Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In deposition, Trump mistook rape accuser E. Jean Carroll for his 2nd wife

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

“If you're looking for Alzheimer's, then you'd be reassured to say that there's no signs of that disease,” Nasreddine said, referring to a perfect score on the test.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/trump-cognitive-test-what-montreal-cognitive-assessment-exam-n1234762

Take it up with NBC if you think it's wrong! 

Then all you are confirming is that Trump doesn't have dementia! Meanwhile in the Whitehouse: 

Nah, that's just a speech impediment! 

Well if Trump aced the test , thats even worse , cause then he don't even have an excuse. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

“If you're looking for Alzheimer's, then you'd be reassured to say that there's no signs of that disease,” Nasreddine said, referring to a perfect score on the test.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/trump-cognitive-test-what-montreal-cognitive-assessment-exam-n1234762

Take it up with NBC if you think it's wrong! 

Then all you are confirming is that Trump doesn't have dementia! Meanwhile in the Whitehouse: 

Nah, that's just a speech impediment! 

Ya might want to check the credibility of Trumps Doctors. One of them admitted that Trump wrote his own medical report. The other two just outright lied for money. The article didn't even have the Doctors name.             So why would anyone believe this one without a tandom dump truck full of salt? The fact that he thought E. Carroll was his ex-wife speaks volumes otherwise. 

He's sundowning just like Reagan, just not as severe. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
Content
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Ya might want to check the credibility of Trumps Doctors. One of them admitted that Trump wrote his own medical report. The other two just outright lied for money. The article didn't even have the Doctors name.             So why would anyone believe this one without a tandom dump truck full of salt? The fact that he thought E. Carroll was his ex-wife speaks volumes otherwise. 

He's sundowning just like Reagan, just not as severe. 

This theory belongs in the conspiracy section of the forum :lol:

Edit: just address this:

Jeez P.A, I'm deaf, and even I can see he can't string a single sentence together without rambling off course like a rudderless sailboat. Watching CC of Trump is a face palming experience

I really can't agree.  I see that every single time Biden is in the news,  but I legitimately don't see anything with Trump except innuendo. 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

This theory belongs in the conspiracy section of the forum :lol:

Edit: just address this:

I really can't agree.  I see that every single time Biden is in the news,  but I legitimately don't see anything with Trump except innuendo. 

What a weird world you live in. 

• Like 5

Bidet’s memory function is failing,     Trump is Insane.    Look at him!   Listen to him!   Anyone with minimal cognitive ability can See it.    
     LOL…auto spell wreck corrected Biden’s name! *    ..and it just auto changed that   <Biden’s    to Baden’s !   :P

Edited by lightly
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...

Back in the news...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/26/politics/e-jean-carroll-trump-lawsuit-testimony/index.html

New York(CNN)Former magazine columnist E. Jean Carroll took the stand Wednesday in her battery and defamation lawsuit against Donald Trump, testifying in chilling detail about the alleged sexual assault by the former president in a New York City department store.

"I'm here because Donald Trump raped me, and when I wrote about it, he said it didn't happen," Carroll testified. "He lied and shattered my reputation and I'm here to try to get my life back."

I've never realized before, but Carroll is three years older then Trump. She was 53 when this supposedly occurred. Seems unusual for him to go after a plain older lady.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Back in the news...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/26/politics/e-jean-carroll-trump-lawsuit-testimony/index.html

I've never realized before, but Carroll is three years older then Trump. She was 53 when this supposedly occurred. Seems unusual for him to go after a plain older lady.

Dude, are you seriously second guessing a potential rapist with 13 more allegations?

He mistook her for his wife. So she's obviously his tastes isn't she.

I read on Wiki that she is 79. Thirty years ago would make her 49. And she's still a looker. 

ap23116485022449-7542bd3b47c5f9bd6befd7d

And she was a cheerleader.

Why describe her as a plain old lady and exaggerate her she? At forty nine I don't doubt she would be very attractive. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Dude, are you seriously second guessing a potential rapist with 13 more allegations?

He mistook her for his wife. So she's obviously his tastes isn't she.

I read on Wiki that she is 79. Thirty years ago would make her 49. And she's still a looker. 

ap23116485022449-7542bd3b47c5f9bd6befd7d

And she was a cheerleader.

Why describe her as a plain old lady and exaggerate her she? At forty nine I don't doubt she would be very attractive. 

I think it was 1996, so 27 years ago. Age 53, if she is now 80. (Wiki says 79-80, so I guess they don't know her actual birthday)

Ex Wife. Whom he hated.

I don't know, she looks pretty plain to me. 

I'm not calling her a liar, I'm simply stating that if Evil, Misogynist, Woman Grabbing, Trump was to do this to a woman, he'd probably pick one that was younger and prettier, because... You know... He's rich and so he can do whatever he wants to. (See Billy Bush tape) 

Unless it was a revenge kind of thing??

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Back in the news...

Rapes can often be more of a power thing than an attraction thing.  And like idk peoples taste. 

(I have no idea if these accusations are true or not)

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think it was 1996, so 27 years ago. Age 53, if she is now 80. (Wiki says 79-80, so I guess they don't know her actual birthday)

Thirty years is being planned about to he press. 

Regardless she is still a very attractive woman at 80. 

Ex Wife. Whom he hated.

Looks? 

I doubt you could prove that because I seriously doubt that's the case. But you are free to try. 

Slim blonde cheerleaders are pretty ordinary to you? She was Miss Indiana University as well. Sounds like your opinion isn't a common one. 

I'm not calling her a liar, I'm simply stating that if Evil, Misogynist, Woman Grabbing, Trump was to do this to a woman, he'd probably pick one that was younger and prettier, because... You know... He's rich and so he can do whatever he wants to. (See Billy Bush tape) 

And the bush tape actually states married women. They tend to be more mature. Stormy Daniels wasn't exactly a spring chicken either. 

You're just stopping short of calling her a liar and defending Trump by saying he would have gone younger. That's awful. He has bragged about this sort of thing, gone behind his wife's back and has a string of similar allegations. 

And claims he never met her 

Yet here they are in a photo together.

34082ff34f53e14776300e757b493c79ba-5new-

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Rapes can often be more of a power thing than an attraction thing.  And like idk peoples taste. 

(I have no idea if these accusations are true or not)

As he was pushing her to try on lingerie I'd say looks was the case here. 

She also confided to two people who verify her version of events. 

Considering his past actions and comments, I feel it looks bad for Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

You're just stopping short of calling her a liar and defending Trump by saying he would have gone younger. That's awful. He has bragged about this sort of thing, gone behind his wife's back and has a string of similar allegations. 

I am stopping short of callingvher a liar. I've even said I have no reason to doubt her. I'm simply stating that misogynists don't usually go after 50 year olds. Especially super rich misogynists. 

And claims he never met her 

That's true. I read she was at a party and met him once. I know I've met thousands of people and some of them remembered me, and yet I had no idea who they were till they reminded me the circumstance.

Just saying. To him maybe she was completely forgettable.

I do wonder if she was raped, why she's not charging him with that.

I was reading up on this a bit. Statute of limitations for battery (illegal unwanted touching) is 3 years in NY. And Statute of limitations for violent rape, is sadly, only five years.

Her only case is defamation, which IMHO is pretty shaky. The statute of limitations on defamation is one year, but appears she filed back in 2019 after Trump dissed her.

Trump was President in 2019 when she came out. But AFAIK all he said was he didn't know her and it never happened. Hardly seems like he ran a campaign to ruin her. And the whole rape part of the trial is only background to stir emotion in her favor.

These statute of limitations are easily found online, but I'll post links if someone wants.

This case may make some noise, but, IMHO it's going to end in Carroll's disappointment. 

11 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I am stopping short of callingvher a liar. I've even said I have no reason to doubt her. I'm simply stating that misogynists don't usually go after 50 year olds. Especially super rich misogynists. 

A misogynist sees women as below men. There's no criteria.

And if he didn't think she was hot he wouldn't be trying to get her into some lingerie. 

That's true. I read she was at a party and met him once. I know I've met thousands of people and some of them remembered me, and yet I had no idea who they were till they reminded me the circumstance.

Just saying. To him maybe she was completely forgettable.

He's raped that many that she's become an annoymous face perhaps?

Seems far more likely. It's not a unique circumstance. 

I do wonder if she was raped, why she's not charging him with that.

She is as past tense. There are two charges, along with defamation she is also charging him with battery under the Adult Survivors Act. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

And if he didn't think she was hot he wouldn't be trying to get her into some lingerie. 

That's fair enough. Though the whole lingerie thing is as confirmed as the rape. Just her word to it.

She is as past tense. There are two charges, along with defamation she is also charging him with battery under the Adult Survivors Act. 

I'll check out that law, but I think that might be for children suing many years later. Rather then those abused at 50.

See my other post that rape has a statute of limitations of 5 years. Battery 3 years. And defamation 1 year.

Edit: Oh you're right. 

https://www.gothamgazette.com/state/11706-adult-survivors-act-new-york-law-civil-suits-sexual-abuse

But now the Adult Survivors Act has enabled Carroll to file a second lawsuit against Trump: for battery at the time of the alleged assault, and for recent alleged defamatory statements in October.

I have to say, as far as it goes, this is probably a good law. Though better would be lengthening the statute to 30 years, or forever.

Given that, she is well within her rights to sue, but I think her lack of evidence may still doom her case.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Those are his standard lines. Mostly appeals to emotion that he's a victim. He might win this case, but I honestly think he's the loser.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

That's fair enough. Though the whole lingerie thing is as confirmed as the rape. Just her word to it.

And two witnesses that the judge is allowing under a federal rule associated with the Adult Survivors Act. 

