Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Leaked Documents: Oath Keepers Caught Infiltrating Federal Law Enforcement Agencies

Grim Reaper 6

A few weeks ago, Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes was convicted of seditious conspiracy for his role in the January 6th riot. Now, just weeks after the conviction, documents have been leaked that suggest members of the Oath Keepers have been able to successfully infiltrate the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The Oath Keepers were founded in 2009 and immediately tried to recruit members from law enforcement and the military. Their overarching goal is to uphold the United States Constitution, which to them means refusing unlawful orders.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has labeled them “extremists.” The group has managed to recruit at least 306 members in the last decade who say they are current or former employees of the DHS. Many of the members claim to be retired, but one reported that he is a current member of the Secret Service, and another is an active-duty Border Patrol officer. In September, Insider reported on the full membership list, which included around 38,000 individuals.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/leaked-documents-oath-keepers-caught-infiltrating-federal-law-enforcement-agencies/ar-AA16oYc3?ocid=EMMX&cvid=e4b2f9e2aa744ee2903739681fc2a939

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

This shouldn't be surprising or considered infiltrating.  I remember when I first heard of the oath keepers in the 90's, they held a rally in a local stadium (and packed it by all accounts).  I heard an interview with the local chapter leader on a talk radio show and he said that many of their members at that time were police officers, politicians, and servicemen.  I wouldn't be surprised if that's still the case now.  Infiltrating would imply that oath keepers joined dept of HLS (police) to undermine them, and I doubt that's the case.  Who cares what the Southern Poverty Law Center says, they have labeled black people as white supremacist's and Maajid Nawaz as an anti Muslim extremist.  SPLC is a joke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

This shouldn't be surprising or considered infiltrating.  I remember when I first heard of the oath keepers in the 90's, they held a rally in a local stadium (and packed it by all accounts).  I heard an interview with the local chapter leader on a talk radio show and he said that many of their members at that time were police officers, politicians, and servicemen.  I wouldn't be surprised if that's still the case now.  Infiltrating would imply that oath keepers joined dept of HLS (police) to undermine them, and I doubt that's the case.  Who cares what the Southern Poverty Law Center says, they have labeled black people as white supremacist's and Maajid Nawaz as an anti Muslim extremist.  SPLC is a joke.

I like Nawaz and Cohen apologized to him for the SPLC entry....

But they are still a joke and do nothing when a real case happens.

The rep told my stepfather and @Commander CMG that "yes my arrest was racially motivated, but the case wasn't big enough because I wasn't permanently injured or killed."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

This shouldn't be surprising or considered infiltrating.

Only in today's America is a group of conscientious citizens who reaffirm their readiness to STAND BY THEIR ACTUAL OATHS, considered by the Left and their sycophants, to be traitorous to the nation.  It is disgusting.  I think a day will eventually come when those on the Left "succeed" and finally change America to their will.  Then, they will have to live in the mess they made.  No one will be attacking them from the Right.  It will be their own zealots in power.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, and-then said:

Only in today's America is a group of conscientious citizens who reaffirm their readiness to STAND BY THEIR ACTUAL OATHS, considered by the Left and their sycophants, to be traitorous to the nation.  It is disgusting.  I think a day will eventually come when those on the Left "succeed" and finally change America to their will.  Then, they will have to live in the mess they made.  No one will be attacking them from the Right.  It will be their own zealots in power.

The "cuddle and handout" culture will collapse under it's own weight.

Natural Law will make sure of it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

To be replaced with what, is the worrisome part.  Thankfully I will probably be long gone by then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, OverSword said:

To be replaced with what, is the worrisome part.  Thankfully I will probably be long gone by then.

In the same book and chapter he said "All liberals are closet aristocrats".

So guess who?

...and the book goes on to say that at least people in a actual aristocracy are raised to wield it and are tempered and taught by their upbringing.

Consider my example. I was raised in my people's religious caste and I run down the self made prophets and preachers here and on the outside, tell people how religious manipulation actually works, try to teach people to think for themselves and have no desire to be a leader of anything.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Piney said:

The rep told my stepfather and @Commander CMG that "yes my arrest was racially motivated, but the case wasn't big enough because I wasn't permanently injured or killed."

Everything about your case still leaves a bad taste in my mouth... Railroaded even that **** of a defence lawyer of yours was on the other side... Thankfully he got his justice. Even our mail wasn't getting through, So I started sending them to Uncle Bob and they were still intercepted. 

