Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In deposition, Trump mistook rape accuser E. Jean Carroll for his 2nd wife

Grim Reaper 6

Former President Donald Trump momentarily mistook a woman who has accused him of rape for his second wife during a legal deposition, a newly released transcript shows, raising possible questions about the viability of Trump's defense in a defamation lawsuit brought by the accuser.In deposition, Trump mistook rape accuser E. Jean Carroll for his 2nd wife - ABC News (go.com)

Michael Cohen believes that Trump is dealing with serious cognitive issues, and he saw them during bizarre Fox News Hannity interview: “I think cognitively there’s something seriously going on.

""He’s so worried about what’s going on, not just in this case but in all of the cases, that I really do believe that cognitively there’s something going on there because nobody, even Donald — he’s not stupid enough to believe that you can mentally declassify documents,” Cohen explained."" Michael Cohen believes that Trump is dealing with serious cognitive issues. Saw them during bizarre Fox News Hannity interview. | VozWire

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Michael Cohen believes that Trump is dealing with serious cognitive issues,

Like no one else noticed?   :lol:   That nursing home is getting closer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Literally the type of an insecure dude to finally approach - or literally rape, whatever - the object of his affection, get essentially rejected, then, "well, you're ugly, anyway!" 

• Like 5

It's hilarious that people are still throwing around the "Trump has dementia" line. The same media people who run interference for the current pResident of the United States and claim that the guy's just got a speech impediment :lol:  

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

It's hilarious that people are still throwing around the "Trump has dementia" line. The same media people who run interference for the current pResident of the United States and claim that the guy's just got a speech impediment :lol:  

download.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

download.jpeg

Trump's personal motivation for anything he does is irrelevant to the laughable claims that he has any kind of cognitive ailment!!! 

Keep trying :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lightly said:

I can see why it might be hard for him to remember which abused woman is which.

Political gif. Donald Trump glances to the side with a smug unimpressed grin. Animated black sunglasses drop down over his eyes. Text, "Deal with it."

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

the laughable claims that he has any kind of cognitive ailment!!! 

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

That's because of sheer frustration :)   Trump's like:  :w00t:

GIF by extra3

3 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

It's OK. On pretty much any given day reading this forum, I eventually regret having eyes. 

True dat... but I've discovered it's a lot easier just to remember that none of it really matters anyway, so why not have a laugh?  ;) 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. 

Exactly. Not sure how him passing a cognitive test with flying colours is supposed to be evidence that he's in cognitive decline. 

pResident Biden hasn't taken any such test, despite being one of the most vocally wanting Trump to get one. Though sadly he'd fail so his handlers won't let him prove to the American people that he's fit for office, because that means Kamala "bail for BLM" Harris would be the next President. 

• Haha 5

Trump's personal motivation for anything he does is irrelevant to the laughable claims that he has any kind of cognitive ailment!!! 

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Exactly. Not sure how him passing a cognitive test with flying colours is supposed to be evidence that he's in cognitive decline. 

pResident Biden hasn't taken any such test, despite being one of the most vocally wanting Trump to get one. Though sadly he'd fail so his handlers won't let him prove to the American people that he's fit for office, because that means Kamala "bail for BLM" Harris would be the next President. 

PA bringing the jokes!

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

PA bringing the jokes!

Prove that he failed, or that the test is somehow inaccurate: 

Trump cognitive test: What is the Montreal Cognitive Assessment exam?

President Donald Trump has boasted in several recent television appearances about his performance on a screening test intended to assess mild cognitive impairment or early dementia.

It’s unclear if Trump, 74, has taken the test again, but in 2018 he was given the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) under Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, and at the time had scored a perfect 30 out of 30...

...“If you're looking for Alzheimer's, then you'd be reassured to say that there's no signs of that disease,” Nasreddine said, referring to a perfect score on the test.

Source for further reading

I call on the current pResident to be as open and transparent as the former President! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

Prove that he failed, or that the test is somehow inaccurate: 

I never said he failed. Nor did i comment on the test.

Why do you simp so goddamn hard for trump all the time? 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I never said he failed. Nor did i comment on the test.

Why do you simp so goddamn hard for trump all the time? 

Then can you explain the purpose behind quoting the five words that are part of a cognitive test that Trump aced? 

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Then can you explain the purpose behind quoting the five words that are part of a cognitive test that Trump aced? 

Oh, so you've seen his test scores and know he "aced" it, huh? 

And, no, i won't be explaining " Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. "

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Oh, so you've seen his test scores and know he "aced" it, huh? 

“If you're looking for Alzheimer's, then you'd be reassured to say that there's no signs of that disease,” Nasreddine said, referring to a perfect score on the test.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/trump-cognitive-test-what-montreal-cognitive-assessment-exam-n1234762

Take it up with NBC if you think it's wrong! 

3 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

And, no, i won' be explaining " Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. "

Then all you are confirming is that Trump doesn't have dementia! Meanwhile in the Whitehouse: 

Nah, that's just a speech impediment! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

“If you're looking for Alzheimer's, then you'd be reassured to say that there's no signs of that disease,” Nasreddine said, referring to a perfect score on the test.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/trump-cognitive-test-what-montreal-cognitive-assessment-exam-n1234762

Take it up with NBC if you think it's wrong! 

Then all you are confirming is that Trump doesn't have dementia! Meanwhile in the Whitehouse: 

Nah, that's just a speech impediment! 

Can you quote where i said trump has dementia? I don't remeber making that claim. Maybe i have dementia

I don't care about Biden. That old **** needs out of there, too. 

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 1

This is going to go anywhere. I'm going back to my movie 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Can you quote where i said trump has dementia? I don't remeber making that claim. Maybe i have dementia

I don't care about Biden. That old **** needs out of there, too. 

Then your quoting of an aced cogntive test makes no sense. But thank you for your input! Enjoy your movie :yes: 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Jeez P.A, I'm deaf, and even I can see he can't string a single sentence together without rambling off course like a rudderless sailboat. Watching CC of Trump is a face palming experience. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1