I'll check out that law, but I think that might be for children suing many years later. Rather then those abused at 50.

It allows for unwanted sexual acts in the workplace so no. 

AN ACT to amend the civil practice law and rules, in relation to the
statute of limitations for civil actions related to certain sexual offenses committed against a person eighteen years of age or older, reviving such actions otherwise barred by the existing statute of

limitations and granting trial preference to such actions; and to amend the judiciary law, in relation to directing the chief administrator of the courts to promulgate rules for the timely adjudication of certain revived actions

See my other post that rape has a statute of limitations of 5 years. Battery 3 years. And defamation 1 year.

There's battery and defamation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/e-jean-carroll-sued-trump-defamation-last-resort-blame-statute-ncna1077321

Defamation only occured in 2019 when Carroll made the case. 

However the adult survivor act overrides the statute.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Those are his standard lines. Mostly appeals to emotion that he's a victim. He might win this case, but I honestly think he's the loser.

I'm not sure why you think he might win. 

Standard or not, they aren't helping his case. Nor are the constant derogatory remarks and lies about having met her. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-start-of-the-e-jean-carroll-rape-trial-wasnt-a-good-look-for-trump

He paid Stormy out. Wonder if he will try that here. Or if Carroll would accept it. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

And two witnesses that the judge is allowing under a federal rule associated with the Adult Survivors Act. 

It allows for unwanted sexual acts in the workplace so no. 

AN ACT to amend the civil practice law and rules, in relation to the
statute of limitations for civil actions related to certain sexual offenses committed against a person eighteen years of age or older, reviving such actions otherwise barred by the existing statute of

limitations and granting trial preference to such actions; and to amend the judiciary law, in relation to directing the chief administrator of the courts to promulgate rules for the timely adjudication of certain revived actions

There's battery and defamation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/e-jean-carroll-sued-trump-defamation-last-resort-blame-statute-ncna1077321

Defamation only occured in 2019 when Carroll made the case. 

However the adult survivor act overrides the statute.

You apperenntly hit reply before I edited my post.

I already looked into the defamation and that the remarks she's suing over are within the year allowed, so that's legit.

And I saw that the special law allowing lawsuits does allow the battery charge.

I know of the two witnesses but thry didn't witness anything other then supposedly they were told what happened within days. So only know what she told them. Which is better then no witnesses, but not by much. And no one is sure if this was 1996, or 1997?? None of them?

The defamation charge is based, AFAIK, on Trump simply saying it didn't happen. That's pretty shaky, if you ask me. No obvious intent to harm, or directed harmful activities. Just harsh words and denials. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

You apperenntly hit reply before I edited my post.

I already looked into the defamation and that the remarks she's suing over are within the year allowed, so that's legit.

And I saw that the special law allowing lawsuits does allow the battery charge.

:tu:

As long as we land on the same page it's all good.

I know of the two witnesses but thry didn't witness anything other then supposedly they were told what happened within days. So only know what she told them. Which is better then no witnesses, but not by much. And no one is sure if this was 1996, or 1997?? None of them?

Plus two accusers.

Besides Carroll, two Trump accusers who never sued are set to testify in Carroll’s case.

Jessica Leeds has said Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt when they were seatmates on a flight three decades ago. People magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff has said Trump forcibly kissed her against her will while showing her around his Florida home for a 2005 article.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-carroll-columnist-rape-lawsuit-trial-d42b3034c049cecd10718746ca87e1e4

The defamation charge is based, AFAIK, on Trump simply saying it didn't happen. That's pretty shaky, if you ask me. No obvious intent to harm, or directed harmful activities. Just harsh words and denials. 

More than that 

From the above link:

According to Carroll, she immediately lost interest in dating and desire, then lost her job after she told her story in a 2019 memoir and Trump responded that she was “totally lying.” Elle has said her contract wasn’t renewed for unrelated reasons.

The timing is going to be something hard for Elle to explain I feel. 

• Like 3

It was a fake rape. . totally fake..   a fake rape.  .    image.jpeg.5fa9f807f02f35130162b1952b21b65d.jpeg

Edited by lightly

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Ex Wife. Whom he hated.

D. Trump mistook her for his ex wife on a picture just recently not back then.

Also, the number of ladies in their 50's that are very attractive outshines the younger ladies especially 20 -30 years ago. Being classy is not a thing of age but how one carries him/her/themself.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2023 at 2:27 PM, OverSword said:

I thought he said she wasn't his type :su

Most of Bloated Orange Mess' wives weren't his type. Probably many of His Flabbiness' adulteries were with women who were not his type.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Ex Wife. Whom he hated.

I have seen men who try to grope any woman, especially women who intimidate them, because it is what they do, disrespect all women. Just looks is not the criteria they use.   And just because you think she is plain doesn't mean that all men are looking at her face, a lot of men don't look at a woman's face.

• Like 4