him to get out of the vehicle. "She said 'Hey, check the bag I left in the house," Henao recalled. "I went inside and that's when the noise started coming from the front of the house." Just minutes after he was in the car, which was parked along a hillside on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, Henao's vehicle was crushed by a four-foot boulder.  The rock is the size of the whole hood," he told the CW station KTLA. "The windshields are all broken and the frame of the car is just all twisted." I felt goose bumps because if wasn't for that call," Henao told KCAL, "I probably wouldn't be here or somebody else could have died."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/calif-man-gets-call-and-walks-away-from-car-minutes-before-boulder-crushes-it-saved-my-life/ar-AA16rxBd?cvid=8c052339a64e4ea88d760b8c72d4d93c

• Like 2

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Coincidence or Synchronicity?

I would say that he is a very lucky man and leave it at that!:yes:

Thanks Papa, but what does the Papameter have to say?

13 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I would say that he is a very lucky man and leave it at that!:yes:

Thanks Papa, but what does the Papameter have to say?

Papameter Reading

50% Coincidence    50% Synchronicity

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

50% Coincidence    50% Synchronicity

Thanks very much, I can go with that!!!:tu: