Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GOP in Chaos as George Santos Scandal Gets Crazier, Greene and Boebert Fight: A Closer Look

Grim Reaper 6

Jan 20, 2023

Seth takes a closer look at the rolling GOP meltdown that began with the party’s humiliating speaker vote, including Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene fighting in a bathroom, serial liar George Santos facing calls to resign and Donald Trump getting ready to rejoin Facebook and Twitter.

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

I still haven't been able to figure out if this guy is either completely full of **** or if he's DB Cooper. 

Or Roger from American Dad... 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Haha 3

Santos, IMHO, should 100% quit and call for another election to replace him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Santos is jew-ish.  Let's all hope he's afforded every possible protection from anybody trying to discredit his standing as a duly elected representative. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Santos is jew-ish.  Let's all hope he's afforded every possible protection from anybody trying to discredit his standing as a duly elected representative. 

not-sure-if-trolling-or-serious-not-sure-if-serious-50741020.png

"I was dressed in drag, sure, but I'm not a drag queen! Leave me alone, gah!" - this guy, basically. 

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/nation-world/santos-says-he-was-not-a-drag-queen-in-brazil-but-was-having-fun-at-a-festival-george-santos-drag-queeen-congress-new-york-politics

Yall know I don't care about this stuff, but damn, this dude is hilarious!

Well, until he got elected... 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 1

Santos is kind of the apex of our age.  The idea that one can totally fabricate their lives  is made so much easier by less personal contact and much more reliance on internet profiles.  Maybe it is good for us to finally get a little smarter and less trusting about people we can't  verify.  Its not confined to politics, it happens in business and social life as well.

Of course the same applies to theories and other factoids presented on the web that have no verification or background check.  

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Santos is kind of the apex of our age.  The idea that one can totally fabricate their lives  is made so much easier by less personal contact and much more reliance on internet profiles.  Maybe it is good for us to finally get a little smarter and less trusting about people we can't  verify.  Its not confined to politics, it happens in business and social life as well.

Of course the same applies to theories and other factoids presented on the web that have no verification or background check.  

See, that's where I'm at. I'm often involved with our hiring process and I can't count the number of times where people completely fabricate their backgrounds and resume's. Unfortunately, I work for a place that DOESN'T do their due diligence; they would rather go by how the person comes across in an interview. Understood, but are we not going to check if they ACTUALLY have the experience they claim?! Apparently not. 

Looks like it works the the same in government. There's also a fact that if they lost him as a 'Republican' seat, they'd be forced to have a special election in a largely Democratic area and would relinquish their majority. 

• Thanks 2

On 1/22/2023 at 7:09 AM, DieChecker said:

Santos, IMHO, should 100% quit and call for another election to replace him.

Yes you correct but no matter the crimes he has committed, that he is Pathological Liar, or that he mutple Alias names and that all of that makes a major dish to National Security. The Republicans are going to keep him, because they need his vote do to the marginal number that keeps them ahead in the House. Now, that’s as screwed up as it greats, but I am also certain it’s just a matter of time before he gets extradited to Brazil because the approving authority on that is Biden and I can hear his thought load and clear SCREW THE REPUBLICAN, I want that seat,:lol:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2