One lesson we learned from that... it taught us how the justice system works in the good old USA. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Commander CMG said:

Everything about your case still leaves a bad taste in my mouth... Railroaded even that **** of a defence lawyer of yours was on the other side... Thankfully he got his justice. Even our mail wasn't getting through, So I started sending them to Uncle Bob and they were still intercepted. 

One lesson we learned from that... it taught us how the justice system works in the good old USA. 

Well, when they found out my SAS connection and what you were for MI6, it scared the **** out of them. They were afraid you would send some of our Ghurka or come yourself, which is why they pulled the Company's US visa's  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, and-then said:

To be honest and-then, the Declaration of Independence gives “we the people” the right to reform our government when it becomes apparent it’s tapped out yet the Constitution doesn’t actually set up a procedure to do so. I think it’s high time that was changed as BOTH parties are doing an excellent job of bending “the people” over and screwing them good. 

cormac

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Only in today's America is a group of conscientious citizens who reaffirm their readiness to STAND BY THEIR ACTUAL OATHS, considered by the Left and their sycophants, to be traitorous to the nation.

It is disgusting.  I think a day will eventually come when those on the Left "succeed" and finally change America to their will.  Then, they will have to live in the mess they made.  No one will be attacking them from the Right.  It will be their own zealots in power.

Dude, you need to seek out a doctor, your gears are slipping and your certianly suffering from what is known as Delusional disorder.:( They are traitors dude, they were found guilty of Insurrection, they should be taken back to the scene of their crime and publicly executed by a Firing Squad!!:yes:

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can’t tell what’s real from what is imagined. Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They’re unshakable beliefs in something that isn’t true or based on reality. Delusional Disorder and Types of Delusions: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment (webmd.com)

Not trying to give you a hard time, I am sincerely worried about you Buddy!!:(

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

To be honest and-then, the Declaration of Independence gives “we the people” the right to reform our government when it becomes apparent it’s tapped out yet the Constitution doesn’t actually set up a procedure to do so. I think it’s high time that was changed as BOTH parties are doing an excellent job of bending “the people” over and screwing them good. 

cormac

Thank you, Mac that is certainly accurate!!!!!:tu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Let's hope so!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

A few weeks ago, Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes was convicted of seditious conspiracy for his role in the January 6th riot.

So was he one of trumps minions? How does he get in hot water for the 6th and trump slides?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

So was he one of trumps minions? How does he get in hot water for the 6th and trump slides?

Thats a great question, especially since the January 6 Committee has linked Trump directly to these Ass Hat far Rightwing Extremists. I can't believe some forum members would support the Oath Keepers and even say they are Patriotic, WTF!  :td: Yea, they could be made to look like Patriotic Targets after a 10 Gage Shot Gun Blast, because then they would be Red, White and Blue, and spread all over the Landscape!!!!!!!:yes:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Thats a great question, especially since the January 6 Committee has linked Trump directly to these Ass Hat far Rightwing Extremists. I can't believe some forum members would support the Oath Keepers and even say they are Patriotic, WTF!  :td: Yea, they could be made to look like Patriotic Targets after a 10 Gage Shot Gun Blast, because then they would be Red, White and Blue, and spread all over the Landscape!!!!!!!:yes:

Dont be so darn bashful admit how you feel about them.

It seems like BOM is being protected from consequences of his actions that others are locked away for, how very odd.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Dont be so darn bashful admit how you feel about them.

It seems like BOM is being protected from consequences of his actions that others are locked away for, how very odd.

Yea, I don’t normally go off like that but when comes our national security, it gone way to far. I consider my self a patriotic man, and I took the following Oath when I enlisted: I believe once you take the Oath in the video it’s for life in or out of the Military. I think you understand my views on this subject and even maybe what I am capable of given a bad set of circumstances. I am not a Fair Whether Patriot, I don’t wave flags or anything else they do. I will put everything on the line for my country and our way of life, and if I thought it was necessary they wood never see me coming.:devil:

I don’t know what the outcome will be, but if he is charged and I could control the proceedings it would be closed to the general public. I would not give him a pulpit to pontificate from, because you know he would grandstand. I think if he is found guilt, that he should not receive any jail time. I think barring him from politics for the rest of his life is enough, because he would be a shattered man.

Hey Bats watch the Oath.

• Thanks 1