Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this the face of Jesus?

pellinore

6 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Where is the face??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Where is the face??

No **** my brother, all I see is a beautiful woman winking at me!!!!!:lol:

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Looks like the face of obesity to me.

Dude, you need glasses :w00t:, she is sweet dude!:D

Mama mia she's a beautiful Pizza Pie!:lol:

Peace my brother!:tu:

This is obesss hank, man this makes me sad!:cry:

8852FDE9-38CB-434D-8021-2094C9F91E25.jpeg

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

Why would Jesus be on the bottom of a box of pizza?  Well, some people say he was fond of the Romans, so there you go.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Dude, you need glasses :w00t:, she is sweet dude!:D

Mama mia she's a beautiful Pizza Pie!:lol:

Peace my brother!:tu:

This is obesss hank, man this makes me sad!:cry:

8852FDE9-38CB-434D-8021-2094C9F91E25.jpeg

Oh my, poor guy. :cry:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Why would Jesus be on the bottom of a box of pizza?  Well, some people say he was fond of the Romans, so there you go.

I have a question for you why did Jesus Christ actually die!:)

2 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Oh my, poor guy. :cry:

Yea, that horrible , they actually have a name for it, they call it Terminal Obesity Syndrome. Once, someone reaches that size blood circulation Isis reduced to certain parts of the body, that’s what is wrong with his legs. Sooner or later Gangrene will erupt from the terrible cellulitis ge already has. If from that his weigh will collapse his lungs. It’s amazing that things can go so far, I think in most cases people like that have underlying medical conditions that cause the problems. I would eat a bullet, if I were in that condition, it makes no sense to continue Will life!

Peace Sheri! :tu:

• Like 3

il_794xN.2717170029_mtci.thumb.jpg.94c9c96fd6fecbf0ebdb81b207f4c2a2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, pellinore said:

Looks a lot more like Jerry than Jesus to me.

image.png.8777dfc060834631ca213436e701e4f0.png

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

il_794xN.2717170029_mtci.thumb.jpg.94c9c96fd6fecbf0ebdb81b207f4c2a2.jpg

No offense Buba, but he us the wrong color the concept that Jesus of Nazareth was White is certain a misconception at best and prejudice at it worse.

Oh and by the way readum and weep boys!:yes:

These are much more accurate depictions of the true Jesus of Nazareth!:yes:

023638B5-9E12-4024-BE68-B1F1452DBFF8.thumb.jpeg.4a7f19d973adae908df53b4db17292ba.jpeg

B946A2FF-6DFC-4B69-B348-89483DD38060.thumb.jpeg.f1fe4d00b5d8f938c5613b4ed9029b61.jpeg

Here is one of my favorite songs, suspect you will enjoy it.

Give me love and Peace on Earth

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

No offense Buba, but he us the wrong color the concept that Jesus of Nazareth was White is certain a misconception at best and prejudice at it worse.

Oh and by the way readum and weep boys!:yes:

These are much more accurate depictions of the true Jesus of Nazareth!:yes:

023638B5-9E12-4024-BE68-B1F1452DBFF8.thumb.jpeg.4a7f19d973adae908df53b4db17292ba.jpeg

B946A2FF-6DFC-4B69-B348-89483DD38060.thumb.jpeg.f1fe4d00b5d8f938c5613b4ed9029b61.jpeg

Here is one of my favorite songs, suspect you will enjoy it.

Give me love and Peace on Earth

Grim, the OP was a question, "Is this the face of Jesus?" and showed us a greasy pizza box. :D

I showed a different picture, and you showed some other pictures as well.

Could my picture, based on the Turin Shroud, be the face of Yeshua? 

You decide!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Probably not. But here's the before and after of the OP image (from the Guardian link I posted earlier):

1368090314_b4after.jpg.4c89a690cb03d2c1ca8ef5cacd2455f5.jpg

The one on the left is the usual EuroJesus, as is the one on the Shroud. Your "based on" image, too, only spacier (in the THC sense, not the Urantia Book sense).

You think Jesus looked anything like that? Good for you.

Edited by eight bits
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Grim, the OP was a question, "Is this the face of Jesus?" and showed us a greasy pizza box. :D

You decide!!

No, it's a proven fraud.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

You decide!!

It has been dated and proven that Shroud of Turin is 1260-1390 AD with 95% +- accuracy. So it can’t be the image of Jesus, because he arisen long before the Shroud was even created. One thing is for certain while that may be a real image, it’s not Christ for certain! According to the people that were living in the area where Christ was born lived and died the pictures I proved are an accurate depiction of Jesus, the typical representation of a White Jesus was spurned on by Prejudgement and nothing else!

“”In 1988, radiocarbon laboratories at Arizona, Cambridge, and Zurich determined the age of a sample from the Shroud of Turin. They reported that the date of the cloth's production lay between a.d. 1260 and 1390 with 95% confidence. This came as a surprise in view of the technology used to produce the cloth, its chemical composition, and the lack of vanillin in its lignin. The results prompted questions about the validity of the sample.Preliminary estimates of the kinetics constants for the loss of vanillin from lignin indicate a much older age for the cloth than the radiocarbon analyses. The radiocarbon sampling area is uniquely coated with a yellow–brown plant gum containing dye lakes. Pyrolysis-mass-spectrometry results from the sample area coupled with microscopic and microchemical observations prove that the radiocarbon sample was not part of the original cloth of the Shroud of Turin. The radiocarbon date was thus not valid for determining the true age of the shroud””  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/245207955_Studies_on_the_Radiocarbon_Sample_from_the_Shroud_of_Turin

@Piney @eight bits

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It has been dated and proven that Shroud of Turin is 1260-1390 AD with 95% +- accuracy. So it can’t be the image of Jesus, because he arisen long before the Shroud was even created. One thing is for certain while that may be a real image, it’s not Christ for certain! According to the people that were living in the area where Christ was born lived and died the pictures I proved are an accurate depiction of Jesus, the typical representation of a White Jesus was spurned on by Prejudgement and nothing else!

“”In 1988, radiocarbon laboratories at Arizona, Cambridge, and Zurich determined the age of a sample from the Shroud of Turin. They reported that the date of the cloth's production lay between a.d. 1260 and 1390 with 95% confidence. This came as a surprise in view of the technology used to produce the cloth, its chemical composition, and the lack of vanillin in its lignin. The results prompted questions about the validity of the sample.Preliminary estimates of the kinetics constants for the loss of vanillin from lignin indicate a much older age for the cloth than the radiocarbon analyses. The radiocarbon sampling area is uniquely coated with a yellow–brown plant gum containing dye lakes. Pyrolysis-mass-spectrometry results from the sample area coupled with microscopic and microchemical observations prove that the radiocarbon sample was not part of the original cloth of the Shroud of Turin. The radiocarbon date was thus not valid for determining the true age of the shroud””  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/245207955_Studies_on_the_Radiocarbon_Sample_from_the_Shroud_of_Turin

@Piney @eight bits

The image shows large ropey arm muscles that only develop when swinging an ax, chainsaw or heavy sword. The legs have the muscle tone of somebody who steers a large horse with their knees and the face is definitely Northern European.

I think the model was a Frankish knight.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Piney said:

The image shows large ropey arm muscles that only develop when swinging an ax, chainsaw or heavy sword. The legs have the muscle tone of somebody who steers a large horse with their knees and the face is definitely Northern European.

I think the model was a Frankish knight.

Jesus Christ, you must be I hate those dam Frankish Knights!:w00t::lol:

Hey my brother thanks for the information, I always appreciate you input because you’re of the few here, unlike me who is spot on without using source!:tu:

• Thanks 1