Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tracking the 2024 Republican Primary: Trump Leads Potential Rivals

OverSword

1 hour ago, joc said:

Hey man, I'll do you one better...You can say anything you want about Trump and I won't respond.  And I am probably just going to completely shut up about the SOB anyway because...quite frankly...I don't really give too much of a  bloody goddamn about Trump.  It's not like he is Flash Gordon or anything...I mean you know, Flash, hey now, Flash was the Savior of the Universe.  But Trump can't even save himself...he certainly can't save us.  No one can.  And there is one thing that bothers me about that guy...he plays the Division Game very, very well...and I don't like that game.  I don't trust that game.

I like all you people way too much to let the Donald come between us.  From this moment forward Bats...I am just going to refuse to take part in the Division Game. 

I'm more interested in hearing about your bikes and stuff and what's going on in your club! :yes:  

Thanx, i think, i really like you in any other topic and i agree enough of division of people and people like trump who play it.

Have a good one, oh, i cant ride bikes inner ear issues so i went to the trike its been down since before covid due to budget and the club, lets hope it stays open i need the $$$.

• Thanks 1

Trump leads Biden in hypothetical 2024 match-up: poll

Former President Trump holds a 3-point lead over President Biden in a hypothetical 2024 rematch, according to a new Emerson College poll released on Tuesday.

Forty-four percent in the poll said they would support Trump in the 2024 presidential election, compared to the 41 percent who said they would back Biden. Another 10 percent said they would support someone else, while 4 percent remained undecided.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3827864-trump-leads-biden-in-hypothetical-2024-matchup-poll/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WVK said:

Former President Trump holds a 3-point lead over President Biden in a hypothetical 2024 rematch, according to a new Emerson College poll released on Tuesday.

Forty-four percent in the poll said they would support Trump in the 2024 presidential election, compared to the 41 percent who said they would back Biden. Another 10 percent said they would support someone else, while 4 percent remained undecided.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3827864-trump-leads-biden-in-hypothetical-2024-matchup-poll/

Hi WVK

Biden won’t run again so it is a pointless hypothetical and Trump shouldn’t run again which is a fact.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2023 at 5:43 AM, WVK said:

As of two days ago. Probably because they keep finding more and more papers stashed away in Biden's home. I read 85% of the population approves of the Special Counsel appointment for Biden. But only 40% think it will go anywhere important. So he's loosing cred with his own Democrats.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/25/politics/cnn-poll-biden-documents-special-counsel/index.html

The poll finds broad approval across party lines for the appointment, with 88% of Republicans, 84% of independents and 80% of Democrats saying they approve of it.

Edited by DieChecker

On 1/26/2023 at 4:08 AM, jmccr8 said:

Hi WVK

Biden won’t run again so it is a pointless hypothetical and Trump shouldn’t run again which is a fact.

Trump is a classic example of the old adage ‘politicians should be limited to two terms - one in office the other in prison’ Trump still has to do his second term 

• Like 3